So how is everyone? What's up? I'm trying to finish another Zero Squad chapter

Hallowed Knight

8,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Emo-Kingbeat
eh okay. I have been doing so much work to keep my grades up. so far I'm doing good in the school but I have to wake up at ******** five or four in the morning, get a hour-hour and a half drive to the school, deal with more hours of crap, get picked up at my dad's house, get back to my house in the same amount of time as it takes to get there, work on home work for a lot of time, go to sleep unless the dang cat is outside and wants in, then repeat. but besides that I'm great. mrgreen

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
game_freak2013
Emo-Kingbeat
eh okay. I have been doing so much work to keep my grades up. so far I'm doing good in the school but I have to wake up at ******** five or four in the morning, get a hour-hour and a half drive to the school, deal with more hours of crap, get picked up at my dad's house, get back to my house in the same amount of time as it takes to get there, work on home work for a lot of time, go to sleep unless the dang cat is outside and wants in, then repeat. but besides that I'm great. mrgreen
Sounds like somebody needs a hug!

I aint' giving you one. And neither will Neko

(I look at D)

Go ahead....Hug Satan....See what happens.

D:.....
well then, King maybe you should...do home schooling? I mean it's high school you can drop out and get a ged. OR you can stay in school but change schools. Sometimes it's not the schools fault you feel that way. It's propably because of past school events that made you like this. I used to hate school too until 2 year of high school. Just give it some time.

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Joker Abron
well then, King maybe you should...do home schooling? I mean it's high school you can drop out and get a ged. OR you can stay in school but change schools. Sometimes it's not the schools fault you feel that way. It's propably because of past school events that made you like this. I used to hate school too until 2 year of high school. Just give it some time.
Yeah, I guess you're right....I'll give it some time
Emo-Kingbeat
game_freak2013
Emo-Kingbeat

(I look at D)

YAY!!!! SATAN HUG!!!!!! *jumps through air at D and bear hugs him*

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Walker_of_Night
Emo-Kingbeat
game_freak2013
Emo-Kingbeat

(I look at D)

(D looks at you as you hug him)

D:....

(He pats your head)
Emo-Kingbeat
Walker_of_Night
Emo-Kingbeat
game_freak2013
Emo-Kingbeat

(I look at D)

(He pats your head)
group hug!!! *joins in* schools ok, i got a ton of home work i only just finished

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
Walker_of_Night
Emo-Kingbeat
game_freak2013
Emo-Kingbeat

(I look at D)

(He pats your head)
group hug!!! *joins in* schools ok, i got a ton of home work i only just finished
(D pats your head two, and Neko joins in)
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
Walker_of_Night
Emo-Kingbeat

(I look at D)

(He pats your head)
were kinda crushing walker sweatdrop

Hallowed Knight

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
Walker_of_Night
Emo-Kingbeat

(I look at D)

(He pats your head)
. . . .*evil glare* eheheh. . . .*in a blit second I throw a glue bomb gluing everyine hugging together* twisted >: D hahahah! evil is always awesome.
game_freak2013
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat

(He pats your head)
. . . .*evil glare* eheheh. . . .*in a blit second I throw a glue bomb gluing everyine hugging together* twisted >: D hahahah! evil is always awesome.
errrr, game........*bodyslams* and now your stuck to twisted
aquamelissa
game_freak2013
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat

(He pats your head)

Hey guys what's going......WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUck----?

Hallowed Knight

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
aquamelissa
game_freak2013
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat

(He pats your head)
. . .desperate times call for. . .*gets out a knife* desperate measures. . .*cuts off all glued clothing in hopes of getting free*
game_freak2013
aquamelissa
game_freak2013
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
. . .desperate times call for. . .*gets out a knife* desperate measures. . .*cuts off all glued clothing in hopes of getting free*

Dont worry I get you guys free. Hold still and I might just cut off an arm or leg. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff