Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
*flops* Whew. Ohayocon is over and I'm exhausted. D;

I also ran out of bookmarks. And my Valentine's day cards.
Kyousouka
Psycho Bunny Studio

Oof, sorry about your arm D: That sounds like way more than wrist pain.

I suppose I could do a guest strip, but I have no idea what you'd want.

Anything is fine, it's a gag a day strip about me living in Japan so really just filler whatever works.

http://novacation.smackjeeves.com/
megrar
Psycho Bunny Studio
um... Someone wanna do a couple of guest comics for me out of pity because I'm gonna kill myself if this doesn't get better?

i can, but i need a script or something to work from.

I'm not hoping for a replacement artist (yet... ohgodIhopeIdon'tneedthat I will throw myself in front of a train ) Just like a one off whatever-you'd-like comic. About like Japan.
Hell you can just draw a d**k knocking over a building... I'd use it (in fact... I already have... lololololol)

http://novacation.smackjeeves.com/

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
Psycho Bunny Studio
I'm not hoping for a replacement artist (yet... ohgodIhopeIdon'tneedthat I will throw myself in front of a train ) Just like a one off whatever-you'd-like comic.

i'm not offering to be a replacement talk2hand i have enough to do. but i'll whip up some goofy s**t and send it your way.
megrar
Psycho Bunny Studio
I'm not hoping for a replacement artist (yet... ohgodIhopeIdon'tneedthat I will throw myself in front of a train ) Just like a one off whatever-you'd-like comic.

i'm not offering to be a replacement talk2hand i have enough to do. but i'll whip up some goofy s**t and send it your way.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

okay... drugs kickin in now... damn this is good s**t. passin out.
Hello everyone. The CC forum's n00b is here. How is everyone?

(Trying to post more instead of lurking like a creeper).

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
O hai. I am lurking like a creeper. I miss posting though. ; _;
Not lurking by choice, the cpu I normally use busted a few weeks ago and I feel awkward posting from my cell phone. I really wish I could update my dA...

And happy 1001 pages CC.
Creep creep creeper creep creep creepin'~!

Shadowy Phantom

Hurr familiar faces <3

Why is it that all my big important panels have lame BS backgrounds, but then stuff like this ends up in small panels?

I need to start doing more big scenery panels. I think there's one coming up in a few more pages after this one...
You drew that building, Kyousouka? o_o

I'm inspired now.

Invisible Regular

I'm also a lurker that needs to post more. xD

How are you doing, Bulbasauurr?
I'm doing alright. School started. You? o:

Invisible Regular

Oh, fun. I'm just chillin', working on my comic.

But I like you. I don't know you, but I like you. It's probably because your username is the name of my favorite Pokemon. xD
Sweet. cool

This username gets me a lot of PMs. D;

Shadowy Phantom

Bulbasauurr
You drew that building, Kyousouka? o_o

I'm inspired now.

Yes, but I used a photo to place the pillars and windows on the front side, because I can't be assed to measure distances in perspective by hand. /cheater
Method: Find photo, Distort it so the perspective is roughly face-on, mark the positions of everything (I outlined the windows and window panels and the columns). Use the result to draw the actual stuff (arches, windows, etc). Drag the stuff onto the perspective sketch/grid, distort it into submission, then redraw parts to make them look better - for example, moving those columns "forward" a bit so they stick out.
Honestly... I hope to never do that again. Even though it's minor, it feels too much like cheating to me, I think I'd rather get the proportions wrong. Plus, aside from that panel, I don't think there'll be any real-life landmarks in the comic, so I can keep BSing like before, yessss.

Here's some cheating-free stuff from the same comic:
A flat house. One of many shots of the police station. I don't really like the police station panels. I do them differently from everything else, the result looks too clean and digital.
Speaking of which... lol perspective grid.

Notice how they're all small panels ._.;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces