... another one... 0.234375 23.4% [ 15 ]
... of Pr0dlgy's... 0.109375 10.9% [ 7 ]
... lame polls. 0.375 37.5% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 594 595 596 > >> >>> »|

Okay,time for some serious topics. :'D HOW IS LIFE WITH EVERYONE ? D8
Dreave
Okay,time for some serious topics. :'D HOW IS LIFE WITH EVERYONE ? D8

Fine, alittle sick, and for me school starts wednesday. Other than that peachy~ Yourself?

Business Tycoon

Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive
Elegante Noche
Hey Raptor...why do you ask like a internet gangster?

seriously .
It only makes look very stupid .

Plus he can kill you.Its not that hard ,pull the trigger and hear the sound.
Nothing to do with Internet Gangsterz kid lol, I ask a simple question with choice cursing and he starts trying to ride my d**k like a two dollar whore, you got to slap a b***h down if they try to get out of place, that's just evolution.
The ********..

You do know that people like you is the reason god invented death ,right?
Lulz god......I remember when I read this really good fiction novel called the Holy Bible, he was in there....good s**t, makes great blunt wraps. By the way, you don't invent death, death is a simple difference of a few atoms in the body, anatomically speaking of course, there's also philisophical and practical reasons why your statement of death being invented was false.

@Poachyi - Clever.

@Dreave - This raeg srs buiznezz, moar srs thn bleach.

In a relationship with xXMolly eats RainbowsXx

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Just because I;m a fan of the series doesn't make me a weeaboo

Your the one that adores a jesus that is a raptor and have sexual Fantasy whit Thor.
Elegante Noche

Your the one that adores a jesus that is a raptor and have sexual Fantasy whit Thor.

Exactly that is a horrible statement. So if you are into any animes, and we claim your a weeboa, doesn't make you one does it?

Business Tycoon

Poachyi
Elegante Noche

Exactly that is a horrible statement. So if you are into any animes, and we claim your a weeboa, doesn't make you one does it?
No not liking the anime, sitting around making fictional characters about the show is weeaboo status, and so what if I got homo with Thor, least that ***** was real. And if I am gay not like you flaming pixies could do anything about it.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Religious Incentive
Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive
Elegante Noche

seriously .

Nothing to do with Internet Gangsterz kid lol, I ask a simple question with choice cursing and he starts trying to ride my d**k like a two dollar whore, you got to slap a b***h down if they try to get out of place, that's just evolution.
The ********..

Lulz god......I remember when I read this really good fiction novel called the Holy Bible, he was in there....good s**t, makes great blunt wraps. By the way, you don't invent death, death is a simple difference of a few atoms in the body, anatomically speaking of course, there's also philisophical and practical reasons why your statement of death being invented was false.

@Poachyi - Clever.

Well according to your believes that is what is the truth.But I to me that is the truht .

Science is just one big theory that has yet to be proven.

Business Tycoon

Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive
Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive
Elegante Noche

seriously .

The ********..

@Poachyi - Clever.

Well according to your believes that is what is the truth.But I to me that is the truht .

Science is just one big theory that has yet to be prove.
Science has proved more than your damned mind control book.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Religious Incentive
Poachyi
Elegante Noche

No not liking the anime, sitting around making fictional characters about the show is weeaboo status, and so what if I got homo with Thor, least that n***a was real. And if I am gay not like you flaming pixies could do anything about it.
Hey stupid

He was a Fictional being created by some half dead vikings.
The Religious Incentive
Poachyi
Elegante Noche

No not liking the anime, sitting around making fictional characters about the show is weeaboo status, and so what if I got homo with Thor, least that ***** was real. And if I am gay not like you flaming pixies could do anything about it.

Flamming pixies, wow, maybe you should read or watch bleach, eh? Or maybe you and thor should go sticka hammer up your a** and ride a a thunder bolt up to his pretty little throne, where after that you can then f**, and he can sneak out and pay you a nickel, just like the cheap whore you are.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Religious Incentive
Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive
Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive
Elegante Noche

seriously .

The ********..

@Poachyi - Clever.

Science is just one big theory that has yet to be prove.
Science has proved more than your damned mind control book.
Says the atheist .Its like a the pope coming in and saying that god has proven more things that science.

Its a conundrum

Business Tycoon

Elegante Noche
The Religious Incentive
Poachyi
Elegante Noche

No not liking the anime, sitting around making fictional characters about the show is weeaboo status, and so what if I got homo with Thor, least that n***a was real. And if I am gay not like you flaming pixies could do anything about it.
Hey stupid

He was a Fictional being created by some half dead vikings.
Actually Norse mythology predated the viking, Norwegians like the White Americans weren't actually from there, small tribes of what appears to be Scott/Irish people resided there first, before Norwegians, they brought the beliefs with them.

@Poachyi - Cool Story, Bro.

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The fact still remains that
He was FICTIONAL
*yawns* Im tired...

Distinct Businessman

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Me to.

Fighting whit a monkey is very tiresome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff