Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joda01

well you have run away from your promises in the past, why not in the future too?
What promises are these? O.o did I offend you somhow joda?
Darkphantom
Joda01

well you have run away from your promises in the past, why not in the future too?

no you have not offended me.
Joda01
Darkphantom
Joda01

Well... What promises? :/ I can't apologise and strive to not break them again if I wasn't aware I broke somthing in the first place ._.
Darkphantom
Joda01
Darkphantom
Joda01

Well... What promises? :/ I can't apologise and strive to not break them again if I wasn't aware I broke somthing in the first place ._.

do not worry your pretty little head, with such trivialities love.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i done ******** up my eye T_X

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
All you need now is a cutlass and a bandana and you could call yourself a pirate. pirate You already have the prerequisite shaggy hair, just grow the beard a bit more.

BTW nice Evangelion poster. biggrin
Tadpole Jackson
i done ******** up my eye T_X

you did it on purpose to have an excuse to wear that snazzy eye-patch.
remember September 19th.
Lanackse-Kanvae
All you need now is a cutlass and a bandana and you could call yourself a pirate. pirate You already have the prerequisite shaggy hair, just grow the beard a bit more.

Like this? http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247148_2128234885760_1242584450_2546426_4650667_n.jpg My beard grows like crazy.
birdman3131
Lanackse-Kanvae

Like this? http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247148_2128234885760_1242584450_2546426_4650667_n.jpg My beard grows like crazy.
Well it depends if you shaved that morning and this was taken in the evening... yeah that's pretty out of control.

I belive we had this before where the vast majority of the males in C&T are bearded.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm just normal, aside from not giving a s**t where I am when I snap pics <_<;

Original Gaian

birdman3131
Lanackse-Kanvae

I'm never surprised how little my facial hair grows until others compare.

My face can't handle hair of that magnitude!

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
birdman3131
Lanackse-Kanvae

Oh damn. That's a mega beard.

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

Sonic Offline
<snip>
I'm just normal, aside from not giving a s**t where I am when I snap pics <_<;

That's about how my facial hair might look if I went a year or two without shaving...at all.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
[ Kiro ]
Poppycock!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash