Welcome to Gaia! ::

kannafox
Obito Uzamaki
stop chasing me im late im late im late im very very late

starts to cry plz tell me

um boss you tell her i have to go to the market place

Shy Gaian

Xayne1122
Ok guys heres the deal K!ng Cobra hasnt done a thing and he made another organization without telling us so hes cut so we are looking for a new number XIII

Ok boss
3nodding
Xayne1122
Ok guys heres the deal K!ng Cobra hasnt done a thing and he made another organization without telling us so hes cut so we are looking for a new number XIII

can it be me?!

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Obito Uzamaki
kannafox
Obito Uzamaki

already have in the om

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Obito Uzamaki
Xayne1122

can it be me?!
You guys have to tell me why you deserve the position and ill be posting in the guild so there will be competition

Shy Gaian

Obito Uzamaki
kannafox
Obito Uzamaki

You and KingbeatX are making lies

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Obito Uzamaki
Xayne1122

can it be me?!

Yeah, sure let it be Obito! (I woudn't be able to take the strees anyways)

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
kannafox
Obito Uzamaki
kannafox
Obito Uzamaki

You and KingbeatX are making lies

What? Me lie? Never!.....Except right now, bye! (Runs into my room, and locks the door)

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Here's a little sample of the story so far, what do you think?

We find a young girl named Kannafox walking down a white hallway of a large castle. The castle was the base of the Organization XII, a powerful guild.

The girl had silvery hair, a black and white checkered hat, a black top with a white outline, holding a white bag with a face on it, a necklace with a red jewel, a pirate patch, and finally black 90’s pants. Also two little birds were following her, but that was normal. She was also number three in the Organization leader status.

“Kannafox, we need to talk, come into my office please,” a young man asked, opening a crack from a nearby door, and poking his head out.

The man had silver spiked hair, an ancient katana on his waist, black and square, sunglass, a fire gauntlet on each hand, two dark halos, 90’s black pants, two winged black shoes, and a 70’s black and white shirt. His name was Xayne11222, the number one of the Organization.

As Kannafox walked into Xayne1122’s room, two young men were watching both of them cleaning random bunches of toilet paper in the base, after one of their gags.
Kingbeat

We find a young girl named Kannafox walking down a white hallway of a large castle. The castle was the base of the Organization XII, a powerful guild.

The girl had silvery hair, a black and white checkered hat, a black top with a white outline, holding a white bag with a face on it, a necklace with a red jewel, a pirate patch, and finally black 90’s pants. Also two little birds were following her, but that was normal. She was also number three in the Organization leader status.

“Kannafox, we need to talk, come into my office please,” a young man asked, opening a crack from a nearby door, and poking his head out.

The man had silver spiked hair, an ancient katana on his waist, black and square, sunglass, a fire gauntlet on each hand, two dark halos, 90’s black pants, two winged black shoes, and a 70’s black and white shirt. His name was Xayne11222, the number one of the Organization.

As Kannafox walked into Xayne1122’s room, two young men were watching both of them cleaning random bunches of toilet paper in the base, after one of their gags.

nice thanks for saying you think it should be me who is number XIII i think it should be me because im loyal right boss except for the thing with the toilet paper

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kingbeat

ROFL YEA MORE MORE

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat

nice thanks for saying you think it should be me who is number XIII i think it should be me because im loyal right boss except for the thing with the toilet paper

I still believe that to be your fault.

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat

Obito your not XIII yet

Shy Gaian

Xayne1122
Kingbeat

ROFL YEA MORE MORE

yes more plz 3nodding
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat

yea i agree to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas