Welcome to Gaia! ::

The20
psychic stalker
The20
See, i like browsing trough an actual retail store once in a while.
And what part of this stops you from doing exactly that?
If thinks keep going the way they do retail will die sooner or later.
I don't think it'll "die." There will always be a place for a walk-in retail outlet. Online shopping doesn't completely replace the ability to walk into a building and leave a few minutes later with what you want, and I doubt demand for physical accoutrements for games will ever completely die.

I'm almost tempted to give Starcraft 2 a try. I need a new RTS.
I knew it, the project i did for the Android Programming course was too simple. Well, at least i didn't fail. We agreed that i'll go work on it again and implement some more stuff, hopefully till April.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
So I get told off for answering a thread that was ambiguous in it's nature and intention and yet trolls are seen to get away with their errant behaviour.

No wonder C&T is haemorrhaging regulars.

So you know what? I'm tempted to just give away a load of my stuff to regulars here and leave to concentrate on my degree. I'm not getting paid for either degree or C&T but my degree may well help net me a job in the future, which means monies. Also been fighting to be able to do the degree via distance learning for 9 years (can't afford uni and the other related expenses) so I consider the degree a bigger priority.

So if any regs want s**t, drop me a line. First come first serve.

P.S. Also drop a line if you want to keep contact. I doubt anyone would.
Lanackse-Kanvae
So I get told off for answering a thread that was ambiguous in it's nature and intention and yet trolls are seen to get away with their errant behaviour.

So you know what? I'm tempted to just give away a load of my stuff to regulars here and leave to concentrate on my degree. I'm not getting paid for either degree or C&T but my degree may well help net me a job in the future, which means monies. Also been fighting to be able to do the degree via distance learning for 9 years (can't afford uni and the other related expenses) so I consider the degree a bigger priority.

Where is this thread?

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Disconsented
Lanackse-Kanvae

Where is this thread?

Probably removed by now. I've not bothered following it up. If I stay I feel that I may well lose what little remains of my sanity. I kind of value not being locked in a mental asylum where the Human Rights Act tends to get a giant "******** you".
Lanackse-Kanvae

sad
Edited, that could have been misunderstood.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Disconsented
Lanackse-Kanvae

Where is this thread?

Probably removed by now. I've not bothered following it up. If I stay I feel that I may well lose what little remains of my sanity. I kind of value not being locked in a mental asylum where the Human Rights Act tends to get a giant "******** you".

Well buggar :/
Another one bites the dust then.
The mods are pretty damn useless at times and I think the Gaming Discussion doesn't have dedicated mods even though I submit at least 10 reports a day :/
Hooray. This account has finally been reactivated. Still fits like a glove, too.
Manhattan Project
Hooray. This account has finally been reactivated. Still fits like a glove, too.

Welcome Back Commander :p
Lanackse-Kanvae
Disconsented
Lanackse-Kanvae

Where is this thread?

You're not the only one. Mod bugged me, too. I'm sick of this goddamn place, and I can't imagine why I ever stuck around as long as I have. By all rights, I should have been long gone before even Rydian was.

There's absolutely no point in trying to help anyone in C&T when the official solution to people proffering harmful advice is, to quote aforementioned mod, "put them on your ignore list." What, and let trolls and morons have the run of the place while we wait two weeks for their nonsense to get cleaned up? "Yes."

No.
psychic stalker
Lanackse-Kanvae
Disconsented
Lanackse-Kanvae

Where is this thread?

You're not the only one. Mod bugged me, too. I'm sick of this goddamn place, and I can't imagine why I ever stuck around as long as I have. By all rights, I should have been long gone before even Rydian was.

There's absolutely no point in trying to help anyone in C&T when the official solution to people proffering harmful advice is, to quote aforementioned mod, "put them on your ignore list." What, and let trolls and morons have the run of the place while we wait two weeks for their nonsense to get cleaned up? "Yes."

No.

What happened to Nana and Rgoodermote?

Dangerous Trader

Manhattan Project

/highfive

Original Gaian

Disconsented
What happened to Nana and Rgoodermote?
Rgoodermote is on vacation, I believe. I think Gaia was interfering with his IT job.

@Snacks: Where will I get my weekly dose of Kanvae snark if you leave? >:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces