Welcome to Gaia! ::

reader count

+1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dangerous Visionary

sagethewanderer
It seems to me that they have a better chance in Making it an animated movie. They seem to do those better.

Already have quite a few of those. While they do better fanbase wise they only make a few million (if that) Live action is always the bigger and better stellar thanks in part of the stigma against voice actors and well animation in general here in America. As popular as capes may be now I seriously don't think ANY company could have a big budget superhero movie that makes billions in profit while using real voice actors and top notch animation with Pg-13 rating. The mainstream wouldn't get it nor buy into it. Since hur dur cartoons are for kids and made by Disney unless its CGI animation then its either Pixstar or Dreamworks. stare
Miss-dark8607

Yeah this is why we couldn't have nice things in the 90's. There's only so much you could have done with wins 95.
We had nice things in the 90s! I liked the old Flash TV show with John Wesley Shipp. We had Batman: TAS and the other great cartoons too.

Dangerous Visionary

Kyoujin Tsuru
Miss-dark8607

Yeah this is why we couldn't have nice things in the 90's. There's only so much you could have done with wins 95.
We had nice things in the 90s! I liked the old Flash TV show with John Wesley Shipp. We had Batman: TAS and the other great cartoons too.

Oh yeah and Lois and Clark was pretty okay for its time too. But still "big budget" movies no way could it had really worked back then. Besides Stan the Man Lee said as much in many of comic book docs so it's totally canon and no one ever messes with what's canon! emotion_awesome

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Kyoujin Tsuru
Miss-dark8607

I agree. We did have better stuff in the 90's. I loved the Flash Series and the Batman TAS so much.

Dangerous Visionary

sagethewanderer
Kyoujin Tsuru
Miss-dark8607

I agree. We did have better stuff in the 90's. I loved the Flash Series and the Batman TAS so much.

I don't know about "better" but still some good stuff.

Dapper Member

I like what they did with the DCU Online. I don't mind not having a real live action movie for now. But if they make something like that intro, I will be one happy gal.

Dangerous Visionary

GothamQueen
I like what they did with the DCU Online. I don't mind not having a real live action movie for now. But if they make something like that intro, I will be one happy gal.

Ah DCU online. Nine hours to download but three hours before I rage quit and deleted the whole thing. emo
Miss-dark8607
Kyoujin Tsuru
Cassandra Sandsmark
I'm not holding my breath... they still haven't done a World's Finest movie... I think Justice League is a ways off... It's been talked about for years and never happened. stare
Warner Brothers just can't seem to get it together, for this. It definitely looked like they were trying to set something up with the GL movie, but that flick really didn't do that well. Oh course, that's kinda because it wasn't really that great.

All true. Wrong casting I could not take Ryan seriously at all. Also yeah again not that big of a Green Lantern fan. The only enjoyment I got out of the movie was all the reviewers hatin it because they used Hal Jordon instead of James Steward. (Or people thinking that Green Lantern was Black and that this was another race bending thing) xd

John Stewart
now Me I am a big Hal Fan but Ryan Renolds seems more Kyle to me [/spoiler ]

Dangerous Visionary

GLJordan
Miss-dark8607
Kyoujin Tsuru
Cassandra Sandsmark
I'm not holding my breath... they still haven't done a World's Finest movie... I think Justice League is a ways off... It's been talked about for years and never happened. stare
Warner Brothers just can't seem to get it together, for this. It definitely looked like they were trying to set something up with the GL movie, but that flick really didn't do that well. Oh course, that's kinda because it wasn't really that great.

All true. Wrong casting I could not take Ryan seriously at all. Also yeah again not that big of a Green Lantern fan. The only enjoyment I got out of the movie was all the reviewers hatin it because they used Hal Jordon instead of James Steward. (Or people thinking that Green Lantern was Black and that this was another race bending thing) xd

John Stewart
now Me I am a big Hal Fan but Ryan Renolds seems more Kyle to me [/spoiler ]

LOL @ my mistake. This is why I shouldn't do two things at once. Yeah that would have worked better since Kyle is goofier.

Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
Miss-dark8607
Sailor Moon both coming in the summer of 2013

Wait wut....
SRS???
When did this all go down? Is it live action then?

Also on topic...
Apparently this is going to appear in 2015, like after the man-of-steel movie and (word on the street) the Lobo movie....xD

Dangerous Visionary

Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Miss-dark8607

Wait wut....
SRS???

Also on topic...
Apparently this is going to appear in 2015, like after the man-of-steel movie and (word on the street) the Lobo movie....xD

Girl click on my signature all the info on my OP. wink Well 2015 is better than 2020 IMPO I can wait that long but even that's pushing it. I really thought that when TDK took off WB/DC would attemp this sooner. *sigh*

Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
Miss-dark8607
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Miss-dark8607

Wait wut....
SRS???

Also on topic...

Girl click on my signature all the info on my OP. wink Well 2015 is better than 2020 IMPO I can wait that long but even that's pushing it. I really thought that when TDK took off WB/DC would attemp this sooner. *sigh*

Yeah then apparently the Flash movie and Wonder Woman movie are coming out after the JL movie.....which will be.......interesting I guess....

Dangerous Visionary

Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Miss-dark8607
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Miss-dark8607

Wait wut....
SRS???

Also on topic...

Yeah then apparently the Flash movie and Wonder Woman movie are coming out after the JL movie.....which will be.......interesting I guess....

Wow that is just sad. DC is really dropping the ball. stare

Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
Miss-dark8607
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Miss-dark8607
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Miss-dark8607

Wait wut....
SRS???

Also on topic...

Hmm....
All they're really doing is trying to keep up with Marvel and their film making....its a little ridiculous..

Dangerous Visionary

Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Miss-dark8607
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Miss-dark8607
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Miss-dark8607

Wait wut....
SRS???

Also on topic...

Hmm....
All they're really doing is trying to keep up with Marvel and their film making....its a little ridiculous..

Yeah I get that but still seems like shortly after the Superman Return or at more likely Batman Begins they could have just kept up and kept trying to come up with other heroes of the DCU for the summer. Not wait till everyone else started doing big blockbuster movies and being successful. So now I worry these movies won't do so well down the road and I WANT them to do well cause I do want to see members of the JLA and other DC character on the big screen (or the biggest screen I can see) emo That's my whiny fangirl complaint cause I do want too see a Wonder Woman, Flash, even Aquaman movie get made sometime in the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff