Welcome to Gaia! ::

Survivor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Title:WorldElites
Owner: Dreakan Seishouki
Aim:Just to hang out, rp, and talk with the most greatest people on gaia. :3

Story: Long ago, a man named Dreakan joined a group of mercenaries called the Deadly Vipers, located in the middle of a forest secret from normal people. Vicious, berserk, violent men. They were good at what they do, killing for money. Months past, Dreakan was made Lieutenant in no time. Suddenly one day, rival mercenary group attack the base. Though the first battle was not a problem, we were victorious. The leader of the Deadly Vipers set out alone to finish this himself, a strong man, not invincible as his mind set was. Before he could reach the enemy base, he was ambushed, and slain. One day past since the leader set out. Dreakan and some of the men left the base to go search for the leader, knowing that he might of been killed. In the middle of the forest, his body lies. The men were furious, wild, yelling, insane like beasts. Dreakan calmed them down saying that they will have their revenge. They buried the leaders body that same night. The next day 100 men geared up and headed toward the enemy base with haste. The same ambush was used against them, and failed quickly, they moved on with no problem. They reached the enemy's camp, they readied their weapons. The enemy saw us quickly approaching, and responded with arrows towards us. Many of the Deadly Vipers were taken down from their attack. The rest of them rushed in attacking the enemy with fury. Hours past both sides suffered greatly. The day was black, the area surrounded with ruble, fire, bodies. Dreakan, and the enemy's leader were the last standing. Staring off at each other, both drained from the battle. Dreakan grips his sword and looks up at the man, and rushed. The enemy slashes down at him, he countered and sent his blade through his gut saying "...a gift from the deadly vipers...", and quickly slashed out his blade and sheathed it, walking towards the base. Knowing that he was the only one left in the clan he needed to renew and recruit new people. He started off changing the clans name to the World Elites. He thought to himself why should there be so much violence and bleed shed. His new mind set changed the whole idea of a mercenary clan that was before. Now using powers for good instead of useless, and mindless violence. The World Elites Was born anew.

Announcement: Currently Updating...

[Current RP: None]

Event: None
Info:If You Want To Join Fill Out The Form And Send It To Join..
Yes Im Still Recruting Members, And Accepting Allies.
MEMBERS MUST CHECK THIS FORUM DALIY!
And Be Active!!, I Am Starting To Kick All Of the People That Are None Active.

WORLD ELITES GUILD!

Rules:
Follow Gaia Forum Rules....
If You Want To Join Complete The Joining Form.
If You Need Anything Pm Me.
No Cybering! This Is Not Allowed In Our Clan.
No Abusive Comments. Just Don't Be An a**, Just Talk to Other People Normaly.
No spam.
No advertising. DO NOT ADVERTISE ON MY FOURM I WON'T ALLOW IT!
Yes You Can RP In This Forum I Welcome It. :3
If You Want To Fight You Can But No Killing, Only If Allowed By Asking The Person You Fighting.

Ranks

Survivor

WorldEiltes Joining Clan Form

Pic of your character (Optional)

Username:
Name:
Race(s):
Weapon(s) of choice:
Skill(s):
Ability(s):
Bio:

Why do you want to join the WorldElites clan?

Do you have Role Playing experience?

Pm this to Dreakan Seishouki when completed!

Survivor

Members

CLEARED (Redoing, Repost profile on Guild)

Survivor

Survivor

Clan Banners

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

Survivor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash