Welcome to Gaia! ::

interested? the plus signs represent stars.

definitely! +++++ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 5 ]
yes ++++ 0.044444444444444 4.4% [ 2 ]
i guess +++ 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 6 ]
no ++ 0.15555555555556 15.6% [ 7 ]
definitely not... + 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

thanks... again sorry. ehehe. um... ya...whenever i ask a kid at school if they like anime they're like, "no" or they do wach it but they have no idea what the hell is happening in the show. they don't even know the names of the characters and stuff...
I grew up in an area with nothing but plains and family farms. I still found ways to entertain myself that weren't bitching at people on forums and writing derivative cargocultist scripts. (Wrote fanfic, but that's beside the point...)

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”

I haven't read the first post..
But really do you need to be so harsh on the kid?
-.-
oh, hiya misu! and are you retarded kid[vicemage]?!im just not going to reply to that kid. then he wont reply back and i don't have t hear his crap.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hey! ^.^

It looks like your post attracted Assholes.
I guess they have nothing better to do.
lunar knight II
oh, hiya misu! and are you retarded kid[vicemage]?!im just not going to reply to that kid. then he wont reply back and i don't have t hear his crap.

And this is why everyone thinks you're a jackass, kid. Because you are. You sling insults as fast as you sling excuses, and you're really just pathetic. Your attempts to act "bad a**" around people who are considerably older AND more mature than you are a complete failure, and this thread is a beautiful monument to idiocy.

If anyone in this thread is retarded... well, let's just say it's not me, the one with two college degrees and the ability to write using proper spelling, grammar and punctuation, and who knows that "quash" is a word.
so how are you misu?

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Vice, you're wasting your time posting here. You know that lunar knight II is never going to make a manga in his lifetime.
i have 10 pages of script completed... and i have some of the characters designs ready to be created.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
And all you still have is an idea, in the end. If you have no pages to show, you're still a hopeless wannabe "manga artist."
It'll be extremely lucky to see even one page fully drawn.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
I'm putting my bets on a "cover page" done and then quitting after.
Can I put $10 down on it being on SmackJeeves?
*sigh* children, children. calm down. i know you like to put people down, but it's just not what civilized people do.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
lunar knight II
*sigh* children, children. calm down. i know you like to put people down, but it's just not what civilized people do.
If you think we're harsh, have fun presenting your "script" to a real publisher. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff