Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
That awkward moment when you notice some errors. I wonder if Gaia Staff will let me fix it ; x ;

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

so many amazing new pieces!

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

aBADcold
That awkward moment when you notice some errors. I wonder if Gaia Staff will let me fix it ; x ;

User Image

Probably not, it ended at (basically) noon PST yesterday.

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
The SentineI

OMF, are you serious? I thought it was ending 11:59PM PST.
Why would they end a contest in the middle of the day? -goes to
light self on fire- Hard work for nothing
Purplesnoopy
Chocolat3-Bunny
oh well, i guess i missed the deadline..college got in the way
No, it's 11:59 am PST- that's 2:59 PM EST. I'm still hoping ot get my own entry in under the wire, though why I didn't start putting it together in the past several days is beyond me.

i still missed it I had alot of detailing to do in my entry..I will just have to enter another contest...

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Anyone know how long we have to wait for results? I want to see the winning piece~ 3nodding

Vicious Demigod

koneko66
Anyone know how long we have to wait for results? I want to see the winning piece~ 3nodding

I think it varies when they announce the winners. This ended before the NPC shipping contest, but that one got judged first. I'm thinking either today, the next day.. or the day after that XD

Professional Decorator

24,915 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Foltztron
I think it varies when they announce the winners. This ended before the NPC shipping contest, but that one got judged first. I'm thinking either today, the next day.. or the day after that XD
That would be nice~ I was worried we'd have to wait until they release the new chapter to know! >,< Though if they release it within the next few days like you were saying, then that would be cool too~ X3 *wants to know what happens next* whee

Special Snowflake

ninja I think it'll be announced when the new comic comes out. Either this week Friday.... or next Friday ...

They'll probably want to launch the comic with the winning entry, so that's why I think it'll be later rather than earlier.

(You're better of forgetting about it until itt's announced xd )

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Sand Dancer Shaka
ninja I think it'll be announced when the new comic comes out. Either this week Friday.... or next Friday ...

They'll probably want to launch the comic with the winning entry, so that's why I think it'll be later rather than earlier.

that would most definitly kill me if we have to wait till next week /explodes

i hope the latest they're gonna do is update the manga this friday and show us who won, or at least tell us who won this week and they can carry on with the manga next week OTL

Special Snowflake

minghii
Sand Dancer Shaka

i hope the latest they're gonna do is update the manga this friday and show us who won, or at least tell us who won this week and they can carry on with the manga next week OTL

You'll be okay!! *wraps you with tape to hold you together, carefully leaving essential breathing/ eating holes* Try to forget about it... think about..... hot and sweaty Cresolae 3nodding .... that works.... hot and sweaty........

.... Somehow I feel I've violated the thread xd

They may well announce it earlier though, it's all conjecture on my part so it's still possible it'll this week. At least we know the results will be out by the end of this month, many a Gaia contests have had waaaay long judging times ... a lot longer than 2 weeks >.<

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Sand Dancer Shaka
minghii
Sand Dancer Shaka

You'll be okay!! *wraps you with tape to hold you together, carefully leaving essential breathing/ eating holes* Try to forget about it... think about..... hot and sweaty Cresolae 3nodding .... that works.... hot and sweaty........

They may well announce it earlier though, it's all conjecture on my part so it's still possible it'll this week. At least we know the results will be out by the end of this month, many a Gaia contests have had waaaay long judging times ... a lot longer than 2 weeks >.<
/is taped together
/recovers like wolverine

rofl all the nonsense we have here...

hopefully so. and wow, i am glad i was not present for those judging times. though they were incredibly fast with the shipping contest and the punk one. this one doesn't have that many entries, so i hope it might be faster for them OTL

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
minghii
Sand Dancer Shaka
minghii
Sand Dancer Shaka

/is taped together
/recovers like wolverine

rofl all the nonsense we have here...

hopefully so. and wow, i am glad i was not present for those judging times. though they were incredibly fast with the shipping contest and the punk one. this one doesn't have that many entries, so i hope it might be faster for them OTL
I really wonder if I should have removed the specks from my entry and scaled it down some... but I suspect it's already been judged.. Hope it at least gets runner-up status; I bet nobody else tried a collage.

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
Sand Dancer Shaka
minghii
Sand Dancer Shaka

I do not feel violated. Mm.... Cresento and Nicolae....
But I'm so nervous!! I want it done and over with!

Special Snowflake

RosesandBlood

I do not feel violated. Mm.... Cresento and Nicolae....
But I'm so nervous!! I want it done and over with!

Yaay! I wouldn't have liked anyone to feel that way xd
I know the feeling, but I'd rather they take their time to deliberate than make a snap decision off the hip. Patience young grasshopper, all shall be rewarded 3nodding

I definitely think Friday 26th is when they'll announce it though, last time they did the newest chapter of the manga it was the last week of the month they stated on the last manga page. I reckon this will be the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff