5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xayne1122
Obito Uzamaki
Kingbeat
Obito Uzamaki
here it is boss i think it should be me because im loyal right boss except for the thing with the toilet paper

Still your fault

i know scream
All your sceaming is not good im trying to concentrate

Sorry, sir.
Obito Uzamaki
boss i think we should team up with them hey Tucking Fyp0

sorry for being suspicous its just we thought we were going to lose a family member

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tucking Fyp0 if your still hear i dont care about how big they are we still have our minds plus we are atarting to get bigger and bigger so im going to say Dont and No

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Xayne1122
Tucking Fyp0 if your still hear i dont care about how big they are we still have our minds plus we are atarting to get bigger and bigger so im going to say Dont and No

Good news sir! I just checked on the Knights thread, they said no!
Xayne1122

hey boss ive been doing some stuff bihind your back during the triator thing thought i should tell you that so you dont feel bad if i get picked for XIII later and you find out ok

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Obito Uzamaki
Xayne1122

hey boss ive been doing some stuff bihind your back during the triator thing thought i should tell you that so you dont feel bad if i get picked for XIII later and you find out ok
What and sure you can be numberXIII and what things behind my back
Kingbeat
Xayne1122
TuckingFyp0 i know those are big but hey you have 6 allies and plus were growing everyday by alot so i dont know what to do but dont ally with them cause we have your back

Boss is right! Oh and hi TuckingFyp0, did you hear I'm writing a story about that whole traitor incident! And you're in it! I mean if you want to be....

Sure.
^^

And anyway guys, i heard the knight clan don't want to have allies.
Anyway GoG alone has more members than there guild, i think we have over 100 now.
And you guys have more than THE CLAN.
I think.

Hi veryone that said hi.
:3
um pmed kannafox and asked her about the whole thing and went to Tucking Fyp0's profile and put a comment id rather not mention sorry if your disapointed in me

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tucking Fyp0
Kingbeat
Xayne1122
TuckingFyp0 i know those are big but hey you have 6 allies and plus were growing everyday by alot so i dont know what to do but dont ally with them cause we have your back

Boss is right! Oh and hi TuckingFyp0, did you hear I'm writing a story about that whole traitor incident! And you're in it! I mean if you want to be....

Sure.
^^

Anyway GoG alone has more members than there guild, i think we have over 100 now.
I think.

Hi veryone that said hi.
No problem and will do i hope we have more but we still need more so yeah sweatdrop
Obito Uzamaki
Obito Uzamaki

sorry for being suspicous its just we thought we were going to lose a family member

It's fine.
I understand.

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tucking Fyp0
Kingbeat
Xayne1122

Sure.
^^

I think.

Hi veryone that said hi.

Thanks, and you know, I think things are working out MUCH better than I thought they would. biggrin

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Obito Uzamaki
um pmed kannafox and asked her about the whole thing and went to Tucking Fyp0's profile and put a comment id rather not mention sorry if your disapointed in me
Im gonna look sorry and btw keep it on the down low but me and xanna are getting married but shhhh
Tucking Fyp0
Obito Uzamaki
Obito Uzamaki

It's fine.
I understand.

oh yea sorry for the comment on your profile xp sweatdrop

Dapper Informer

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Obito Uzamaki
Tucking Fyp0
Obito Uzamaki
Obito Uzamaki

It's fine.
I understand.

oh yea sorry for the comment on your profile xp sweatdrop
You better be thats very rude if i told Des she would punish you so bad

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Obito Uzamaki

Sir I just like to say he did it all to protect kannafox, sir. And I was helping him aswell sir!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff