Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm so sick of snow...

Yes... 0.28125 28.1% [ 18 ]
... another one... 0.234375 23.4% [ 15 ]
... of Pr0dlgy's... 0.109375 10.9% [ 7 ]
... lame polls. 0.375 37.5% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]

The Religious Incentive
Lol at AP Foreign Language classes, that's like taking AP Physical Education. try AP English and Language Composition, AP U.S. History, AP Psyche, AP Calc and the such.

AP French 5
Advanced painting
AP American Literature
AP Physics

Ceramix 5
AP Spanish
AP US History
AP Calculus

D<

In a relationship with xXMolly eats RainbowsXx

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Religious Incentive
Lol at AP Foreign Language classes, that's like taking AP Physical Education. try AP English and Language Composition, AP U.S. History, AP Psyche, AP Calc and the such.
I have Advance algebra whit calculus elements. Any kind of history for me is easy because I'm a beasts at it .Englshi is not the hardest language around.
I have all advance classes for my first two years, then all college classes for my last two. Ughh...
Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive
I have Advance algebra whit calculus elements. Any kind of history for me is easy because I'm a beasts at it .Englshi is not the hardest language around.

xD English......

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Poachyi
The Religious Incentive

AP French 5
Advanced painting
AP American Literature
AP Physics

Ceramix 5
AP Spanish
AP US History
AP Calculus

D<
I have the history of the Spanish Language.

Here i Puerto Rico the Spanish Language is called "Criollo "

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Poachyi
Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive

xD English......
Sorry I tried to sleep Englshit

Like and Insult XD

German is the devils advocate
Elegante Noche
Poachyi
The Religious Incentive

AP French 5
Advanced painting
AP American Literature
AP Physics

Ceramix 5
AP Spanish
AP US History
AP Calculus

D<
I have the history of the Spanish Language.

Here i Puerto Rico the Spanish Language is called "Criollo "

cool

Business Tycoon

Poachyi
The Religious Incentive

AP French 5
Advanced painting
AP American Literature
AP Physics

Ceramix 5
AP Spanish
AP US History
AP Calculus

D<
Respect

@Noche - I love history, and by the worlds standards English is the hardest language to learn, due to the elements of it and s**t like all the sounds the letters make, conjunctions and all that s**t, plus you can never stop learning English.

@Destiny - can't bother with it and the three sports I play.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Thing is that were have word for certain thing that only we use .

Our Spanish is the hardest to understand because we use a lot of word that we created.
Elegante Noche
Poachyi
Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive

xD English......

Like and Insult XD

I want to learn german, not enough time. And I'm 25% german and am damn pround of it.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Religious Incentive
Poachyi
The Religious Incentive

AP French 5
Advanced painting
AP American Literature
AP Physics

Ceramix 5
AP Spanish
AP US History
AP Calculus

D<
Respect

@Noche - I love history, and by the worlds standards English is the hardest language to learn, due to the elements of it and s**t like all the sounds the letters make, conjunctions and all that s**t, plus you can never stop learning English.

I'm not saying that English is not important.It is.But it is a fairly easy language to learn XD

Plus my father and aunt are English teachers

(i go to school whit my dad XD ,hes a teacher there )
Elegante Noche

Our Spanish is the hardest to understand because we use a lot of word that we created.

Oh my goddd, I know that. Up here we have a TON of puerto ricans that speak all types of slang at hyper speed and I don't understand itt.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Celestial Waning
Elegante Noche
Poachyi
Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive

xD English......

Like and Insult XD

I want to learn german, not enough time. And I'm 25% german and am damn pround of it.
I learn German in a rather odd and insulting way to some.

Business Tycoon

Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive
Poachyi
The Religious Incentive

AP French 5
Advanced painting
AP American Literature
AP Physics

Ceramix 5
AP Spanish
AP US History
AP Calculus

D<
Respect

I'm not saying that English is not important.It is.But it is a fairly easy language to learn XD

Plus my father and aunt are English teachers

(i go to school whit my dad XD ,hes a teacher there )
If there's words only your spanish people know that only makes it slang, we have that in America too.

Also I disagree English isn't very important except commerce, and like I said Engish is easy for people that grow up speaking it or it's territories, the world thinks it's one of the hardest languages.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Celestial Waning
Elegante Noche

Oh my goddd, I know that. Up here we have a TON of puerto ricans that speak all types of slang at hyper speed and I don't understand itt.
XD

Right now music has a lot of influence in the language

Me, I prefer to use more classy Spanish.But I still speak hyper fast XD

most of us do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items