Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Devonix
AsuraSyn

Short of that what else has actually put Wolverine down?
Hell, he gets stomped underfoot by sentinels and gets up to cut them apart.
Kill him or leave him the hell alone, I say.

Knock him: Unconsious sure he'll get up but you've still won the fight by most rules.
Tie him up: He doesn't have magic get out of bondage powers
Suck the air out of a room: Regeneration has nothing to do with lack of oxegen
Sleep Gas: again something Regeneration won't help with
Mind control: Healing Factor can't help
Gravity Manipulation: Pretty much anything that keeps him imoble
Starve him: If he can't eat he can't heal.

KO: He recovers so damn fast it really wouldn't get him out of your hair for long.
Tie him up: Didn't help Apocalypse during the Jungle Adventure graphic novel. Even unable to cut anything with his claws he got loose quick.
No Air: I think he's done deep dives so how long he can hold his breathe is an issue. Might turn out like the idiots who try and choke Spock out in the old Star Trek series.
Sleep Gas: Again, his healing factor cranks his metabolism up so he wouldn't be out long, if at all. Besides how many times have people shot him to hell with tranqs while he tore them apart?
Mind Control: The freak with the sunglasses in Killing got his guts torn out for ******** with his higher functions which "unleashed the beast" so to speak.
Gravity: I'll grant that. He ain't Hulk.
Starve him: Dude... what would you put him in that would last that long?! And couldn't he just like eat his own arm or leg then regrow the tissue?

AsuraSyn
Devonix
AsuraSyn

Knock him: Unconsious sure he'll get up but you've still won the fight by most rules.

KO: He recovers so damn fast it really wouldn't get him out of your hair for long.
Tie him up: Didn't help Apocalypse during the Jungle Adventure graphic novel. Even unable to cut anything with his claws he got loose quick.
No Air: I think he's done deep dives so how long he can hold his breathe is an issue. Might turn out like the idiots who try and choke Spock out in the old Star Trek series.
Sleep Gas: Again, his healing factor cranks his metabolism up so he wouldn't be out long, if at all. Besides how many times have people shot him to hell with tranqs while he tore them apart?
Mind Control: The freak with the sunglasses in Killing got his guts torn out for ******** with his higher functions which "unleashed the beast" so to speak.
Starve him: Dude... what would you put him in that would last that long?! And couldn't he just like eat his own arm or leg then regrow the tissue?

I doubt self cannibalism would work. It's sort of like drinking your own pee. There's only so many times you can do it before you don't get anything you can live off anymore.

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
AsuraSyn
Devonix
AsuraSyn

KO: Wolverine does not revover that fast from Knockouts its happened numerous times
Tie Him up. Wolverine has been tied up numerous times without being able to get out on his own
No Air. I Wolverine needs to breathe He can go at most a few minutes that is all.
Sleep Gas: Gas has worked on him in the past though some writer may have forgotten
Mind Control: Wolverine has been mind controled to make him think he was a scared little boy and ran from fights. Telepaths can slaughter him in a battle
Starve him: Wolverine is alive his healing factor needs fuel to work all that new mass should come from somewhere which means he needs to eat.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Devonix
AsuraSyn
Devonix
AsuraSyn

KO: Wolverine does not revover that fast from Knockouts its happened numerous times
Tie Him up. Wolverine has been tied up numerous times without being able to get out on his own
No Air. I Wolverine needs to breathe He can go at most a few minutes that is all.
Sleep Gas: Gas has worked on him in the past though some writer may have forgotten
Mind Control: Wolverine has been mind controled to make him think he was a scared little boy and ran from fights. Telepaths can slaughter him in a battle
Starve him: Wolverine is alive his healing factor needs fuel to work all that new mass should come from somewhere which means he needs to eat.

The writing around him is way too individual to make any certain claims. Hell, after his lost the adamantium, Beast was remarking on how he healed faster than he was being damaged since his body wasn't rejecting the metal any more so it's all kinda up in the air.

Super Genius

Bleez vs. Betty Ross?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Lex Joseph Luthor
Bleez vs. Betty Ross?

Does Betty have any powers these days?

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Betty Ross is the Red She-Hulk.

Super Genius

AsuraSyn
Lex Joseph Luthor
Bleez vs. Betty Ross?

She's the Red She-Hulk.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Lex Joseph Luthor
AsuraSyn
Lex Joseph Luthor
Bleez vs. Betty Ross?

She's the Red She-Hulk.

Hmm, I still give it to Bleez. Any breed of Lantern could simply cover any Hulk's head and deny them air.

Super Genius

AsuraSyn
Lex Joseph Luthor
AsuraSyn
Lex Joseph Luthor
Bleez vs. Betty Ross?

She's the Red She-Hulk.

Hmm, I still give it to Bleez. Any breed of Lantern could simply cover any Hulk's head and deny them air.

Don't Reds have difficulty forming constructs, though?

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lex Joseph Luthor
AsuraSyn
Lex Joseph Luthor
AsuraSyn
Lex Joseph Luthor
Bleez vs. Betty Ross?

She's the Red She-Hulk.

Most Reds do have difficulty forming constructs but it has been shown that Red Lantern vomit is very difficult to get rid off sort like a cross between napalm and glue. Bleez would have to strand Betty in space to win the fight easily and I doubt a Red would be able to come up with such a complicated plan.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Lex Joseph Luthor
AsuraSyn
Lex Joseph Luthor
AsuraSyn
Lex Joseph Luthor
Bleez vs. Betty Ross?

She's the Red She-Hulk.

I do have to admit I am not exactly up to date on Red Lanterns atm so I can't say for certain.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

I also found this while flipping around youtube and thought it was damned interesting.

Would this actually work on Big G or is it just cartoon nerfing?

Super Genius

AsuraSyn

I also found this while flipping around youtube and thought it was damned interesting.

If Galacus has any kind of conscience? Penance Stare would do a real number on him, I think.
AsuraSyn

That was pretty much cartoon nerfing. If you watched the whole episode, it came off as pretty much a "Oh crap, we don't know how to let the good guys win. Hey, I know, let's have Ghost Rider show up." Quick get out of jail free card/deus ex machina kinda thing. As far as I know, Galactus' soul is way past petty mortal things like regret and junk, assuming he still has a soul. He is up there with the abstracts of the universe, and he does see himself and what he does as playing a vital role in keeping cosmic balance and junk. He has shown that he doesn't like that he destroys worlds, but has grown to accept it as what needs to be done over the eons he's existed. And even if that wasn't the case, for penance stare being done on Galactus I'd imagine it would more or less boil down to being a battle of wills between Galactus and Ghost Rider, sorta like how Odin and Galactus fought in The Mighty Thor issues, and I'mma just go out on a limb here and say Galactus has more overall power than Ghost Rider does. Would he be completely immune to it? I'm not sure, but I highly doubt he'd fall to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff