Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hana its not a boys name at all really thats total girl!!! burning_eyes talk2hand
Hanna is a MAN'S name, for only the most masculine of manly men can pull it off. It is a word so loaded with testosterone that a little hair sprouts on your chest every time you say it. It is just scientific fact.

(Unless it's used to refer to a girl in which case it's just a name really)

6,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
It's true; Hanna is not a boy, he is a young man, and therefor "Hanna" is indeed not a boy's name.

Because Hanna is 24, not 14, goddammit. *deathglare*

Lol, speaking of. I've more or less finished painting the stripe that goes around the body of the jacket. And yeah, I decided to make it continuous, since the fact that it doesn't continue (or maybe it does and it was just forgotten?) isn't too obvious in the picture. Also planning on stitching in shoulder pads to my red polo tonight to get Hanna's superduperawkward proportionally wide shoulders.

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
asdfghjkl; UPDATES ARE SUPPOSED TO COME TOMORROW OH MY GOD YES.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favorite charecer is Conrad biggrin he's so sexy and gay *shot*
I love this comicbook, i love the charecters, and i love how we saw how tessa changed the art over her time drawing it almost like the book involeving becoming better and better biggrin
Finally, found fellow obsessives! blaugh
It seems like this thread is really thriving! It's a far cry from the first page where Mr. Taegoby was surprised to find out there were three Hanna fans on Gaia : P Welcome everyone!

just a little update today! But every scrap is delicious.
Hanna's reaction to his cupcake was hilarious lol
But I do have to wonder why it blew up though confused
Oh, there's a ton of us out there, I'm just guessing that most who care to be involved in a Hanna fan community are already on dA or tumblr or livejournal or some other place, and haven't bothered to go looking for a Hanna thread on Gaia.

I'm a little sad we didn't get to see a new page, but Hanna exploding his birthday cupcake was pretty awesome, so I guess it's okay.

So, did anybody do anything fun to celebrate Hanna's birthday?
My friends and I all got in our cosplays and threw a party. biggrin It was awesome.
Donda
Oh, there's a ton of us out there, I'm just guessing that most who care to be involved in a Hanna fan community are already on dA or tumblr or livejournal or some other place, and haven't bothered to go looking for a Hanna thread on Gaia.

I'm a little sad we didn't get to see a new page, but Hanna exploding his birthday cupcake was pretty awesome, so I guess it's okay.

My friends and I all got in our cosplays and threw a party. biggrin It was awesome.

whaaaat you have Hanna-loving cosplaying party friends? I am so unspeakably jealous. None of my friends even read HINABN. :,I I know some of them would love it but they can't be bothered reading webcomics.

So yeah as you can probably gather from that I didn't do anything celebratory. Like, at all.

Oh well. Next year I'll eat a cupcake, blow up balloons and draw the HINABN cast's faces on them and PAR-TAY. Who needs actual human beings? CERTAINLY NOT I, OH NO.

6,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
Donda

Were there cupcakes involved? xD And can we expect HiNaBN birthday shenanigans on dA?

I was... kinda lame and didn't do anything for Hanna's B-day at all. But I started brushing up on my crane-making skills? I was in Little Tokyo last weekend to do some Christmas shopping for a friend, and ended up buying some origami paper in black, orange, and white for myself. All those years of seemingly pointless practice have actually payed off. xD
kitkati: Aw, how sad! There should totally be like a HannaFan directory out there or something so nearby fans can connect and do stuff. In addition to my friends, there are quite a few in my area that I didn't even know about until we all showed up to a con.

Jalee: There were cupcakes, but I think we got too distracted and forgot to actually eat anything. We gave our Hanna cosplayer a molten chocolate cake, though. :3
I certainly hope there will be pictures on dA, but the photos are all in the hands of my friend, drawer. And he's so backlogged on editing and posting our previous photoshoots, that I don't know how long it will take him to get any up as deviations. I'm hoping he'll at least make a big journal post of it on dA.
He has posted one picture on his tumblr, though.

I was actually surprised, it seemed the fan community in general made less of a deal of Hanna's birthday than Conrad's. I could be mistaken, though.
Yesss, there should totally be some kind of directory. I don't really attend cons or anything, but I dream of the day I drop some kind of HINABN reference in conversation and someone picks up on it.
(then we look deep into each other's eyes and twinkly music plays and all these flowers and bubbles sort of appear and then we get married and we get old and sit on park benches pointing at all the hipsters that look like Conrad but I suspect this part might be just a tiny bit less realistic, which is why it stays between the parentheses)

Agggghhhh you all look like you are having fun times ;_; You could just spread me on a sandwich with some peanut butter right now because I am so JELLY you do not even KNOW.
Really nice cosplays! Is your Hanna's face covered in chocolate? haha
Ahaha! That whole post was made of awesome. I want you to know that.

And yes, Hanna's face is covered in chocolate. That was after we had given him the molten chocolate cake. XD
Woah, the cosplay birthady party looks so cool! Congratualtions! It's really good cosplay!

Oh and I liked the birthday 'splodcuppycake. Made me happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff