Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh wow, there are so many HS fans out here? O:
njgoronerd

she could've tried harder, my god, if you wanna know what something is, and someone tells you 'here, this is what it is', then read on. if you don't like it, big deal, move on. and if you don't like the art from the start, then there's no reason to stay around.

fhsdfjhsdl

okay well I was kinda trying to avoid this conversation that is happening but
putting everything else aside

I asked someone what its about before I read it and they said "Its kind of hard to explain, you'll have to read it."

so I read it. o uo;
and I realized it is hard to explain

Shirtless Pirate

Bread Boy Peeta
njgoronerd

she could've tried harder, my god, if you wanna know what something is, and someone tells you 'here, this is what it is', then read on. if you don't like it, big deal, move on. and if you don't like the art from the start, then there's no reason to stay around.

fhsdfjhsdl

okay well I was kinda trying to avoid this conversation that is happening but
putting everything else aside

I asked someone what its about before I read it and they said "Its kind of hard to explain, you'll have to read it."

so I read it. o uo;
and I realized it is hard to explain

UN-whoops capslock

unless you're like...really good at finding hidden meanings, really good at analyzing stuff...it's hard to come up with a spoiler-free, short, and interesting explanation.

i hadn't asked anyone when i first heard of it--in fact i had already started reading it without knowing, because about 6 months before i had found a link to it on someone's profile here on Gaia. All i had to do though was google it and find out for myself what this 'homestuck' was.

i mean here, lemme try. i'm hoping you're all caught up just in case. white texting in case not.

it's about this kid who gets this game and he starts playing it with some internet friends, it ends up triggering the apocalypse of the Earth, they manage to escape via said game, they start speaking with these alien kids around their age, who both help and hinder the human kids' game progress. When we meet the aliens, we find out that they're just basically the same as the human kids, just x3 and with gray skin and horns, and their game session was a failure with a cancerous universe. The one dude on the one Moon where all the kids' dream selves go goes all rogue with three other agents, things get ******** up, there's exiles and okay past the last sentence i can't explain it properly.

but see, it's spoiler-ridden, i can't explain it without telling the whole story.

also i want to say i was pissed off irl last night and my posts reflected it, i apologize for my behavior and tone.

Party Animal

Let's talk about Trickster Mode, one of my favorite parts of fanon/little details in canon, in the 48 hours or so remaining before Friday.

How do you guys view Tricksters? Whose designs do you favor for everybody but John? do you ship them What do you think would cause them? And so on.

Shirtless Pirate

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and ******** with the starsMGMT, "Time To Pretend"

ooooh Tricksters♪

The ones for 3AM Jade are really wonderful, to be honest. the cosplays for those are amazing too...

idk, i think tricksters could be like, REALLY weird and ******** up alt timelines, in which everyone went ******** crazy and...yeah. i'm not sure about the whole crazy murderers theory, but it'd certainly be interesting...

or maybe they all just hit up the sopor and mind honey and ate boondollars...

This is our decision, to live fast and die young
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun
Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?

Party Animal

I think some of them are crazy murderers, but that some would kill only if provoked, or if it was someone they personally hated. Not that they would ever hesitate to kill an Alpha.

I also like to view them as warped manifestations of the character's emotional and mental issues for better or for worse, but that's also a great interpretation.

Shirtless Pirate

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and ******** with the starsMGMT, "Time To Pretend"

Unfortunately though...the world may never know...

ahahahaa what if the next comic after Homestuck is like, the Trickster version of Homestuck...200% bloodier and weirder and more colorful!!

Shirtless Pirate

Fun fact: i've now passed into the realm of anonymously RPing as Sailor Karkat Moon on tumblr.

well with one person, the rest are just getting random anon asks. XD

Devoted Explorer

I always assumed that after homestuck would be...

Homestuck 2

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I finally got to the most recent update.
I am so happy.
*A*
...Except for the fact that now I have to wait until the 13th to read it again.
And I've kind of gotten in the habit of reading atleast 200 pages a day, so, this kind of feels weird, not having more Homestuck to read.
And, when the 13th is finally here, I'm going to have to start reading Homestuck in just a few pages or less everyday.

Shameless Fatcat

This is my life and freedom is my profession
This is my mission throughout all flight duration
There is a core and it's hardcore

Aha, I know the feeling, I caught up with homestuck like 2 days after cascade was released.

I was all ;-; "but what about my spending 6 hours a day in front of my computer reading this s**t."

I just typed s**t as "this" like 5 times before I got it right, what the hell is wrong with me.

All is hardcore when made with love
Love is a voice of a savage soul
This savage love is undestructable

Shameless Fatcat

So who else is madly in love with Hamsters?

I'm so in love with her music, they are all so damn fitting for the characters. I would buy an album from her.

Party Animal

I just realized that Homestuck starts again on a FRIDAY THE 13TH. ******** the sinking of the Titanic, this could be more relevant. sad

Besides, it's not the right time in the narrative to sink any ships.

I'll listen to that music tomorrow.

Shameless Fatcat

So ready for friday surprised

Ahaha, I hope the update is just hussie singing Friday.

That'd be fantastic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items