Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a March 2011 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite March Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday March 2011 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite March MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite March MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a March MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday March 28th 2011 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a March 2011 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Familiar Phantom

MC 2011. I have yet to see a green item I can use with almost everything nature-based.

Oh @#$%. First post.

Friendly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kiki kitty, that's the month I joined so it has special meaning. Plus it's so cute.

Newbie Newb

Probably the Kiki Kitty Plushie. One of the most popular items on gaia, its created 3 - 4 different versions. I haven't liked a March Collectible since.

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Frog because I love the hair floral piece of it

Shameless Gawker

Kiki kitty is so cute, how can I say no?

Ruthless Millionaire

6,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Definitely the Penguin Slippers due to sentimental value.
I had a friend who would loan me his when he wanted us to match, since he had two pairs.

Tipsy Tipper

I can't say there is one I didn't like, especially the March 06. The demonbow was probably the first item I ever wanted when I had first joined. I was very much in to the darker colors, though I am in to cutesy things now, it is still one of my favorites. I view monthly collectibles as progress you guys have made throughout the years. The items just keep getting better and better! <3

Noob

I've got to admit I adore the Kiki plushie. It's very cute, and it could fit with someone trying to pull off a psychotic avatar even.

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kiki Kitty 4laugh

9,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
KIKI plushie!!! heart

2004 (:
Fuzzy Penguin Slippers have always been my favorite item.
And the Baby Seal Slippers are so cute!

Militant Lover

2004!!
My Seals & Penguins <3

Raider

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Dude, seals are amazing.

I mean, imagine owning two seals in real
life. You'd be able to ride seals EVERYWHERE.

...Oh, we're talking about seal SLIPPERS? I like those too, haha.

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image
~An Amazing Quest for an Ambrosial Item~

I would have to say the Kiki Kitty. It was my first major quest when I joined Gaia, and it took so long and it was so great that I fell in love with questing. It also made my avi look super cute because I had the cutest kitty ever equipped. <3

User ImageUser Image
~Click the item to help~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas