Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Pirate

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and ******** with the starsMGMT, "Time To Pretend"

i'm gonna have to get headphones and hide in the bathroom with my phone and watch the flash that i'm assuming will be part of the update.

i can't go all weekend without it

even if my mom barges in and takes my phone, i would fight off vampires to watch the update.

This is our decision, to live fast and die young
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun
Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

One day to go. I always get pretty excited about updates when there's been a pause/hiatus because it usually means something awesome is coming. biggrin

Shirtless Pirate

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and ******** with the starsMGMT, "Time To Pretend"

Yeah, and then tumblr explodes and you can't log in there until you've seen the update. XD

and then the fanart and cosplays within hours of the update are just astonishing.

Party Animal

njgoronerd

i'm gonna have to get headphones and hide in the bathroom with my phone and watch the flash that i'm assuming will be part of the update.

even if my mom barges in and takes my phone, i would fight off vampires to watch the update.

Attagirl. biggrin

I just want to take this time to remind everybody to have something on hand to distract you when tumblr inevitably crashes tomorrow. A book, a game, even a homework assignment if you're up to that, a fanfic you're working on. Anything to keep you from blowing a gasket. I like to use Pokémon.

Shirtless Pirate

Shoo Out The Clowns
njgoronerd

Attagirl. biggrin

I just want to take this time to remind everybody to have something on hand to distract you when tumblr inevitably crashes tomorrow. A book, a game, even a homework assignment if you're up to that, a fanfic you're working on. Anything to keep you from blowing a gasket. I like to use Pokémon.

I have three cousins under 10 years old coming over, i think i'll be well occupied XD

Party Animal

njgoronerd
I have three cousins under 10 years old coming over, i think i'll be well occupied XD

Whatever must be done. 3nodding

Shirtless Pirate

User Image
apologies for the pagestretching.

My body (at least my left wrist) is ready for (drawing stuff about) the update.

I'm also ready for my dash getting spammed up to the extreme.

Party Animal

I like how festive your avatar is Pantsukon.

Aaaaand ******** I forgot to get orange ribbon when I was out today. Maybe I'll make myself an orange kandi. Maybe I have some orange ribbon lying around. Maybe I'll find that ribbon and make a kandi on it. Hmmmm.

I have made Homestuck-inspired kandi to varying degrees before. I have a black cuff with Eridan's symbol in purple glittery beads and a couple of shipping kandis: a dark green/light blue necklace and a black beads+orange stars single. I keep wanting to make cuffs for everyone I RP as, so Jake would be next and maybe uu and potentially Kyubey?? I've tried to map a QB cuff to no avail.

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

)(appy 4/13 everybody 38D

Yeah, I'm not going to keep up the patron troll quirk thing, and I don't have an orange ribbon.

I guess I'll just wear my Gamzee shirt today.

Friendly Friend

:33< happy 4/13 guys. anybody else going to do the patron troll quirk thing? i might k33p it up if I remember to.

Sugary Phantom

sexiest damn curtains I have ever seen yum_strawberry

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

O)( my cod, I want to go to B--ED.

)(ussie, )(urry up. T)(ere )(as to be more soon. 38(

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I guess we're gonna do t)(e typing quirks.
)(uzzah! 380
I'm sure he's going to give us t)(e update later in t)(e day or somefin.

Apocalyptic Sweetheart

Probably...especially since )(e also )(as to release t)(e album.

T)(at would make sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces