• Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
I have a 1M lotto ticket, yet I don't carre. The chance of me winning is soooooooooooooo small. neutral

Witty Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
It would be nicce to win, no doubt... but I'd rather be pessimistic and expect a loss than to be optimistic and be disappointed.

Witty Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Your element is Fire: Strong, hot tempered, powerful, and passionate. Well now lets see, being fire you are quite strong and powerful be it mentally, physically or both. People look up to you greatly and often seek your protection. You have the ability to gain many friends and you are always one people can count on to do what you say you will do. You are extremely loyal, be it friends or family you'll stick up for them and you are never willing to put them in a position that could hurt them. You know what roll you play in life, leader, and you intend to let people know it. Not everyone is capable of leadership but you certainly have the willpower and flare to do it. You have quite a temper if it shows itself, one that can often lead you into trouble. Once your mind is made up there is no changing it but no one said that was a bad thing.
black_enigma1
Your element is Fire: Strong, hot tempered, powerful, and passionate. Well now lets see, being fire you are quite strong and powerful be it mentally, physically or both. People look up to you greatly and often seek your protection. You have the ability to gain many friends and you are always one people can count on to do what you say you will do. You are extremely loyal, be it friends or family you'll stick up for them and you are never willing to put them in a position that could hurt them. You know what roll you play in life, leader, and you intend to let people know it. Not everyone is capable of leadership but you certainly have the willpower and flare to do it. You have quite a temper if it shows itself, one that can often lead you into trouble. Once your mind is made up there is no changing it but no one said that was a bad thing.

aww how cute 4laugh

Cool Loser

23,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Overstocked 200
Coming from you, that means a lot. [/sarcasm]

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Witty Phantom