Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xayne1122
Obito Uzamaki
um pmed kannafox and asked her about the whole thing and went to Tucking Fyp0's profile and put a comment id rather not mention sorry if your disapointed in me
Im gonna look sorry and btw keep it on the down low but me and xanna are getting married but shhhh

really! surprised
I have to go back to my clan, it always dies down around this time.
D:

&&Apology accepted.
Cya.

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tucking Fyp0
I have to go back to my clan, it always dies down around this time.
D:

&&Apology accepted.
Cya.

Goodbye and sorry aswell.
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
um pmed kannafox and asked her about the whole thing and went to Tucking Fyp0's profile and put a comment id rather not mention sorry if your disapointed in me

Sir I just like to say he did it all to protect kannafox, sir. And I was helping him aswell sir!

dude no it was my idea sir i asked him to help

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Obito Uzamaki
Xayne1122
Obito Uzamaki
Im gonna look sorry and

really! surprised
shhhhh and yes

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki

Sir I just like to say he did it all to protect kannafox, sir. And I was helping him aswell sir!

GUys its fine to be suspicious but do you relize now that hes a good man?!?!?!?
Xayne1122
Obito Uzamaki
Xayne1122
Obito Uzamaki
Im gonna look sorry and

really! surprised

shhhhh and yes
lol i did that to be funny sorry they would read it any ways
Xayne1122
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki

yea boss i was the only one suspisouce tho

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki

Exactly! HE asked me to help and I said yes! HE was thinking of kannafox, he was trying to protect her sir!

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Obito Uzamaki
Xayne1122
Obito Uzamaki
Xayne1122
Obito Uzamaki
Im gonna look sorry and

really! surprised

shhhhh and yes

lol i did that to be funny sorry they would read it any waysi know but yesh its true

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xayne1122
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki

Yes sir, and I'm sorry, he's a good man and forgiving two.

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki

Exactly! HE asked me to help and I said yes! HE was thinking of kannafox, he was trying to protect her sir!
that will be my job now got it
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki

hes right sir i was thinking of the guild before myself

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xayne1122
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki

that will be my job now got it

Of course sir, I'm sorry.
yea the guild is like a family to me sir

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out