Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
This is the re-opening of "The Virus and the Host"

"Hello peoples this is a RP that I wanted to try, for one I'm a zombie manic with a zombie phobia. Tehe. Recently I wanted to do a Zombie story that had different writers joining in and having fun. The gist of my story begins with Rachel who is looking for her brother Tanner. On this search she realizes that Tanner is a host for a very dangerous virus that has taken over most of earth's population making a type of zombie. Rachel on the other hand is immune to the virus but with some very dangerous and heartbreaking down sides. For one people can tell if your an Immune by the way your eye's look and the also the fact that you have strength, speed, fast healing, and anger problems. I'll post some back story so you peeps can work off of those for now just reply if you wanna join Just jump in but before you start add me as a friend and PM me so I know that your a new writer. Rules and back story will be posted later on sweatdrop Sorry for the inconvenience"

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Rules

1. I'm only allowing up two ten peeps to join and they can have a single character or a survival team of five so I should have really no more than at least fifty or so characters less is fine too. Whoever wants to join jump right in! biggrin

2. Keep death to a minimal but if it goes with the theme then so be it

3. Not everybody can be a immune I'm only allowing at least fiveseven others But it can't be one person with a survival team of immunes each person can have only one to two immunes

4. Follow Gaia rules and let human nature be apart of your story if the character swears then so be it and if they're gay then okay It's human nature and if you have any rated R scenes just send it to my email

P.s. For rule 4. (cause to me it sounds abit pervert-ish but that's just what I'm thinking) The writer can send the team a PM asking for their Email so the scene could be sent along.

now then for the beginning I'll start it out and then you peeps just follow. Oh and I'm gonna be the sub characters that you might run into.
If you have any questions PM me and I'll flesh things out a bit more

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rachel watched as Tanner coughed into the blanket making his fragile looking body shiver. After he settled and fell asleep again she replaced the top blanket with another. It was the fifth clean blanket within a week. Stained with blood ... Black blood. It looked like oil stains, but Rachel knew that this was blood. To make sure she was right she moved his hair from his forehead. There she saw blue and black bruises forming. Waking up Tanner groggily stared at his sister, in his eyes she saw the discoloration and the dilated pupils. His once green eyes had patches of gray and red. She rubbed his cheek as he fell back to sleep. His breathing was wheezy and labored.
If he did have the sickness then that would mean quarantine, for him and only him, meaning all the tests they'd have to run on her as well. The doctor was coming tomorrow and then it would mean taking him away to some concentration camp. Thinking about all the needles and tubes made her sick to her stomach not that there was much to throw-up. She hardly ate anything since Tanner came home coughing up a storm two days ago. Shaking the vivid thoughts from her mind she looked at Tanner once more before leaving the room.
Rachel Lanta was Twenty years old and living with her younger brother Tanner. The sickness killed her mother and she never knew her father. They lived in a apartment building with five other family's that seemed nearly condemned, but the Cauldron Society still made them and other people who barely got by on the money they had, live in them. The rent was low and so was her weekly payment from the jobs she had, working two shifts as a waiter and a part time bartender. Tanner had lessons with the Twain twins next door together the trio learned reading, writing, and counting. Rachel paid the the twins mother to teach Tanner morning and afternoon lessons while she was gone.

Well that how things where before the sickness spread from the condenmed homes to the middle class tenants and then the upper class. Remember when it said that my mother was killed by this sickness? Well there is a small bit that it left out ... My mother didn't stay dead the sickness killed her with a fever, shut her brain down but kept her heart going. My mother became a shell, a host for the sickness it's self. I am Rachel Lanta and I am an immune, escaping from the experimination lot was sort of easy but battling the flesh eater and finding trust in other that are Immune will be hard, if this is what I have to go through to find my brother and a cure then so be it.
The sun shines very so often and flesh eaters hunt together while hosts are being controlled by someone. How that works I really have no idea but they are being controlled and are not working and hunting at will. I caught one and it didn't have the behavior of a flesh eater just the fact that they where cold and the signs of sickness clouded their personality that once showed. Flesh eaters are noisy F*****s but hosts are quite and have really emotion. I heard a beeping tracker so I couldn't further my obervation because I found that the tracker was located in the Hosts head so I had to well you know shot them.
Food is depleting so I have spend most of my nights hungery, and water well that's a very vaulable resource now that you have to prepare water before drinking it. My only question is how do you boil your water and cool it without attracting Fleshers? Any light or sound will attract them and a fire is the last thing you want to use during the night in the open.
These are one of those nights but this time I'm in a cave that has a small spring located in the back. hesitate I decide to light a fire because two nights without water is long enough. So I take my Rapier because I'm afraid that my Browning pistol would attract more flesher,and go out for wood .....
(((Hey, mind if I join, i'd like to be just one character, i'll write his descript in the first post.)))

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kriptacronikyte
(((Hey, mind if I join, i'd like to be just one character, i'll write his descript in the first post.)))

Sure jump right in smile
Hey do you mind if I join in? I only want one person whee

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SquigglyGiggles
Hey do you mind if I join in? I only want one person whee

Go right ahead smile
....Name...Tyson, Tyson Reeves.
occupation: "well before all this started, I was a student at the local college, I wanted to be a Doctor, to help people...Then the military came, martial law implemented, so after the cities crash coarse of training, I found my way out, all forms of the sick had decimated the military and it's first defenses, when the order came to fall back i fled away...into the darkness of the forest near by...left with nothing but questions..."

Slowly making his way through the forest, Tyson marks a good spot to take a rest, though the gaze of his NVG's. Setting his weapon down beside him, along with his pack he quickly changes clothing, due to any other military were to sight him, deserters are to be killed on sight, Tyson snickered to himself at the comment "deserter...arent' we all." He thought to himself as he buttoned his jeans, he decided to keep his army boot's, a black shirt, and a leather jacket covered the rest, holstering both his side arms, and kbar he slung the heavy pack over his shoulder's, alongside with his m24 issue rifle. Looking through his night vision he spotted a cave not too far from his current position and quietly made his way, each step seemingly taking a lifetime, he checked around, as he though he had picked up some movement over toward that way, but knew he needed shelter for the night, so if any problems where to arise Tyson knew that he would deal with them as they came.

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Rachel knew what the dangers was of leaving behind your things in case you happened to have a run in with a horde of flesher but still she needed water and she needed it now.

.... I grabbed a few large sticks and had an arm load of twigs when I heard a movement coming from the far end of the cave. I was mostly hidden by my quietness and the overgrowth of the trees so the chance of a flesher spotting was a 5 of out 10 chance but still you could never be to sure. laying my wood down gently in order to make no sounds I then grabbed my Rapier and proceed towards the sound. The chance that it was an actual human kind of got me anxious but I slowed my breathing. I hid behind a tree and glanced around it, there stood a man, in his mid twenty maybe younger and he was walking towards my cave. Okay so now I'm glad that I found someone but the only reason I stayed hidden was because of the scent of blood coming from his pack.
Wait a minute I can smell blood? Maybe what the doctors said about me was true ... Maybe I was an immune ...
Tyson stopped all of the sudden, and before he could say anything, his eyes turned right, grabbing his kbar, what sounded like snapping twiggs, has now come into view as only half a torso snapping at something from the ground, "uugh.. This is so ******** up..." Tyson retrieved a bow from his pack, once pulling and locking the bow, he released the arrow, taking off the head of his half bodied victim...now looking back to where he was facing, "I see you, come out...if your still alive..." He let out a quiet voice, though loud enough for a normal human to catch.

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"What made you think I was dead?" Rachel stepped out from behind the tree with her rapier drawn, the sharp end was pointed at the man standing before her. She side kicked the half body farther to her left and stared at the unexpected company.

Loyal Soldier

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
This looks fun. Can I join? I would be just one character.

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Jerome-San Ohu
This looks fun. Can I join? I would be just one character.

Sure you can jump in now if you want to
Tyson wipes the sweat from his forehead, "I don't know, maybe because your the first thing living i've seen since they wiped the base about ten miles back, and i've been in these cold dark, damn woods for too long.." He sigh's, moving his hand to one of the many cantines around his belt, he opened one and took a drink, "are you thirsty or hungry? we can barter....I have clean water and MRE's, but i need a place to stay the night, how 'bout it? Tyson stated glancing around through his night vision once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff