Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Im Old School cool
Those Bear Pajama's = Hot ;D

Their so cute ;X

Ruthless Survivor

I'd have to say my favorite May monthly collectable is the Demonic Anklets. I got them when they first came out and I use them in most of my avies. I love the main pose with the mini wings <3 They match with just about anything with a black/other color theme

Phantom

Oculus Mythica.
It's a really versatile item with numerous uses.
The range of eyes can be used with any avatar and it's great to have such a great range of choices at our disposal from just one item. It can be used again and again, and even the varied themes of the eyes available make the possibilities only limited by the imagination.
Guitar of Angellus, for sure.

I've owned it for years. I love the pose where it wraps around the neck. :3
Oculus Mythica~ You can use it in so many ways with the different looks you come up with for your av'. 8D <3

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
This is going to be tough. Because I have two all time favorite May MC's.
But if I had to choose between those two....I would choose the "Demonic Anklets".
Why? Well because apart from my love to demons, that item is very intriguing.
It gives everything a nice dark twist.
My specific favorite item pose , would have to be pose #6.
Very seductive and dark, just how I like to be.

Unbeatable Seeker

8,925 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
My favorite May MC are the Demonic Anklets, without doubt. They were my very first MCs, and I was absolutely thrilled, as they were the so waited- counterpart of my all time favorite MC, the winged anklets 4laugh

Noob

7,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
What%u2019s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why!
My favorite May MC is May 2010's mc
because i really like how the lunar sash colored is and i really love galaxy themed items

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
It's quite rare, but the Lunar Sash is one of the few items that appealed to my love for Astronomical themes in a way not seen since my quest-at-first-sight for the Celestial Wrap (which also happened to be my first quest in any way)...
My favorite May monthly collectible would have to be May 2009's Pride of Hera. I think peacocks are beautiful creatures, my favorite colors are blue and green, and Hera is one of my favorite Greek goddesses.

Girl-Crazy Friend

8,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Critic 0
ninja yokai's tresure ninja
i love how it was based on ancient japan and some of the monsters and demons

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't know if it's a May collectible or not, but my all-time favorite would have to be the Mythril Armor. It was the first one I purchased and I think it just looks awesome! whee

6,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Really without a doubt it has to be Oculus Mythica. They were one of the first items that I picked up once I had some gold to throw around. At first I mainly just used the Phoenix Eyes to give my avatar an enraged demonic style. Since then I have found a great use for most of the other eyes. Serpent Eyes worked very well with Feline Form when my avatar was set up to be a spacefaring mercenary cat alien. Empty Eyes have gone well in various ghost-like avatars. Devilish Eyes have proven useful in all manner of villainous avatars. However my favorite use of the Oculus Mythica is the combination of Old Fashioned Eyes with black skin dye and a hood to create a shadowy assassin or reaper avatar. All in all the most versatile and useful of any monthly collectible from a May.

Rich Shopper

Uhmm This year

Bani <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out