Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
So I just got back from a Homestuck cosplay meetup. I was Aradia. It was awesome, but we were outside and it was cold and some people got WAY too riled up.

Trash Witch

Melody Niwa
So I just got back from a Homestuck cosplay meetup. I was Aradia. It was awesome, but we were outside and it was cold and some people got WAY too riled up.

Sounds fun!

I'm planning a meet up for later this month.
I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing, to be honest.

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Raya Kioma
Melody Niwa

Sounds fun!

It should be fun, but please, PLEASE do your best to control the people attending the meetup. Cosplaying in public is fun, but when people forget that they are in a public area and start acting like they belong in the loony bin, it gets aggravating.

Blessed Fairy

Vade Vixen
HEY, DUCKASS

i'm not sorry.

I think I laughed at yummytomatoes' related animal crossing picture for a minute straight.

Dedicated Squatter

tieru
Vade Vixen
HEY, DUCKASS

i'm not sorry.

I think I laughed at yummytomatoes' related animal crossing picture for a minute straight.

Aaaahhh I love those Animal Crossing crossovers uwu
I did too.

Shirtless Pirate

Inu_Gurrl
njgoronerd
Inu_Gurrl
Is anyone else reading a bunch of Homestuck fanfiction and such to get through the wait?

No?

That's okay.

I'll go hide in the corner.

i'm trying to occupy myself with other fandoms
it's not going so well...

I understand. I'm really into this show "Once Upon A Time" so I was told myself that I could just watch new episodes of that. But then I remembered, no new episodes until April 22nd. My favorite fandoms are on hold.

-gives up on life-

XD Kidding.

oooh, i love that show too!! no more until the 22nd though? damnit...

i have Adventure Time and the Hunger Games to keep me in check for some time, but all i can seem to do is Homestuck fanart and stuff and it's just like HELP I CAN"T STOP COME BACK

i'm actually dead scared of what the update is gonna be though. it seems to help to remind myself that the status of the story right now is fairly safe, no 'ships'--actual or metaphorical--have been sunk, Vriska's in dead-alive form...happy things.

Shirtless Pirate

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and ******** with the starsMGMT, "Time To Pretend"

ugh, i would LOVE to be able to go to a meetup. cosplay or not, but preferably in cosplay. i know i've missed a good 2 or three in my area in the past month. it makes me sad. although my natural hair is too short to be a proper Jade right now so idk what i could do XD

This is our decision, to live fast and die young
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun
Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?

Trash Witch

Melody Niwa
Raya Kioma
Melody Niwa

Sounds fun!

It should be fun, but please, PLEASE do your best to control the people attending the meetup. Cosplaying in public is fun, but when people forget that they are in a public area and start acting like they belong in the loony bin, it gets aggravating.

Of course!
Some fans from my city are uhh..
a little infamous.

I'll keep 'em in line.
But...Yeah. I'm already getting sass from people for requesting no cosplay/ casual cosplay only.
:I

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I wish there was a meetup in NY. Dx But I'm still waiting for my Jane wig, lol.

Party Animal

Nobody does things here, let alone meet up.

Devoted Explorer

I plan on going to a con as Dogtier In a month, i cannot wait. As for meetups I've never been to one. pfff i've never cosplayed at a convention or things like that before either. I'm pretty excited!

Lonely Seraph

tieru
Mia-Nyan
tieru

Aw, did you save it? <u>
Yes
And so did the Dave, I found them @@u

I'd show you if I wasn't ashamed of how much I screwed up but yeah it was great

Awwww, okay. ;3;

Lonely Seraph

Ravinie

Holy crud, that art. *u*

Shirtless Pirate

I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and ******** with the starsMGMT, "Time To Pretend"

I live near Orlando FL, so there's quite a few meetups in the theme parks and such, as well as places like Downtown Disney and Citywalk in Universal that you don't need tickets to get into.

only problem is it's always hot as hell here.

This is our decision, to live fast and die young
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun
Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do?

Shameless Fatcat

This is my life and freedom is my profession
This is my mission throughout all flight duration
There is a core and it's hardcore

It'd be sweet if there were a meet up around here, however I'm in dinky a** old foggyville, so the closest thing I could get would either be in Kansas City or St. Louis, and even those meet ups seem to be rare. I also don't know if I'd be willing to drive 3 hours for meetup :/

All is hardcore when made with love
Love is a voice of a savage soul
This savage love is undestructable

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out