Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Gekko

My favorite MARCH collectible was Wonderland, because no other MARCH collectible has been like this one andAlice in Wonderland to me i amazing

Witty Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Nerd 50
My favorite MC for March is Fortuna. I like it because it is gold (one of my favorite colors, especially for my avi!) and you can equip coins falling around you. That's awesome!!! I'm just picking one of the two from this year because it narrows down my options of having to pick from so many awesome MCs!

Sophomore

This seems kinda cliche but it is deffinately the kiki kittie plushie. Its iconic and pretty much represents gaia! Whenever I think of gaia thats what first comes to mind. my desktop was the kiki picture on my computer! Its absolutely adorable and practically any gaian thats been here for a while knows it! Im currently questing it but i do have a long ways to go. It is absolutley thee cutest plushie on heree and i know most would agree! i even have a kiki kitty shirt thaat I bought and I wear it all the time biggrin I even named my white cat Kiki! It would deffinately be considered a classic, its been on here as long as I've known, and I mean, really, who couldn't love this playful kitty? Cute,Adorable,Classic,Iconic, symbolic, and straight out AWESOME! Thats why I think the Kiki is the best of the best and my most favorite =D !
GO KIKI PLUSHIE (= !

Familiar Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
MYTHIC HAIR! Because the green one is the only hairstyle on gaia that actually looks like my hair. disgusting right...

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I love them all! ive been with gaia for a long time. back when the only games u had where blackjack, puzzle, word bump, and the pinball game!
It would have to either be the March of 2005 Kiki kitty plushie, or the Coco kitty plushie.
Both are very cute, they also show up many times on gaia. They are also liked by both girls and boys. You could practically call them Gaiaonline's icon.
Many people enjoy these cats, they are very adorable. Their simplicity makes them by far, better then many of the other collectibles.
J'adore Mars 2007 de Mythic Hair because there are many styles of hair to choose from!

Hopeful Trash

I like the March 2005 Kiki Kitty Plushie. Reasons:

1) I joined the year it came out.
2) It's a freaking adorable cat! Who wouldn't love it?
3) It's easy to incorporate into any avatar.
4) In all honesty, I really don't like the other March items except for the recent ones and Kiki. They're just not my style.
5) Freaking adorable cat. Do I have to repeat myself? I think I just did.

9,525 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
i would have to say the kiki kitty plushie because its just so super kawaii heart heart and because i love love love cats an stuff animals heart heart 4laugh

4,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
question question question question question question question question
My all time favorite collectible is the skittles rainbow for about 6,000 in marketplace. I am saving up smile

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
um....ok.....*had no chance* but i love.....The alice in wonderland MC (200 cool
kiki kitty because thats when i met my awesome BFF and its so adorable

6,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Penguin Slippers for sure ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers