Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rachel wiped her mouth and applied pressure to her arm. "Yeah I agree with you Fred, grab skippy there and I'll run ahead ..." Rachel glanced back. "Beside we left behind some young ones." Rachel ran off leaving behind Fredric and the man she just saved. It took no longer than five minutes when she came to the opening where she left the woman. There laying on the ground next to her was three Fleshers. Stunned no doubt.
"-sigh- be sure these bastards are dead." Rachel walked over and stepped on a flesher skull shattering it. "I hate when i get brains on my boots." She shook and kicked the flesh off her shoe.
"Does any one have something I can tie my arm off with?" Rachel stared at the girl tied to the tree and then up at Will.

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Riley Simmons

"Once more into the fray..."

"I'll be honest with you, lass, I don't think you'll live too long after a bite like that, but here" Riley took the strap off of his now useless M4 and tossed it to Rachel for her use. He looked around his new environment, eying any possible traps or stongholds. He hoped this wasn't where they were shaking up for the night. They must have had some permanent place, right? The woods were hardly defensible in his opinion. "So, where we shackin' up blokes?"

"...into the last good fight I'll ever know"
"Thank my lucky stars! This idiot tried to kill me!" The girl said looking at Rachel. "Can you please untie me and get that hooligan out of my sight?" Rachel looked at her for a moment and sighed.

Saint

Will laughed. "Don't underestimate me ma'am. Try psychopath or mentally deranged." Will looked at Rachel's concerned expression. There was a long pause before anything more was said. "I can explain." He said innocently. "He was using me to lure the fleshers out of hiding!" The girl screamed. "Pardon me miss, I don't like to be interrupted when I am bragging." He shot her his winning smile and looked back at Rachel. "Everything was under control."

Will then looked from Rachel to the stranger and back to Rachel. " Think fast!" Will threw one of his daggers at the stranger, aiming for his right shoulder.

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rachel reached out and snatched the dagger out of the air and sent it back Will's way.
"Keep your toys to yourself, we rest here tomorrow she head to the city that's just beyond those trees. Rachel turned around and saw the man she had saved and Fredric close behind. Rachel sighed, crossed her arms and went to untie the girl if she was bit she would have changed by now.
"What's your name?" Rachel asked the girl as she pulled at the knots.
The girl sighed. "My Name is Elfi Kilas. I escaped from that base and my intentions are my own." She said softly. Rachel looked surprised. "And what exactly is your business that should be kept secret?" Elfi narrowed her eyes. " I told you, my intentions are my own. I don't need your help." Elfi stood up, shaking the ropes from her small body. She took hold of her aching wrist, then reached for the backpack that had been sitting next to her. The content of the bag was questionable. Gauze, bandages, viles of liquid, pocket watches, a swiss army knife and a water bottle. Looking away, she put a bandage on her scarred eye, ignoring everyone's stares.

Saint

"You have lost your humor, Friedrich's fault no doubt. He hardly smiles." Will mocked as he placed the dagger back in his belt and changed his position on the tree branch. Ignoring the girls' conversation, he made eye contact with Fred, as he trudged up towards them. Tired as he was, he still upheld a strong and proud stance. "You conceited b*****d! Your rank doesn't make you invincible. A bad posture won't mean we will think anything less of you." Taking up his hood and covering his face, he leaned his head against the tree trunk and listened.

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Friedrich was supporting the wounded man when he heard Will mocking him. He noticed his posture and smirked. He never really knew he always stood like this. He hadn't slouched since the first days in training. Friedrich held his head high as he replied, " A gentleman like myself should always look his best," He slowed his speech, " It seperates the responsible, clean men from the low-life scum." Friedrich sneered. Then another voice caught his attention. He set the man down and turned to the woman that was tied, "Who let her out?" He gestured for some help with the wounded, obviously not being the most 'gentalman-like'.

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"I can be humorous when I want to be, don't blame poor Freddy he doesn't have an oz of humor on him." Rachel smirked and pulled out a scarf from her pack. "I let her go Fred she was ruining my good rope." She made the scarf into a sling and rested her arm inside of it.
"Man those flesh eater sure got bite."

Saint

"Thanks for noticing." Will looked away from Friedrich, then down at Rachel. "Here." He tossed a bottle of blood capsules down at her feet. "Now all this sarcasm is tiring me out." Turning away from the others, he fell asleep.

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Friedrich impatiently grabbed some gauzes from Elfi's bag. He tilted his cap with a smile, "Thanks." He then went to tend to the man's wounds. As he cleaned the stranger's wound, a word Elfi had said earlier kept replaying in his head. Base? Friedrich clenched his hands and gritted his teeth. When the stranger winced, Friedrich stopped and continued, "Sorry..."

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Fredric you should lay down for the night after you're done with Skippy there." Rachel grabbed her crossbow and leaned it against the tree. "I'll stand watch."

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Riley Simmons

Riley sat motionless in reflection. If this was ops, his squad leader would have killed him by now. There was no doubt in his mind of that. Unacceptable. But from the ashes of his depression on his recent combat performance, he found the will to look up and come to himself with this odd new place. Out of the crumpled box of cigarettes rolled up in his sleeve, he pulled a stick and lit it with his zippo. Still not removing the mask or his sunglasses, he exhaled the smoke through his nose. So now there was more of them. An ample sized group now in reflection, but still not quite a squad. "Be ******** if I'm staying here with you people." he said masking the tone that would give away his lie, and uncover his reliance on the group now that he was vulnerable. "I'm heading for the coast of bust."

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Friedrich stopped momentarily when he noticed the stranger wake up. Friedrich was just now finishing up with the stranger's wound, "Finally awake? Hmph took you long enough." He checked the wound one last time before standing, "You should be ok...for now." He then turned to Rachel, " You're not in the condition to be standing guard." Friedrich stepped forward, "You need the most rest out of all of us." He glanced at the sling.

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Riley Simmons

Riley eased back into place after Friedrich was finished. Another gast of smoke eased out of his nostrils as though he were a dragon. He flipped the top of his lighter closed by flicking his wrist and put it back into the front pocket of his tac vest. As he stood up, however, something of great value to any survivor fell from his back- roughly 4 pounds of C-4. Enough to decimate a building. The detonator lie in a case on his belt, the the C-4 itself could ignite with enough external force. After they hit the ground, Riley broke a cold sweat. That could have just killed him. "Jesus...close one..." he muttered and re-strapped the explosives to his back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces