• Wall Street 200
i was goin' through people's houses i saw kanna

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Test of Moments

We find a young girl named Kannafox walking down a white hallway of a large castle. The castle was the base of the Organization XII, a powerful guild.

The girl had silvery hair, a black and white checkered hat, a black top with a white outline, holding a white bag with a face on it, a necklace with a red jewel, a pirate patch, and finally black 90’s pants. Also two little birds were following her, but that was normal. She was also number three in the Organization leader status.

“Kannafox, we need to talk, come into my office please,” a young man asked, opening a crack from a nearby door, and poking his head out.

The man had silver spiked hair, an ancient katana on his waist, black and square, sunglass, a fire gauntlet on each hand, two dark halos, 90’s black pants, two winged black shoes, and a 70’s black and white shirt. His name was Xayne11222, the number one of the Organization.

As Kannafox walked into Xayne1122’s room, two young men were watching both of them cleaning random bunches of toilet paper in the base, after one of their gags.

One boy’s name was Obito, he had yellow spiked hair, black shorts, two black gloves, a black ski jacket, blue flame shoes, and underneath was a blue solar tattoo on his chest, and a brown tribal one on his arm. His name was Obito, a Berserker in his human form.

The other boy had a black mop top, an open black trenchcoat, a large plain white shirt with a small blue line on top underneath, black sunglasses, punk black pants, dress shoes, and a headband. His name was Kingbeatx, also known as Kingbeatx the Notorious Scammer. He was also a Berserker in human form.

These two were good friends and also the mischievous ones in the guild.

“Why do you think Boss wants to talk about with Number 3?” Kingbeatx asked.

“Why don’t we find out?” Obito asked, and began walking towards the door.

“Aren’t we in enough trouble?” Kingbeatx asked, looking at all the toilet paper.

“Oh come on aren’t you atleast curious?” Obito asked as he came to the door.

“Okay I am let’s go look,” Kingbeatx admitted, and he walked over to the door as well.

The two went over to the door and opened it just a crack to see Xayne1122’s room. They saw Xayne1122 sitting at his desk with Kannafox in front of him, sitting in a chair.

“Tell me Kannafox, have you heard of the Gangs of Gaia?” Xayne1122 asked.

“Yeah, a little, why do you ask?” Kannafox asked.

“Then I want to know about you and the Gangs of Gaia!” Xayne1122 ordered, grabbing a lamp and pointing it at her face like an interrogation light.

“What?!” Kannafox asked, standing up. “Sir, I would never try to betray the Organization!” Kannafox yelled.

“How could you Number 3!?” Kingbeatx asked, Unfortunaly he said it too loud and was forced to show himself, by walking in.

“You two, Obito,” Xayne1122 ordered, and Obito slowly came out two.

“How did he do that?” Obito whispered.

“I have no idea,” Kingbeatx answered.

“Yes, how could you?” Xayne1122 asked.

“But I’m…”

“Don’t you now the punishment for traitors?!” Kingbeatx asked. “Hey Des what’s the punishment for traitors?” Kingbeatx asked down the hallway.

A girl with strange orange eyes, with small black pupils, red top, small black belt, black hair in a bun, two small demon wings coming out of her head, black gloves, a large scythe on her back, demon wings coming out of her feet, and brown wooden high heels turned to him. Her name was Desirex; she was the second in command, and Xayne1122’s right hand woman. But to most others she was nicknamed Des.

“Banishment from the guild,” Des answered, disappearing into darkness.

“Thanks, the punishment is banishment from the guild!” Kingbeatx yelled.

“So who is it Kannafox? Us or them?” Xayne1122 asked.

“Yeah, us or them!” Obito yelled.

“I’m telling you guys…” Kannafox said, on the verge of tears.

“Okay hold on everyone! I’m going to check the GoG guild and see if Kannafox is a member or not, nobody move until I get back!” Kingbeatx yelled and disappeared, to the GoG guild.

"Kannafox is innocent, I've checked her guilds and I've checked her recent talks to anyone else, none relate to the GoG. False accusations have been made; I do believe those who even thought of her being a traitor apologize to her at once” Des said appearing out of the shadows.

“I’m sorry for ever doubting you,” Obito said, putting his hand on Kannafox’s shoulder.

“Please Boss, I’m with you, you know that!” Kannafox pleaded.

“That cannot be, Des!” Kingbeatx yelled, appearing from the darkness. “I was just there, and I saw just checked their membership file! What the heck is going on!?” Kingbeatx asked.

“And I have a copy right here!”

He then showed everyone a very long list of all the members of the Gangs of Gaia, and their under Brutes was Kannafox’s name in bold.

“I’m not sorry!” Obito said, pulling away from Kannafox as everyone was silent for awhile, looking at each other.

Suddenly the sound of the front door opening and closing and then they heard footsteps. They all looked out the door to see who it was, and were amazed by the timing of it.

A man then walked in an open long yellow pimp style coat, a yellow pimp style hat, a gold necklace, small angelic microphones on his back, a monocle, yellow shoes, G buckle, a staff with two angel wings on it, and showing heart boxers underneath. He was the leader of Gangs of Gaia, and an ally, atleast in ways of getting more people in. He was Tucking Fyp0.

“What’s up? We’re having a little debate, here,” Xayne1122 said, looking at him then at everyone there.

“Go away!” Obito said, glaring at him.

“Obito apologize!” Xayne1122 ordered

“Sorry,” Obito said, angry. “Not,” he added under his breath.

“Okay buddy we want some answers! Is Kannafox a member of your guild or not!?” Kingbeatx yelled.

“Guys me, Kannafox, Tucking Fyp0 and Des will handle this alright?” Xayne1122 said.

Kingbeatx let out a sigh, “Yes….Sir,” he whispered and walked out.

“Fine!” Obito yelled. “I’ll get to the bottom of this if it starts a war!” Obito whispered to Kingbeatx as he slammed the door behind him.

As they left Xayne1122, Des, and Tucking Fyp0 looked around the room, confused.

“Where is Kannafox?” they all asked at the same time.

“Come on,” Obito ordered as he and Kingbeatx started to walk down the hall.

“Huh?” Kingbeatx asked.

“We’re going to Kannafox’s room and we’re going to talk to her about this mess,” Obito answered.

“Hey wait up!” he yelled and ran after him.

The two quickly ran until they reached a door with a number three on it. Unfortunaly it was locked.

“Why did you betray us!? Why did you join them?” Obito yelled.

“I’m telling you…” Kannafox yelled, and it sounded like she was crying.

“Let me try,” Kingbeatx said. “Number 3, please go to the Number 1’s there's an argument and your in the middle, if you don't do something, we'll enter a war!” Kingbeatx yelled.

There was a moment of silence on the other side until, “Ok I’ll come back,” she finally said.

“Thank you,” Kingbeatx whispered as the door opened.

“Lets end this,” Obito said as they ran back to Xayne1122’s room.

Okay there's another part of the Taritor incident thing

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kingbeat
Test of Moments

We find a young girl named Kannafox walking down a white hallway of a large castle. The castle was the base of the Organization XII, a powerful guild.

The girl had silvery hair, a black and white checkered hat, a black top with a white outline, holding a white bag with a face on it, a necklace with a red jewel, a pirate patch, and finally black 90’s pants. Also two little birds were following her, but that was normal. She was also number three in the Organization leader status.

“Kannafox, we need to talk, come into my office please,” a young man asked, opening a crack from a nearby door, and poking his head out.

The man had silver spiked hair, an ancient katana on his waist, black and square, sunglass, a fire gauntlet on each hand, two dark halos, 90’s black pants, two winged black shoes, and a 70’s black and white shirt. His name was Xayne11222, the number one of the Organization.

As Kannafox walked into Xayne1122’s room, two young men were watching both of them cleaning random bunches of toilet paper in the base, after one of their gags.

One boy’s name was Obito, he had yellow spiked hair, black shorts, two black gloves, a black ski jacket, blue flame shoes, and underneath was a blue solar tattoo on his chest, and a brown tribal one on his arm. His name was Obito, a Berserker in his human form.

The other boy had a black mop top, an open black trenchcoat, a large plain white shirt with a small blue line on top underneath, black sunglasses, punk black pants, dress shoes, and a headband. His name was Kingbeatx, also known as Kingbeatx the Notorious Scammer. He was also a Berserker in human form.

“Aren’t we in enough trouble?” Kingbeatx asked, looking at all the toilet paper.

“Okay I am let’s go look,” Kingbeatx admitted, and he walked over to the door as well.

The two went over to the door and opened it just a crack to see Xayne1122’s room. They saw Xayne1122 sitting at his desk with Kannafox in front of him, sitting in a chair.

“Then I want to know about you and the Gangs of Gaia!” Xayne1122 ordered, grabbing a lamp and pointing it at her face like an interrogation light.

“What?!” Kannafox asked, standing up. “Sir, I would never try to betray the Organization!” Kannafox yelled.

“How could you Number 3!?” Kingbeatx asked, Unfortunaly he said it too loud and was forced to show himself, by walking in.

“But I’m…”

“Don’t you now the punishment for traitors?!” Kingbeatx asked. “Hey Des what’s the punishment for traitors?” Kingbeatx asked down the hallway.

A girl with strange orange eyes, with small black pupils, red top, small black belt, black hair in a bun, two small demon wings coming out of her head, black gloves, a large scythe on her back, demon wings coming out of her feet, and brown wooden high heels turned to him. Her name was Desirex; she was the second in command, and Xayne1122’s right hand woman. But to most others she was nicknamed Des.

“Okay hold on everyone! I’m going to check the GoG guild and see if Kannafox is a member or not, nobody move until I get back!” Kingbeatx yelled and disappeared, to the GoG guild.

"Kannafox is innocent, I've checked her guilds and I've checked her recent talks to anyone else, none relate to the GoG. False accusations have been made; I do believe those who even thought of her being a traitor apologize to her at once” Des said appearing out of the shadows.

“I’m sorry for ever doubting you,” Obito said, putting his hand on Kannafox’s shoulder.

“That cannot be, Des!” Kingbeatx yelled, appearing from the darkness. “I was just there, and I saw just checked their membership file! What the heck is going on!?” Kingbeatx asked.

He then showed everyone a very long list of all the members of the Gangs of Gaia, and their under Brutes was Kannafox’s name in bold.

“I’m not sorry!” Obito said, pulling away from Kannafox as everyone was silent for awhile, looking at each other.

Suddenly the sound of the front door opening and closing and then they heard footsteps. They all looked out the door to see who it was, and were amazed by the timing of it.

A man then walked in an open long yellow pimp style coat, a yellow pimp style hat, a gold necklace, small angelic microphones on his back, a monocle, yellow shoes, G buckle, a staff with two angel wings on it, and showing heart boxers underneath. He was the leader of Gangs of Gaia, and an ally, atleast in ways of getting more people in. He was Tucking Fyp0.

“What’s up? We’re having a little debate, here,” Xayne1122 said, looking at him then at everyone there.

“Okay buddy we want some answers! Is Kannafox a member of your guild or not!?” Kingbeatx yelled.

“Guys me, Kannafox, Tucking Fyp0 and Des will handle this alright?” Xayne1122 said.

“Fine!” Obito yelled. “I’ll get to the bottom of this if it starts a war!” Obito whispered to Kingbeatx as he slammed the door behind him.

“Huh?” Kingbeatx asked.

“We’re going to Kannafox’s room and we’re going to talk to her about this mess,” Obito answered.

The two quickly ran until they reached a door with a number three on it. Unfortunaly it was locked.

“Let me try,” Kingbeatx said. “Number 3, please go to the Number 1’s there's an argument and your in the middle, if you don't do something, we'll enter a war!” Kingbeatx yelled.

There was a moment of silence on the other side until, “Ok I’ll come back,” she finally said.

nice you going to put to where i became number XIII

Shy Gaian

yea nice dude

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Test of Moments

“But I’m…”

“Huh?” Kingbeatx asked.

Actually I was doing to when Kannafox hugged us, but I could put it to there biggrin

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Test of Moments

“But I’m…”

“Huh?” Kingbeatx asked.

Actually I was doing to when Kannafox hugged us, but I could put it to there biggrin
WHAT

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Thanks guys biggrin

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xayne1122
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Test of Moments

“But I’m…”

“Huh?” Kingbeatx asked.

WHAT

What? Don't you remember that?
Xayne1122
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Test of Moments

“But I’m…”

“Huh?” Kingbeatx asked.

WHAT

nothing boss sweatdrop
Kingbeat
Xayne1122
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Test of Moments

“But I’m…”

“Huh?” Kingbeatx asked.

WHAT

What? Don't you remember that?

shut it dude

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out