Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Teury
Dark Moon Cover: User Image

Time-traveling Senshi

minghii

I have to say it but you're one of the few that I've seen enter this contest that truly show they understand the whole Airship saga and can actually see this as the cover to the next chapter. Gino looks like Gino after his power surge and not like he's twelve (I have seen some where Gino looks a tad too young). Nyx, current skin tone debate aside, is very recognizable (which is important because I couldn't recognize him in some of the more realistic versions). Your proportions look proper. And the emotions in that illustration are wow. You can feel the smarmy malice dripping off Nyx and the anguish coming from Luca while at the same time Gino is full of resolve and determination. I do think you have a very good understanding of comic drawing here. I really hope you win this one because to see someone from the Paps, the Nyx group, the GCA, and/or the SOP be the cover artist would really mean something .

Special Snowflake

Chibi Halo
I have to say it but you're one of the few that I've seen enter this contest that truly show they understand the whole Airship saga and can actually see this as the cover to the next chapter. Gino looks like Gino after his power surge and not like he's twelve (I have seen some where Gino looks a tad too young). Nyx, current skin tone debate aside, is very recognizable (which is important because I couldn't recognize him in some of the more realistic versions). Your proportions look proper. And the emotions in that illustration are wow. You can feel the smarmy malice dripping off Nyx and the anguish coming from Luca while at the same time Gino is full of resolve and determination. I do think you have a very good understanding of comic drawing here. I really hope you win this one because to see someone from the Paps, the Nyx group, the GCA, and/or the SOP be the cover artist would really mean something .

I didn't know there was a debate his original item shows his colour, if I'd have known there was a debate I'd have posted it sooner ...

Just for the record, I can tell those other entries are Nyx, I think you're being a bit harsh on the other entries, but I respect your opinion as well as my own sweatdrop

edited: To include full quote 'cause I don't like taking things out of context... it bugs me xd

Fluffy Glitch

minghii
Username: minghii
Dark Moon Cover:
User Image

i can't believe i ******** finished it
never gonna try something like this again in a good long time thank.
idek what to say i'm just so tired gah

.........................My brain has died from the beauty of this. I love it.♥.

Fluffy Glitch

Chillerdog
Username: Chillerdog
Dark Moon Cover:
User Image

It's incredible to think this arc has been going on for five years and I'm so glad to have been here for every second of it.

Nice glow effect.
thanks a bunch for your help dude!

Time-traveling Senshi

Sand Dancer Shaka
Chibi Halo
Nyx, current skin tone debate aside, is very recognizable (which is important because I couldn't recognize him in some of the more realistic versions).

I didn't know there was a debate his original item shows his colour, if I'd have known there was a debate I'd have posted it sooner ...

Just for the record, I can tell those other entries are Nyx, I think you're being a bit harsh on the other entries, but I respect your opinion as well as my own sweatdrop

It's a very minor one that seems to be just between a friend of mine and I about what color his skin should be now that he's merged with Luca. Some are keeping him blue like his original form, some are turning him gray like Luca's original cursed skin tone, and then I thought I had seen around the GCD somewhere someone mention that his skin was now the same as Crescento's, which is what the original dark elf skin had been. Without reaper on the site on a daily basis anymore it's not as easy to ask what skin tone Nyx has now that he's merged with Luca like we could when Gaia first appeared in Return.

Special Snowflake

Chibi Halo

It's a very minor one that seems to be just between a friend of mine and I about what color his skin should be now that he's merged with Luca. Some are keeping him blue like his original form, some are turning him gray like Luca's original cursed skin tone, and then I thought I had seen around the GCD somewhere someone mention that his skin was now the same as Crescento's, which is what the original dark elf skin had been. Without reaper on the site on a daily basis anymore it's not as easy to ask what skin tone Nyx has now that he's merged with Luca like we could when Gaia first appeared in Return.

Since Reapersun made Nyx's item, I can only assume that that is his skin tone is the one in the original item release.... Dunno, I lean towards more NYx side as Nyx is the main controller of the body, and Don's body looks more Nyx than Don now, who's really to say.

edit: we could always ask her! xd it's not like she's moved to Mars or something >.<

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

so many entries to die for <3

Omnipresent Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
UserName: Nyuka
DarkMoon Cover: User Image

FINALY! I hope this is still a valid entry its 7:54 pm here in Southern California. I had to draw this twice because my first file decided it wanted to get corrupted when I was almost done with it... I couldn't open the sucker so I had to start over cry Righty there are a lot! of amazing covers out there but I hope you like mine as well whee
Lot of Luck to everyone! This is was a fun contest in spite of computer flip outs whee kay going to stop typing now. 7:58 pm

Omnipresent Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
So Cool I hope you win! heart

minghii
Dark Moon Cover:
User Image

Fashionable Vampire

minghii
Dark Moon Cover:
User Image

I love it!!! I can totally see yours being the cover.Excellent work! xd

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Username: aBADcold
Dark Moon Cover:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-runs-

Fashionable Vampire

MaomaoMomo
Mirada_Llorosa

It's okay.It's just part of life although it's the bitter part of it.Thank you.Best wishes to you irl.Oh and I've decided not to leave GaiaOnline.I was in a very emotional state at the time when I said that.I let my emotions get the better of me and cause my to tear up my drawing.I shaded over the sheet of paper that was behind my drawing and there was enough of an impression for me to draw over.So now I'm working on restoring the drawing although I'm making a few changes to it to make it better than it was.So in a way my drawing is being reborn like a phoenix from it's ashes.Redoing the digital part I had done with the moon will take to long though.So I'll try to work something else out.I can't say I'll be done in time for it to count as an entry though.Also...my phone and internet might be cut off before I get to see the results of who wins this contest.If that happens I'll just try to find out when I can.

Thank you
I'm sorry you're having a bad time irl, I can't say my life isn't spinning in the wrong way either but I'm glad you decided to continue your drawing,you can use it as an escape or a wish, that's what it is to me. Best luck to you
Also good thing your staying in gaia for a while too, though it may not be as fun as it was years ago emotion_sweatdrop

You're welcome.It's okay.My life has had ups and downs in it since I was a little kid.I pretty much used to it.I'm just easily influenced but certain things and I get sad easily.I hope things get better for you irl.As far as an escape goes...I role play,play games, watch movies and watch anime to escape stress and whatever else bothers me.It all helps.Thank you and same to you.I did my best to finish in time but I had to much going against me to get my entry finished and completed in time.Oh well...that's the way the cookie crumbles. *Eats crumbled cookies and drinks some milk afterwards.* Anyway...I'll still post my artwork so you and everyone else can see it.That's the least I can do. smile

Lonely Phantom

Mirada_Llorosa

You're welcome.It's okay.My life has had ups and downs in it since I was a little kid.I pretty much used to it.I'm just easily influenced but certain things and I get sad easily.I hope things get better for you irl.As far as an escape goes...I role play,play games, watch movies and watch anime to escape stress and whatever else bothers me.It all helps.Thank you and same to you.I did my best to finish in time but I had to much going against me to get my entry finished and completed in time.Oh well...that's the way the cookie crumbles. *Eats crumbled cookies and drinks some milk afterwards.* Anyway...I'll still post my artwork so you and everyone else can see it.That's the least I can do. smile

yes' there is always in between just to mess up but it's good to know you can turn things in your favor and that you managed to finish it , I'd like to you it for sure 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff