Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elwood saw Dreakan summon Shinkihaneaoi and take Jessica away. Then Dreakan shot the two waves at him. What did he have planed for after that attack, if he blocked it, he would probably step behind him from the flash of the ice, attacking his exposed back, but if he knew i would see this, then he would expect me to dodge them, stepping behind the waves and attacking his blind spot. Elwood bent his legs and jumped into the air. after he reached his maximum height he took another jump of a dense patch of air he formed. Elwood threw his sword over Dreakan and with his now two free hands gathered the forces of the earth. In his left hand he pulled the earth around Dreakan, causing it to close up like a giant mouth around him. With his right he pulled the electricity out of the air and directed it through his sword, which flowed through and shot at twice its normal speed towards Dreakan.

Tipsy Smoker

She winced again when the manifested sword picked her up. No questions were asked of the woman.. she knew she meant no harm. It was master Dreakan's sword, anyway.
She shook in her arms as they moved, and continued to do so until they made it a safe distance away.

Survivor

Dreakan watched as Elwood jump into the air, and create a dense cloud for him to step on to jump once more. He saw the sword coming towards him, also felt something with the ground. Dreakan smirked as this happened. He quickly slashed his sending a wave of ice at the oncoming blade, but it came down faster then usual with Elwood's lightening enhancing its speed. Dreakan jumps back semi into the air, he points his sword behind him. The sword pulsed and formed a huge pillar of ice, Dreakan used the pillar of ice to propel himself into the air towards Elwood. Avoiding both the ground attack and the sword that was thrown towards him. He held his sword with both hands in a reverse grip. Once he was in the air, he moves his left palm over the blade and breathed out and the blade pulsed and grew over 8ft long, extended by the ice. Dreakan slashes vertically at Elwood attempting to strike at his body. Then followed up with a spin sending out a huge wave of ice towards him after after the vertical slash.

Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elwood smirked, he expected nothing less from the former master. But now he had the field advantage. Elwood saw the large ice blade. How interesting... he could try flames, but most likely this ice was different then normal. Elwood held out his left hand towards Dreakan and pulled his blade to his hand, with his right hand he drew a small tanto from out of his cloak. Forming a small patch of dense air and ice and used it to lunch himself directly at Dreakan, raising his sword to intercept the blade, his sword flying straight towards Dreakans unguarded back.

Survivor

Dreakan saw Elwood come towards him with his sword in hand. He smirked and whispered.."..Break.." The ice from the blade shattered and fell to the ground in heavy pieces, once it hit the ground it started to create a chain reaction of large sharp spikes making its way to us in the air. Dreakan started to descend from the air, he quickly pulled the dagger from his back and thrusts it at Elwood, attempting to slow him down. He continued to descend to the ground, as he does , he turns his head slightly to see the blade flying behind him. "...tsk...this is Lord Elwood after all..." Dreakan flips himself upside down and pointed his blade upward, he breathed out and the blade pulsed and created a small blizzard , from the point of the sword , making him fall faster to the ground.

Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elwood barely doged the thrust from such short range. Seeing that not only did Dreakan avoid the sword coming from his back, he also made the ground momentarily unsafe to land on. The blade came to him and using the momentum of the incoming sword Elwood went higher in the air to avoid the ice. The were Probally a special Ice that would start freezing him if he dared land on them. Elwood placed the sword under his feet as he expanded in to a disk roughly 3 feet in diameter. Now Dreakan was falling, he can change his direction slightly with the blizzard from his sword. Now Elwood had an idea Elwood reached into his cloak and pulled out 20 throwing knives and threw them roughly 20 feet away from Dreakan in every direction so that they would surround him, then he held his hands out from his sides and closed his eyes, the next part would need a lot of concentration. The air began to grow thick and moist, the sky started to darken.

Invisible Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was me. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.

Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xXxshadow_of_the_dayxXx
Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was me. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.

(ok, what is that from, i remember hearing it from somewhere before)

Survivor

Dreakan watched as Elwood expand the sword under his feet. He quickly took a look at the ground to make sure of a clean landing. His eyes turned back to Elwood as he saw the daggers being thrown around him. Then the air started to get dense, and he slowed down. "Tsk..." He thought to himself: "This isn't good...he may send those daggers towards me...or something bigger then that." Dreakan closed his eye, and breathed out calmly.The blizzard from the sword stopped, and he began to fall slowly. His body pulsed, then the sword glowed bright white. The blade left his hand and formed 10 swords that surrounded him glowing a deep icy aura, spinning slowly around him. The sword appeared back into his right hand. He quickly held the sword in front of him and moves his palm along side of it, making it glow as it passes.Dreakan doesn't know how long it will take for him to attack, he better counter now. He fell a bit more, then opened his eye, and slashed a wave of energy upwards towards him.

Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Elwood held to his pose. The wave slashed across his left shoulder. Pain shot through his body, but he pushed it from his mind. as the daggers reached the same elevation as Dreakan, their decent slowed, a black aura coming off each of the daggers. Light slowly vanished behind the thick clouds. the moisture in the air greatly increased, the air dense. Smoke started rising off Elwood's body, where the wound was the smoke was tinged with red. the disk he stood on rippled with energy. It was almost ready, just a little bit longer and it would all end.
((*Watches this battle is anticipation*

Got bored have we? I'm bored myself, though I've been playing Minecraft so much that creative juices are lacking for a good story. =/

I really want to introduce a girl I've met. Her name is Ravia.))
Vincent watched as his two friends battled to the death. He was in devastation. Exiled by his people, suffering from the his strange disease where he was turning into the things he hated....

And now this.

What was the meaning of his life anymore? What was the point of it? He was alone, and will be, forever. Not even Ren could comfort him. If Elwood killed the leader of this clan now, all of this, the base, his friends, would vanish, their lives would be lost.

In spiraling despair, he suddenly felt religious, but there was no hope in it.

"Oh ye gods who have banished my people to the dark, may you make my feet swift, the shadows my friends, and if I should fail..." He vanished "Grant me forgiveness."
ITs been years since Taj had left the elite to start a real life, It wasn't long before he got word of whats was happening there. He drop his ice cream as his fist started having electric pulses. "Two of the masters are fighting to the death and im hear doing what...living....Bull s**t!" she screamed as he punched the wall causing the building to shake and the wall to crack. "I Am Tajiyo Zugun the 3rd Leader of the World Elites!" he runs out the door, and races down the street going faster then cars, ripping his clothes off. "YOU a*****e ARN'T FINISHING THIS WITH OUT ME!" He screams as he jumped out of sight. "YYYYAAAAAAA!!!" Coming out the Sky in an electric ball of energy, he hits the battle field right between Elwood and Dreakan landing on his fist and knee wearing his old battle clothes. :Yall miss me" he said with a smirk.

Tipsy Smoker

}} I don't know what to do at the moment, so I will just keep reading comments. //bleeding out {{

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff