Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lex Joseph Luthor
In honor of May the 4th
Darth Vader Vs. Loki
Boba Fett Vs. Captain America
Luke Skywalker Vs. Iron Man

* Darth Vader. He's got the army. (Loki's army tends to leave him.) Also, an intimidating apearance can go a long way, which Darth Vader has, while Loki...looks like a greasy insect.
* I'm not sure about Boba Fett vs. Captain America. I would like to say Captain America, but really, who knows what Boba Fett has up his sleves.
* Iron Man. xd Suit of armor, genius, philathropist, billionair, etc etc. Luke Skywalker is...Luke Skywalker.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Luke Cage vs Rhino
Venom (Brock) vs SpiderCarnage (Ben Reilly)
The Skrull (Marvel) vs the Thanagarians (DC)
Iron Fist vs Ghost Rider (Ketch)

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
AsuraSyn

Luke Cage vs Rhino

Rhino. Rhino has been known to tangle with heavy hitters such as Hulk and Thing.

Spider-Carnage would beat Brock again badly.

Possibly the Skrulls due to the Super Skrull program. They damn near conquered the Earth during their secret invasion.

That's a tough call on Iron Fist vs Danny Ketch.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Hellboy vs Spawn
Batman vs Doctor Doom

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Preston886
AsuraSyn

Luke Cage vs Rhino

Rhino. Rhino has been known to tangle with heavy hitters such as Hulk and Thing.

Possibly the Skrulls due to the Super Skrull program. They damn near conquered the Earth during their secret invasion.

Rhino does play up a weight class, but does he ever win against those kinds of guys?

SC was insanely conflicted though and Ben tried to fight off Carnage's influence so could he even function in a real fight?

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
AsuraSyn
Preston886
AsuraSyn

Luke Cage vs Rhino

Rhino does play up a weight class, but does he ever win against those kinds of guys?

SC was insanely conflicted though and Ben tried to fight off Carnage's influence so could he even function in a real fight?

Rhino beat Thor recently. He also beat Andy the Awesome Android as well a few months back.

I think he can take Cage.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Preston886
AsuraSyn

Luke Cage vs Rhino

I do not know a lot about Danny Ketch as the Ghost Rider, but thanks to the 5 volume Immortal Iron Fist stories and his following appearences Danny Rand has become one of the most powerful and versitle fighters in Marvel. The powers of the Immortal Iron Fist have essentially become "I can do whatever the authors need me to do."

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
I'd have to say luke cage could take rhino. I mean rhino is incredibly strong but is always outsmarted, and a street smart guy like cage would pull the win.

brock vs spidercarnage, I think brock could win but not without a great sacrifice, i mean an issue with that fight would be a super dramatic coming of age like thing.

sorry i don't know much about DC

and i'll have to give the win to ghost rider, he's got the range.

what do you guys think of this

Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) vs Silver Samurai

Cobalt Man vs Juston Seyfert and his Sentinal

Ricochet (Johnny Gallo) vs Angel

Union Jack (Joseph Chapman) vs Silver Sable

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think that Ben Reily would be able to defeat the Silver Samurai with little difficulty. He has all of Spidey's memories and a few extra weapons.

Ricochet would be able to defeat Angel 2, but would lose to Warren Worthington the 3rd.
AsuraSyn

Hellboy vs Spawn
Batman vs Doctor Doom

I would say Spawn beats Hellboy. I don't think there is much that can kill Spawn.

Doctor Doom beats Batman for sure. Doom regularly defeats teams of heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe. I get that Batman is smart, but Doom is in a whole other league. Batman stuggles against non-superpowered villains.

I know this isn't the traditional 616 Marvel Universe, but its still a good example of Doom kicking a**!
Deathstroke vs Taskmaster
Atom (Ray Palmer) vs Ant-Man (Henry Pym)
Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange
Martian Manhunter vs Vision

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
B_Highwind
Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange

Deathstroke, unless I'm confusing him with someone else, has something akin to Wolverine's healing factor so I'd give him the edge.
Atom is hella more powerful, and able to go subatomic, unlike Pym so I'd call it for him in the end.
Fate vs Strange was gonna be my next match-up so I'm kinda curious meself.
J'onn vs Vision would be an interesting fight but I think Double M would win cause of his ability to shape shift.

---

Namor, the Submariner vs Aquaman (with the hook and beard so he's more "badass" rolleyes )
Batman vs Nick Fury (the WWII vet not the new guy)
Norman Osborn vs Killer Croc AND Bane
Lady Death vs Hela (Loki's daughter)
J. Jonah Jameson vs Amanda Waller!

AsuraSyn
Namor, the Submariner vs Aquaman (with the hook and beard so he's more "badass" rolleyes )

Hmmm... interesting match-ups.

Submariner vs Aquaman

I give this one to Namor. Even though they have many similar powers, Namor has some distinct advantages. While both have super strength, I believe Namor is stronger. He has been shown closer to the "lifting in excess of 100 tons" range and has held his own against the entire Fantastic Four at once as well as the Hulk. Aquaman seems closer to the "lifting 60 tons" range. He is usually portayed as considerably weaker than his superhero comrades like Superman and Wonder Woman. Namor also seems more durable, having been hit with gunfire unharmed while the same has drawn blood from Aquaman. Namor also has the ability to fly, giving him more maneuverability than Aquaman. I don't think Aquaman's harpoon is enough to even the odds (I can picture Namor ripping it off and using his own weapon against him wink ). And while Aquaman can communicate telepathically with sea life, many people forget that Namor has also displayed this power before. Lastly, I think Namor is generally more pissed off than Aquaman, which I see as an advantage. mrgreen

Batman vs Nick Fury

Well, Nick Fury doesn't have the same adversion to killing that Batman does, however that doesn't mean he would actually try to kill him. I'm not sure that really matters, though. Batman has plenty off experiance disarming his enemies, bringing it down to a fist fight. With that, I give victory to Batman.

Norman Osborn vs Killer Croc and Bane

This is a tough one. If Croc and Bane were able to keep the fight purely physical they could probably overwelm Norman. However, with all of Norman's technology backing him up, I see that as unlikely. Croc and Bane don't really have any projectiles, meaning that Norman could stay in the air and dump a horde of pumpkin bombs on them until they are finished. I think this one goes to Norman.

Lady Death vs Hela

I assume that you are talking about Eternity Comics Lady Death. Sorry, I don't really know enough about that character to make a good decision.

J. Jonah Jameson vs Amanda Waller

Haha! Good one. mrgreen I guess it depends on the rules of the fight. In a one-on-one match up, Waller has the weight advantage, yet Jameson can be pretty intimidating with his borderline Hitler mustache. If they have all of their resources then Waller has the advantage of her Government Agent status. Then again, Jameson has sometimes had control of the Spider Slayer robots. In the end, I think that whoever wins, the rest of us lose! gonk
Ultron vs Metallo
Captain Cold vs Mr. Freeze
The Lizard vs Killer Croc
Batman Beyond vs Spider-Man 2099
Aunt May vs Martha Kent

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AsuraSyn
B_Highwind
Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange

Deathstroke, unless I'm confusing him with someone else, has something akin to Wolverine's healing factor so I'd give him the edge.
Atom is hella more powerful, and able to go subatomic, unlike Pym so I'd call it for him in the end.
Fate vs Strange was gonna be my next match-up so I'm kinda curious meself.
J'onn vs Vision would be an interesting fight but I think Double M would win cause of his ability to shape shift.

---

IN water Aquaman is at least as strong as Wonderwoman or Namor. Aquaman's greatest strength would be his complete mental slavery over all aquatic life. It would be dangerous to try to subdue Namor using it, but he could easily turn all life in the ocean against Namor. Not even Aquaman was able to stand against the entire Earth. I also believe that Aquaman is more calm in battle than Namor and more mobile underwater. Namor's only advantage is flight and that only works above water.

Nick Fury is the man with a plan for everything and is willing to kill which as much as I hate it is a major advantage over Batman.

Osborn as Green Goblin would easily defeat both the smart (Bane) and stupid (Croc) strength based Bat villans. He has superior tech and mobility.

Lady Death is DEATH for the entire extended DC verse. Hela is just a ruler of the realm of the dead, so I give this fight to the Goth chick.

The Wall Wins! JJ never knows what hit him and when the dust clears J3 Communications belongs to Amanda Waller.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff