Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Not so fast. You still have to make an exit somehow so you're out of the RP temporarily. I'll pm you with some Ideas so it can still be a shock to the rest of the group. If thats okay.

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Well it's good to hear that we are continuing with the story. Thank you, Kurohime for letting me take charge when you are not online. It seems like the story is slowing down again, but hopefully we can get it back up in no time!

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Okay I've decided to let Shrillex rolling my character dice due to her ideas (#1 or #2) So I can still leave my RP rolling. like I Said Fred's in charge and he chooses his second in command nobody gets kills unless i'm notify. Fred decides who else can join okay so let's continue

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rachel and her small three man crew stalked the city streets quietly kills the occasional Flesher. "Hey boys looks like this subway can take us to the hosiptal without worrying about these guys." Rachel stabbed a flesher through the eye for emphisis. "Or we can finish wasting ammo and hope to reach our destination on pure luck ..."

((What goes on from here is up to you guys, but keep me alive or at least my exit))

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
Friedrich looked back at the group that was sleeping then at the two infront of him. He felt bad for leaving them, but he couldn't leave these two alone. Well, he couldn't leave Rachel with a complete stranger. He had only just met Riley after saving his hide from certain doom, and he's already almost killed them all. Friedrich shook his head at the thought of all that c4 exploding like that. He noticed the two walking away and made up his mind, ”Hey wait up!” He ran after them.
What was there to worry about? The others had enough supplies and could probably defend themselves. Could they?
----City---
Their little trip through the forest seemed pretty peaceful. There was the occasional Flesher, but nothing they couldn't handle. Friedrich inhaled then exhaled deeply, “Nothing like the putrid stench of rotting bodies to get your blood pumping.” He laughed. The three headed through the city with little trouble and came to a stop at the mouth of a subway entrance. Friedrich ran his fingers through his hair as Rachel spoke, “We're just beging to be ambushed if we go down there. I say we go get Riley's batteries first then come back,” He sighed, “We might find some useful supplies on the way.” Friedrich wasn't scared of going down there. He loved a good challenge. It was the hospital. It was always the damn hospital.
((I was trying to get us from the forest to where you put us in the city))

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Well How about you two go get the batteries and I will go and see if we can get through here without becoming the main-course meal." Rachel Readied her bow and disappeared down the subway entrance.

((I have made my temporary exit *takes and bow* Until we meet again))

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Riley Simmons

"Once more into the fray..."

Riley nodded and continued his march forward in search of batteries. The streets of the city had lied unusually quiet, at least considering how much commotion you might expect. Riley chose not to follow Rachel down into the subway, but rather stay above ground. The desolate air space of streets echoed to him with a haunting whisper, that almost made him question his reality. After all, wouldn't it be nice to wake up and have this all be a dream? But a shuttering noise and a beep came from below levels. The subway was still operational? How? He shook his head and trotted down the stairs. He did not see the entire scene, but he saw enough. Rachel had entered a subway car, and Freidrich was looking for batteries. The doors had closed on Rachel, and the train accelerated forward. "s**t, Rachel!" he called. No use. The train had already pulled off into the tunnels, and it would be a while before another came by. She had no radio, but they did know where she was going. "We'll wait for the next train, then take it up to the hospital. If she's smart, she'll stay there and wait for us."

"...into the last good fight I'll ever know"

((Rachel, I'm a guy :/ I have no idea how it crossed you that I might be a woman.))

Bashful Werewolf

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Every time I post, the thread goes quiet for a ********' week. Am I posting too much? Whats up?

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
((2012 is awfull. Most people are busy, as I can imagine.))

Friedrich was rummaging through a trash can for some batteries when he noticed something from the corner of his eye. He aroundturned and grinned. It was a box of batteries! Friedrich didn't hesitate to pick up the box, only to notice the truth. His grin disappeared, replacing it with a frown. Th box was empty. Of course. Friedrich dropped the empty box and sighed, "I don't think-"
Friedrich was interrupted by the sound of the subway train and Riley yelling for Rachel. Friedrich immediatly ran to Riley and the two tried to get Rachel out of the train car in time. The doors shut and the subway train left.
They were too late.
Fredrich clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, trying to hold in a yell in frustration. He looked at the floor and was silent. Then, Riley spoke. Wait for another train to come, then meet her at the hospital? Friedrich chuckled quietly at what Riley said. IF she would be there when the two got to the hospital. Friedrich thought about it and finally responded with a slight nod. He looked into the tunnel and watched as the backlights of the train disappeared into the distance. Friedrich rubbed hi forehead ad groaned. He realized that he had his source of energy ethanol he. Blood capsules.
"Ja. Let's go." He quickly said.

Dapper Gekko

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
((Yeah sorry guys, year 12 is extremely ******** taxing >_< ))

Catriona woke up to the sun on her face and could already feel it burning her fair skin. She sat up and stretched her arms high above her head and yawned widely. Scratching her arm she looked around to see that the camp was empty but for herself and Elfi.

"What the hell?" she muttered to herself. Catriona leaned over and shook Elfi's shoulder. "Hey, wake up, something's wrong."

Elfi rolled over "Ohh go away, Cate, let me sleep,"

Catriona shook her harder. "Dude, something's really wrong here, everyone's gone."

