Welcome to Gaia! ::

Humorist

( ( Heyooo x) Wow, haven't been here in a while... How is everyone? I've been so busy x) ) )
((Meh, things have been happening. I'm involved with the RetakeME3 movement, and now I'm the coder for a DLC that the HTL community is making. FML.))

Tipsy Smoker

Lol, J. s**t's goin down. I think I started it. //shot.
Elwood and Dreakan are.. I believe.. battling for ownership of World Elites.

Survivor

Dreakan felt a hit from his wave to Elwood's shoulder. Though the daggers come down to his level as he still fell, it blackened with an aura. Dreakan wasn't to sure what Elwood had planned. Nor did he want to find out. All he knew that he either had to get to the ground faster, or get close. Neither easy to do. Dreakan started to feel a familiar energy...someone he hasn't seen a while. He gotten quite powerful it seems, he noticed a lightning orb come strait from the sky, and landed in between Elwood and himself. "Tajiyo..." He said shockingly. He stared at Tajiyo a bit wondering why hes here, or did he sense the battle himself that brought him back. Dreakan was distracted by the moment.

Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It was ready, Elwood had finally completed his plan, now it only took time. Elwood opened his eyes, they glowed a dim red. As Dreakan saw the daggers, he saw something on them, ritualistic runes carved into each of them. Then Elwood saw Taijyo. He must have sensed their energy and came to join in the "fun". Elwood glanced at Dreakan, he was distracted. with a wave of his hand the daggers were pack under his direct control, he lunched 8 of them directly at Dreakan from all sides. the runes atop them glowing. the thick air heavy with moisture seemed heavy to Dreakan and Taijyo.
Heyo :3 been awhile my fellow friends~

6,100 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
wow i havent been here in a long time smile

Tipsy Smoker

Holy s**t. People. o:
Damn I haven't been here in forever.

Tipsy Smoker

Hey there stranger. c:
Hey. What's up?

Survivor

Dreakan's eye grew wide as he saw the daggers closed in on him, he knew better then to take his eyes off of him for a second. The daggers came from all around, the air felt heavy. He moved his left hand to his face, the right hand with the sword crossed the left past the shoulder sword pointing downwards following the spine. This was all he could do in time. From the distance ShinkihaneAoi came dashing in towards the fight. Dreakan sensed her and told her in his mind.."..don't interfere, i want no harm done to you.." She slowed down and stopped. Then shook her head left to right and transformed into a sword once again and flashed to him quickly, blocking two daggers that in front of him. The daggers pierced Dreakan all around him, blood started to flow out. He crashed onto the ground. "Tsk..." He slowly stood up with ShinkihaneAoi in one hand, and katana in the other. He gets into a stance, and gives Elwood a deadly cold glare. His body pulsed and energy starts building up around him.

Survivor

(( Hai ren, kumi kumi, poachy, rogue :3 how are things? ))
[[ Everything has been okay for me, I guess. Getting over a 'relationship' the past few months. Trying to figure out which college to apply to and stuff. :c For you?]]
ZomG!!~

Username:mary_hervhic

PLS ADD ME?! biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out