Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Elite?

FTW 1 100.0% [ 410 ]
Total Votes:[ 410 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 >

Hello, just thought I'd pop in and say hi smile I'm currently filling in my application and I hope that you accept me!

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Hello Guys this clan is the greatest! xd

Dangerous Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
dropping by to say yo and that im looking foward to joining this clan

Rainbow Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hi Hi!!! i'm just about to finish filling out the formy thingy i hope i can join this clan it'll be sooooo much fun!!! (:

Anxious Noob

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hello one and all!

So I just sent a join request.
I'm Sabl. I'm CL10 and I generally am a healer but since there were complaints about
how I roll with healing (Carrying only 2 buffs, 4 heals, Fortune's Favor and Scaredy Cat) I just quit
being one. I know not carrying an attack is unusual but I was a full out healer. Nobody realizes that
how a healer works is of their own preferences. I'm now an attacker pretty much since I was given
so much disrespect. One day my goal is to be accepted for what I do and how I do it being the fact
I always enjoyed being a healer. I don't like carrying an attack ring when I'm healing. Is that SO wrong?

Sugary Waffles

hello, I am working on the application, and I hope that we will have some fun.

Wintry Dragon

Hello, I'm known as C. Angel. I hope to join your clan, as I do like to help out with the lower CLs in getting through their quests and answering any questions that they might have. I can be anything you need me to be. Buffer, Healer, attacker, or a combo thereof. My CL is high right now as I have been in the DMS area. I have run several crews up to the green rooms where upon the general consensus we die and start over. Green rooms usually mean the end of most crews. However I just got my second crew successfully to Kamilla through the green maze, took 17+ hours, so that they might finish their quest for Deva and attune. I have already taken on Kam's 1st form and died within the 2nd form (I do have pics if you are curious to see proof). She is tough and I am in no hurry to go back there and that run took over 25+ hours to complete.
So as I've stated, I like to help out anyone that needs me, and I hope that I can find a lot more people to help within this Clan.

Invisible Friend

Hello,
submitted a application to be a potential member :3

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hellow the best Clan in the world, uh gaia world actually... tehehhe sweatdrop

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hello.
I love zOMG. Just filling out my app as well...

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
Hello, I'm pumpking king of herpdederp.

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
Hey, I'm Cindii and I'm applying atm. Yay (:

Hygienic Trash

hullo. i thought id drop by. :>