Elfi sat up quickly. "Wait what?"

"Look around, do you see anyone?" Catriona gestured at the empty camp. All that remained were the supplies and a pile of sleeping bags heaped under a tarp.

Elfi was silent before asking in a small voice, "Will they come back?"

Catriona sighed. "I don't know. Their stuff is here, so hopefully."

Catriona got up and started looking around, searching for clues as to their whereabouts. "Bloody bastards didn't even leave a note," she grumbled.

She sat down and started drawing in the dirt with her finger. What were they going to do if they were attacked? She could fight, but not well enough to fend off a horde - and what about Elfi? She had already confessed to not being overly knowledgeable when it came to fighting.

Catriona fumed in silence.

((I haven't seen Elfi's person write in a while -- anyone know what's going on there?))

Saint

(Sorry for my absence. School and I moved to a different state. Summer vacation started for me today, so I'll be around everyday. Also, Will has some new tricks up his sleeve. Better watch out Friedrich. )

"You know what they say, two is company and three is a party." Will's thick french accent trailed behind the girls, as he emerged from his hiding place. He straightened his posture and placed his hands on his hips. After his longer then usual absence, he didn't expect a parade or even shock that he was still alive. But the looks on the girl's faces. Priceless. "Mr. D-day, Jack-Be-Quick and our Leading Lady have headed to the hospital and are looking for batteries. If things work out, they should be back before you can say road kill". He kicked one of the dead bodies to the side.

Will wasn't about to let up on his cocky behavior, but he winked at Catriona, waiting for the response she would give him. Nothing. That's right, he hadn't really intorduced himself to either of the girls and he hadn't been around long enough for either of them to remember him. He bowed, as a small smile stretched across his smug attitude, which was rather painful. He had a cut that graced his face from his eye to the corner of his lip. A battle wound that he was proud to show off. He basked a moment in the familiar scene, as he overlooked the camp, trying to show interest. He paced a few times and held his breath before saying anything else to disturb the peace.

"So, whats the plan?"

Dapper Gekko

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Catriona blinked twice, taking in the boy. She remembered him from the night before -- well, not him so much maybe as his attitude.

"What'd you do to your face?" She asked dryly.

Will looked taken aback at her lack of reaction to his sudden appearance, but he recovered quickly. "Oh this? Nothing. I just earned me another battle scar when I was off being dashing and courageous."

Cartriona tried to hide her smile, only partially succeeding. "Uh-huh, sure. Want us to clean that up?"

Will grinned. "Well, what kind of a man would I be if I didn't let two lovely ladies such as yourselves tend to my war wound?" He plonked himself down on the tree stump Elfi and Catriona had been using as a table.

Elfi rolled her eyes and whispered to Catriona, "Is he for real?"

Catriona chuckled, "I hope not, but he's amusing at any rate. Besides, at least now we know where the others went."

Catriona grabbed the hydrogen peroxide and a rag out of her bag and started dabbing at Will's graze. He yelped as it started to fizz. "Hey, be careful there, mate that stings!"

"Oh stop being a baby," Catriona laughed and pressed a little harder with the rag for emphasis. "As for what you said earlier, we haven't thought that far ahead yet. When you arrived we were just going to go look around a little, and when they come back we're making a trip to the hospital for supplies."
(Life happened. Sorry. I'll take over my character again.)

Elfi rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and looked around her. Things seemed to have changed over the period of one night. She shivered, as she tried to sort out her thoughts and emotions.

She was mostly disappointed with Will and his magic tricks, although she couldn't hide it. She was blushing. Now you see him and then you don't. He was a one man show at her angle and any plan Catriona devised, wasn't likely to be supported by him.

Well, atleast she thought Catriona would take over the show, but she looked as helpless and frustrated as she felt. Besides, without a plan, Will could do whatever the hell he wanted, which he did anyway.

Elfi behaved as a church mouse as they cleaned Will's wound and she kept quiet, letting the two talk.

Saint

Will struggled not to yelp. Had he been a dog, he would have had his tail between his legs. But, even embarassed, he had an air of confidence about him.

"Well, perhaps we should do a little less thinking and a little more acting."

He looked over Elfi's shoulder, so he could keep his good eye on their surroundings. Catriona scolded him for squirming so much and he finally accepted defeat. He didn't have the strength to argue, due to his all night fling.

But even without sleep, he reckoned he was still approachable, even if low on patience. Will noticed the distance Elfi kept from him and Catriona's eyes had a hint of laughter. He was amused at how easily he could make them blush.

Once Catriona's gentle touch became scarce, he poked her on the nose.

"Thank you darling. I'll return the favor someday."

With one quick maneuver across enemy lines, he then kissed Elfi on the cheek and her expression softened a little. She wasn't easily won over he observed and didn't take kindly to him.

She was blushing again, possibly hating him for his redundant actions, but Will was enjoying himself too much to acknowledge her disdain. Both girls were harmless in comparison to the others and he admired them for it.

Atleast he didn't have to worry about settling scores with them as he did with Friedrich and Rachel. He was still earning his place with them and no doubt, they would make him work for it.

He lifted himself up off the ground. "We need to secure the camp before we go wandering."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff