• Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hassli
Galphath
Hassli

Our president wants a new shop!

His wishes are my commands
we better come up with some good ideas!

And be careful ! The president needs more taxes from the shop's items but something tells me Nicu would do his best to avoid having to give money to the gov. emotion_donotwant

Friendly Traveler

This one is interesting, but I wish there was more time to submit an entry. Simplification will be everything.

Blair Cyndrs's Senpai

Trash Ship

26,340 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Dragon Master 50
Once upon a Gaia,
There was a store that never seemed to be in the same place twice, you heard me it was a magicial store. Now don't you go thinking that it was all sparkles and pixie dust because it wasn't, it was a quaint little cottage with walls made out ta dark cherry wood, a roof of unmatching tiles and a door all stained glass and brass.
Now, only the brave of heart dared to enter such a weird looking shop, but if one were to enter they would be met with oddities and rarities from all across Gaia; talking animals, ancient 'lost' formulas, and random bags filled up with junk.
The "Treasure Barn" never stayed long, only a week at most but no one really understood why it was called a barn in the first place; it was ahouse store run by a quaint and cute couple who called themselves Cresento and Nicolai.

OG Gaian

King Shark

Pants.
They only sell pants.

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
One of them acts as a doctor with "free" consultation who always prescribes medicine that the other is selling. Cue Cresolae fans wanting to be diagnosed.

Because what better way to pay the hefty taxes that our President so greatly deserves?

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Store Name: Fluff'n'Stuff
Sell: Pets and pet supplies.
Cresento would be in charge of the front and Nic for the back. Because you know Nic would get the pets from mills and stuff.
It would have puppies and kitties in the window and more of the exotic pets in the back, with supplies on the walls. The checkout desk would be in the middle of the room.

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Shop Name: Lending Hands

Shop Statement:

Life is full of surprises!

And when that surprise results in needing a large amount of gold when you don't have it then come to Lending Hands for a helpful hand!

At Lending Hands we gladly take any any item or items off your hands and exchange for the amount of gold of need!

And the best part is that you're not losing your item or items!

At Lending Hands we will gladly hold onto your item until you can buy it back for the price of the gold we lent you! Items must be bought back within 30 days, no exceptions, after 30 days all item(s) belong to Lending Hands.Items of questionable history will not be returned to the original customer and be destroyed...at the discretion of co-owner Nicolae.

So don't let Life surprise you and leave you in a bind! Lending Hands we'll be there to lend you a hand!

Shop Keeper: Nicolae

Shop Assistant: Some lucky sap

Trash

21,375 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image

Cresento and Nicolae will sell marriage certificates
They kidnapped recruited Radio Jack to help them write the contracts
and with Diedrich's President signed approval,
their shop is legalized.

it'll cost 1,000,000g
Fine Print: Shop does not include proposal cost, ring, and the authority to marry. Couple would still have to go through the marriage process.

Hallowed Mystic

25,075 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
An offshoot of the Bifrost, run by Nicolae and assisted by Cresento (reversed from their usual arrangement) selling the rarer reagents and recipes. Need one of those Iron Jaws for a Treehouse Formula? No problem, just 5 million a pop! Dragon Blood? Pay what you would have for all those caches AND the recipes you'd have needed, and it's yours!

Essentially, it would be the Dernier*Cri of Alchemy.

As far as layout...hmm...back room of the Bifrost, the entrance shot of which would be seen as though the viewer were within said shop themselves. Nicolae probably would have come up with the idea so Cres can have petty vengeance against Brennevin.
Alchem*Mi, prehaps?

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Since they both appear to enjoy working out of mobile shops (Nicolae's now repossessed wagon, Cresento's airship), their new shop will be a shady van a hot air balloon! And they seem to like shop names that begin with the letter B, so obviously their new shop will also begin with the letter B! It shall be called...Bipartisan Fabrications!

User Image

Cresento would think he's the one in charge since he's the one who fronted the money for everything, but really it's Nicolae sneaking around under his nose changing things here and there and selling goods of mysterious origins he keeps stashed in the sand bags.

Their official merchandise consists of Formula First Aid Kits - each kit contains a random selection of rare, hard to find alchemy components, be they old EIs, RIG items, fish, or furniture. The more expensive the kit, the more likely it is to contain the rarest of items! With the upsurge of interest in alchemy, this store would be sure to earn the president lots of gold in taxes. Something tells me that Cresento and Nicolae would be good at wiggling out of paying taxes, but perhaps Ivan knows otherwise...

Invisible Pawn

I had something, and I lost it. I might end up on passing on this contest. There's just too much going on.

Antagonistic Agent

18,815 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Here Gaia have my stupid ideas part... uh... *thinks of the contests she joined in* FOUR. Oh look it's my unlucky number! ouo

Entry 1(?)

Okay this one's not a shop but anyway hear it

A transpo service in Towns 2 so we won't be just magically teleporting
In the Bifrost
Cres is the not-so-amiable driver captain
Nicu is noisy and borderlines between annoying and funny being a barker and the ship conductor
Hahahahahaha
Haha
Ha...

Wait no they can't do that because as the conductor Nicu pockets some of the profit
And also the Bifrost is damaged in canon

So they're gonna do this
In the BAB wagon (which Cres bails out after a long series of arguments)
Obvs not so much income because size and only on land but at least Cres can keep track of the profits
Nicu's the driver and barker
Cres is the conductor
Much better
Still not a shop
But hahaha
Have it anyway
What have I done to reapersun's characters
I'm a horrible person
I'm so sorry
/cries

(thenagainDiedrichisahorriblepresidentforhavingawheeloftormentoopsimnowapoliticalenemyofthedpartyhahahahahawhatamidoinwithmahlyfhahahahahahacriesdontworrymysecondentryismuchbetterneedmoretimetotypeitupthough)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff