Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commander in Chief

Hey Gaians!

Did you know that I'm the president? Did you know that as president I can give executive orders that everyone must follow and if they don't I can stuff them with pie until they explode. Literally explode! I consider myself a benevolent leader though, everyone should love me! So I spun my Wheel of Torment and selected two people to do my next bidding. I want a new shop! Your President needs to collect taxes after all. Cresento and Nicolae need to come up with a new shop! You can help them though. Devise a concept for their new store! Or else!

Okay bye now!

Bye!

Bye-bye!

Bye!

Note: This does not mean a new shop is actually being created, that's just the theme of the contest.

Commander in Chief

Diedrich's Mandate: New Shop for Cresento/Nicolae Contest Rules

Rules

• Come up with a shop for Cresento and Nicolae. What would they sell, what would it look like, who would be in charge, etc.
  • Images/blueprints not required, but certainly accepted.
  • You may submit as many entries as you want!
  • All entries must follow the Terms of Service and Rules and Guidelines!
  • Your plan must be completed and posted in this thread before Sunday, May 31, 2015 11:59pm PDT. We will not accept entries after this date!

Winning

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

I'd do this if I knew how to design these things lmfao

I'm interested in seeing who's gonna participate tho

Astronomical Astronaut

Wow this one looks epic, not sure I'll have the time XD Can't wait for the entries~

Edit: Submission added 5/30 at 3:40 pm PST. I'll try to work on this idea more tom with some images smile

Edit: Submission updated 5/31 at 7:56 pm PST

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shop Idea: A Weapons Emporium

Name: Rocket Racket (Nicolae chose the name, he likes alliteration lol)

Owner: Cresento as he put up the starter funds for Nic
Employee/Supplier: Nicolae he gets all the inventory for the store and lazes around to annoy Cresento

Storefront: A double decker bus with a half third level added on remade into a store.

Layout: The first floor would have all the seats taken out and replaced with display cases filled with antique weapons. Every inch of space would be used, and the floor would be covered in silk rugs and the windows in beautiful curtains. People who enter almost think the store is magic as it seems bigger inside than the bus should be. Cresento likes to sit in the drivers seat in a fancy outfit to greet customers.

The second floor would be up a ladder and filled with modern and futuristic weapons of all kinds. The seats are also taken out here except the long back seat that Nicolae likes to lay on while waiting for customers. There is also a two closets built into the wall with locks on them. One is for Cresento's personal stuff and the other Nicolaes. Nic doesn't have much in the way of items so he uses his space instead for less legal weapons that he sells on the DL. (Cresento is being purposely oblivious) This floor is decorated in greens and whites, very modern and a plain. The windows are adored with simple canvas shades.

Outside the bus in the back is another ladder. If you climb it you will reach a fenced in, tarp covered top of the bus. Under the tarp are two thin mattresses bolted to the roof. Some nights when they are on the road moving from one Gaia city to another the boys will sleep on the roof under the stars.

Pricing: Pretty high for the antiques but you can always get a bargain in the modern room with Nicolae.

Image:
User Image

User Image

Duck

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

This one would be so appealing to the graphic designer in me, but I don't know if I'll have the itme. xD

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hassli

Our president wants a new shop!

His wishes are my commands

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
If you want a new shop, try a "lost" and found store. Like, for items that have been discontinued and just happened to be found again. It sounds shady and up those two's alley.

Beloved Giver

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
What I imagined the shop to be is that it would have shelves not just boxes and They would sell moon related stuff and alchemy add ons

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

They could run a pawn shop. Nico could be the one who makes the deals for your unwanted RIG items, and give you the lowest amounts ever in GC. Cresento would be like a consultant, or something.

Powerful Master

14,590 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Building the Army 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Printshops...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cresento and Nicolae will be the ones to manage the new store. It contains also, an emergency door and laboratory for alchemy, and of course, the items will be the same, as always.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Cresento and Nicolae can sell alcoholic beverages from all over Gaia (not all beverages guaranteed un-tampered with or authentic).

Basically, beverages and snacks that Rina wouldn't sell. Perhaps those beverages need to be alchemized, or can be used in alchemization. Maybe some of those snacks or drinks are actually potions that do things.

Feisty Lionheart

Lol. As long as there won't be yet another shop for real... lol

Cluttered Flashback

16,200 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Wheel of torment. I love it.

Im a make that a thing now.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points