Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yumi-chan
scream C is giving me a headache! And how is everyone tonite?

Yum... C coding.

Lovely, actually! How are you?
BPrice

That's bordering on beastly. I think you'd fit in with the crossfit crew!

Heh. On top of that, the only real thing that I pride myself in is my running. I currently do that 3.25 mi in about 23min, 40s, although my record, which I set today, is 23min 12 sec, or about 7min 8s per mi, on extended runs... I'm trying to beat 20 minutes, so I can compete with Alelissa, who is really Wonder Woman in real life...

Angry Excel

Heh. A noble venture, to be sure.

Indeed. Oooh... Then we can go to Victoria's Secret or something, and I can watch you try things on!
U-235
Angry Excel

Heh. A noble venture, to be sure.

Indeed. Oooh... Then we can go to Victoria's Secret or something, and I can watch you try things on!
Heh, that might be against VS policy.

tights are fun, btw.

eek *Sees part of Kiretsu's tail poking out of the laundry...*
Angry Excel
U-235
The guys at the physical training sessions the army hosts for us only run about 2 miles once a week, so I run 3.25 every day. Things like that.
...I go out and get the mail each day... sweatdrop

Sounds good enough to me. Well I walk around campus all day. smile Nice wings excel!

EDIT: Damn VS! and Yeah I have defeated C, well kinda hacked my output a bit but Yeah!
Yumi-chan
Angry Excel
U-235
The guys at the physical training sessions the army hosts for us only run about 2 miles once a week, so I run 3.25 every day. Things like that.
...I go out and get the mail each day... sweatdrop

Sounds good enough to me. Well I walk around campus all day. smile Nice wings excel!

EDIT: Damn VS! and Yeah I have defeated C, well kinda hacked my output a bit but Yeah!
Heh, Thanks! Nice hat!

*Stalks Kiretsu's tail* eek
Yumi-chan

Heh. After I get my tactical vest and I can actually carry water, I'm going to increase my run to 10 mi. Also, it just now occured to me that Excel said "mail" and not "mall."

How about I buy you Victoria's Secret stuff and then watch you try it on at home? 3nodding
U-235
Yumi-chan

Heh. After I get my tactical vest and I can actually carry water, I'm going to increase my run to 10 mi. Also, it just now occured to me that Excel said "mail" and not "mall."

How about I buy you Victoria's Secret stuff and then watch you try it on at home? 3nodding

Hmm free stuff for just trying it on? Sounds good to me.

EDIT: If only everyone would think like that, I'd be buying every hot chick I saw a pair of thongs.
Hmm....so long as i get to pick the items! Ther are some $60 panties I've been eyeing...

eek *.....POUNCES KIRETSU'S TAIL!!!* GRR!!! domokun
That tail is still attachified... ¬¬
Angry Excel
Hmm....so long as i get to pick the items! Ther are some $60 panties I've been eyeing...

Hmm really? *grabs Excel's hand, starts draggin her to VS* I'll have to give you my judgement on how they look then!
Yumi-chan
Angry Excel

Hmm really? *grabs Excel's hand, starts draggin her to VS* I'll have to give you my judgement on how they look then!
evil mmrrrrrrr.....

I'll get you yet, tail!!

*Goes shopping with Yumi-chan*
Angry Excel
Yumi-chan
Angry Excel

evil mmrrrrrrr.....

I'll get you yet, tail!!

*Goes shopping with Yumi-chan*

Hehe yes! Excel Nekkid!.... eek I mean.... pantsu?

Anyhoo I'm completely drained after my battle with C, catch all of you soon. Nite nite all, retires to Excel's lingerie pile. *yawn*
Yumi-chan

Anyhoo I'm completely drained after my battle with C, catch all of you soon. Nite nite all, retires to Excel's lingerie pile. *yawn*

Mmm... Lingerie...
<.<
>.>
*steals Excel's lingerie*
U-235
Yumi-chan

Mmm... Lingerie...
<.<
>.>
*steals Excel's lingerie*
...meh, he's going to buy me a whole new lingerie wardrobe anyways. heart
What i have learned in C&T is that nice things happen this is the only place i have gotten a pink link or a trunk. Sorry this is most likely frowned upon and will get me yelled at but I do love the C&T forum so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff