Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
July 2005: Solar Headdress.

I really like how the headdress looks on my avatar, with or without the yellow mask attached to it. I remember having it apart of my outfits for months on end. It's very pretty. biggrin

Lonely Lover

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Elegant veil, reminds me of my godmoms wedding
Black wolf, Nice and primal
Bacchus, I love the cape and purple!

Hunter

I love Enchanted Strings, because it sort of represents the magic of playing music, and on several different instruments.
I like the lunar cowl from July of 2005, because it was the first monthly collectible I got from my first account, before my sisters got into it and took all the money and transferred it to theirs. Got a better acc now though wink

Shameless Player

9,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I love 2009's item, Koi, it was elgant and colorful and all around beautiful!

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like the holy gauntlets the best. With the gold, the wings, and the little blue gems it's surprising how many items they match.

Invisible Lover

8,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
My favourite is the panda hat, because lets face it, panda's are just adorable, and so is that hat!
I still want it heart
elegant veil that was the best. plus she was cool blaugh

Ice-Cold Shoujo

Enchanted strings~ because it gives the instruments a magical fantasy of the sweet melody.~

Sugary Unicorn

My Favorite is the panda hat :3 SO KAWAIIIII <---- hope I spelled it right lol ... Plus its kind of stylish but it's to bad people are expensive these days so I know I can't get one ever crying
- ASIAN OUT -

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
My favorite is the Ancient Katana. whee
The simplicity of it appeals to me.
Just a simple, elegant, straightforward blade. xd

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The steel plated ninja headband! I like the different ways you can wear it, how it looks like the ones from Naruto (which I think is an amazing anime/manga), and who doesn't love ninjas?! So The steel plated ninja headband it is. biggrin

Shirtless Reveler

Probably Enchanted Strings.... music ftw!

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
my fav MC would have to be gwee the dragon because its adorable, gives ur avi the drop dead awesome touch everyone wants and finally its just sooo cute and looks so cuddly u have to want to play with gwee. xp

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like the Kitsune Mask, it's probably because it would let me introduce a new identity to everyone I know. I really would like it, so that i can make my new dream avi (currently a work in progress) become real.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff