Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Knight

8,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Bonquchko
game_freak2013
I think gone. . . except me. o_o. . . .it said I couldn't post so I just stood here. . .waiting. . .but you broke it and here I am. I thought no one would return. . .so how have you been and where have you been?

I've just been trying to put my life in to some kind of acceptable state.
That's not as east as it sounds.
And one day i just got the urge to check up in you guys, and here I am smile
How you doin'?

eh well right now I'm sick. which sucks. -_-. but other than that my life has been taking a turn for the ever worst. but hopefully it'll get better. Might get a job in a hospital for training at first then get actually hired for pay and benefits. Might do patient transport or something. . .not sure. other than that still gaming on my xbox 360. . . trying to find more people to play. and more games. Defiance might be a good distraction til I get Destiny or Watchdogs.

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
game_freak2013
Bonquchko
game_freak2013
I think gone. . . except me. o_o. . . .it said I couldn't post so I just stood here. . .waiting. . .but you broke it and here I am. I thought no one would return. . .so how have you been and where have you been?

How you doin'?

eh well right now I'm sick. which sucks. -_-. but other than that my life has been taking a turn for the ever worst. but hopefully it'll get better. Might get a job in a hospital for training at first then get actually hired for pay and benefits. Might do patient transport or something. . .not sure. other than that still gaming on my xbox 360. . . trying to find more people to play. and more games. Defiance might be a good distraction til I get Destiny or Watchdogs.

Yeah, my dad sold my Xbox for crack money, so I got an old PS3...

I wish I was joking.

But Freak's gonna be a ambulance driver? Oh lawd, erryone get off the road

Hallowed Knight

8,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Bonquchko
game_freak2013
Bonquchko
game_freak2013

How you doin'?

Yeah, my dad sold my Xbox for crack money, so I got an old PS3...

I wish I was joking.

But Freak's gonna be a ambulance driver? Oh lawd, erryone get off the road
oh ouch. o-O sad to hear about that dude. And no not that. . . .thanks for the motivation.<_<. . .no I'd just move patients within hospital walls and maybe do other jobs around the hospital. No driving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff