Welcome to Gaia! ::

For some reason i am not getting notifications about this thread anymore.
Happy Holidays.

Familiar Citizen

The20
For some reason i am not getting notifications about this thread anymore.
Happy Holidays.
strangely enough, i just clicked into the thread from a notification

hope everyone is doing well!
Do any of you remember ROSE Online? A lot of us C&T regs used to play it back in like 2005, and then it ended its beta and we all got locked out. They just re-released it a month or two ago though, and it seems to be more-or-less the same game it was back then. I've been enjoying replying it, albeit from scratch as the accounts weren't preserved. I must admit though, it feels quite lonely without my party of C&T regs to play along with!
Notification is working again, yay.

Dapper Gaian

1,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
I remember the art of ROSE Online but I definitely never played it. The MMOs I've played are Dofus, Wakfu, and FFXIV.

I did have a brief stint with Blade & Soul, PSO2, and Maplestory 2. Those were interesting but I didn't catch on with them lol.

I got an electric guitar for Christmas and I've been trying to learn it. It's a lot of fun! I really should try and build an actual practice routine though lol. The problem is I want to learn more jazz things, but there's a bit of a jump from the simple justin guitar videos, to all the jazz-oriented stuff. Sigh. Will get there eventually! I picked up a sweet little Orange amp recently, too. Guitar stores are amazing!
Been a while. I thought this was the e-mail for my main account, but I somehow got back into my original name account. Hope you're all doing fine.

Dangerous Trader

Just exactly how much is each platinum worth compared to gold?
Ryuke Dragon
Just exactly how much is each platinum worth compared to gold?
When you switch i think you get 1 platinum for 1 million gold.

Dangerous Trader

Well that's not that bad then, last time I was on I think I sold a katana for 4 hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place.

Dapper Gaian

1,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
RAWR! mrgreen

Someone in discord was talking about discovering some old forum posts they wrote and couldn't remember ever discussing that topic back then. I was joking about how most old forums are gone, and not many were captured by archive.org

but hey, gaiaonline is still here! Isn't that truly wonderful? I love it when some things never change. heart

Dangerous Trader

Kind of a mixed bag on that one, I personally play a lot of TF2. While not a lot of change has happened recently with regards to weapon balance, cosmetics still come out. I'd prefer some weapon balance does come out, to shake up the Pro Killstreak part of the market. After what feels like 8 years of the same balance pass, everybody's really pretty sure of the weapons they want to pick up and use.
A certain someone linked to this thread on Discord so I guess I'm legally obligated to pop in.

Very surprised that the only AI conversation in this forum is a spam bot.

My husband is constantly watching videos about the TF2 meta but I've never seen him playing this decade. It's pretty wild that it's still around and even had major drama recently.

I'm playing FFXIV now; friends finally dragged me into it and now like half of everyone i know is playing. Part of that is my fault because when I came back, several friends and my husband did. I'm very sprout, only doing Stormblood now.

Also, Hello from Jerusalem. No, I don't know why I'm in Israel. I was supposed to go to Jericho today but I figured that either the extreme heat or the Palestine conflict would kill me so I opted not to.

Dapper Gaian

1,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
That's cool! Welcome back!

I started FFXIV sometime last year and got a WHM up to uh, level 55 or something like that? I haven't played it much lately because every time I feel like getting on the server feels so empty. But I have my character on Excalibur! I have thought about moving it to another server like Famfrit, but haven't picked one yet.
WWLink

I started FFXIV sometime last year and got a WHM up to uh, level 55 or something like that? I haven't played it much lately because every time I feel like getting on the server feels so empty. But I have my character on Excalibur! I have thought about moving it to another server like Famfrit, but haven't picked one yet.

If you move to Famfrit hmu, that's my turf

Dapper Gaian

1,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
MyNameIsKir
WWLink

If you move to Famfrit hmu, that's my turf

I might just do that! I made a catboy there but I haven't really been on much. I'm going to work on a costume or two for anime expo, so I'll be pretty busy the next couple of weeks...

Also: Shaking a reddit addiction. I blocked it from my DNS a week ago and didn't realize how often I impulsively visited. It's embarrassing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff