Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,150 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a May 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday May 24th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite May MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite May MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a May MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday May 24th 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a May 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Newbie Noob

The Oculus Mythica is my all time favourite May MC. The angelic blue, glazed over eyes are so useful in my avatars as they generally contain angelic items. The other poses are also quite useful. It is an all round solid item. Well pixelated, not too expensive and very versatile. For these reasons I think it is my favourite May DI (and one of my favourite overall). 3nodding
I actually love this months May collectible of May 2010.The bunny is so adorable!

It's my favorite because I have three little fuzz balls myself at home and I just adore them.

I would love to be able to have three on here as well to represent them. C:

Their names are Poki,Toki and Doki. I love them!

Cluttered Cat

15,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
This May's items are the best! The Bani item is wonderful: the sweater is awesome and matching the Angelic Blue nicely, the arm and leg warmers are cute, and who could say "no" to bunnies?
The Lunar Scarf for this month is AWESOME. Wish I had the gold to afford one.
User Image
The Oculus Mythica is my all time favourite May MC 4laugh
It had the perfect eyes, and everything.
I loved it so much!
User Image

I have to agree with many people and say that this years May MC is the best one yet - the bunny is just too cute and the accessories that come with it are wonderful and easy to match with other items!

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Person of Interest 200
I too am going to say Bani the Bunny, because it's the most adorable thing ever. It's probably the cutest item on gaia at the moment and it's cute enough to eat! I want loads of them because they're just THAT cute!

Eloquent Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

My favorite May Monthly Collectible is this month's Bani the Plushie. First, the Bani Bunny holds a special place in my heart since the first Donation Item I bought, back in 2004, was the 'Bani Clips' collectible. Second, it's one of the cutest plushies Gaia has come out with. Finally, with several different positions, Bani the Plushie can find a place on any avatar. This is why it is my favorite May Monthly Collectible created.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Ladykiller

11,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite May MC is probably... Pride of Hera. I've always loved mythology, so when it came out, I, quite frankly, fell in love. Plus I love the coloration of peacocks too, they're so pretty.

Familiar Gekko

I really like the Oculus Mythica because it gives you a nice selection of eyes all in one item.
Bear pajamas are where its at, I dont even care they are what keep me on gaia

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
My favorite May collectible was the 2005 one, Guitar of Angellus and Guitar of Demona. x]

Mostly because its a simple yet well detailed item, with a bit of edge. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games