But nobody posts anymore.... 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 7 ]
You wish! 0.15584415584416 15.6% [ 12 ]
Burp. 0.4025974025974 40.3% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]

MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr

*shakes her head and sighs* Ah well...there's nothing we can do about the mainstream masses, all I'm hoping for are some good leaders to emerge from this little clan of ours apart from the ones we have already...

~Leaders eh? well judging from the amount of posts are little chat has taken up we should be considered "Active Leader candidates" am I correct?~

*laughs lightly* I do not pretend to know the specifics of how leaders are chosen here, only that I would consider it folly for me to be considered for one. Unless the situation is dire I am a fighter, not a leader...

~Ah I see, *sips tea* well then i'm sorry if I offended you, tea?~

Concern yourself not, no offense was taken...*laughs lightly and nods* Yes please...
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr

*shakes her head and sighs* Ah well...there's nothing we can do about the mainstream masses, all I'm hoping for are some good leaders to emerge from this little clan of ours apart from the ones we have already...

~Leaders eh? well judging from the amount of posts are little chat has taken up we should be considered "Active Leader candidates" am I correct?~

*laughs lightly* I do not pretend to know the specifics of how leaders are chosen here, only that I would consider it folly for me to be considered for one. Unless the situation is dire I am a fighter, not a leader...

Concern yourself not, no offense was taken...*laughs lightly and nods* Yes please...

*while pouring tea.* So Ms.Fadia, what brings you to this clan? *lays cup of tea infront of you.*
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

*while pouring tea.* So Ms.Fadia, what brings you to this clan? *lays cup of tea infront of you.*

She picks up the cup, holding it lightly and swirling the contents slightly.
"I actually do not remember what initially drew me to the guild before it wa a clan...but I stuck with it and enjoyed myself greatly there...." She sipped lightly at her drink. "As to why I'm here now, I have an inteterest in combat...it does not merely have to be about the bloodshed, but it can be so much more..."
This looks interesting. Sign me up, please.
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

"I actually do not remember what initially drew me to the guild before it wa a clan...but I stuck with it and enjoyed myself greatly there...." She sipped lightly at her drink. "As to why I'm here now, I have an inteterest in combat...it does not merely have to be about the bloodshed, but it can be so much more..."

~Yes it quite can, the mere screams of my victims is enough to content my demented soul, but enough of that. I never did quite catch your name, I assumed it was Ms.Fadia but was that incorrect?~
I guess I will join.I will get some banners made soon.
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

~Yes it quite can, the mere screams of my victims is enough to content my demented soul, but enough of that. I never did quite catch your name, I assumed it was Ms.Fadia but was that incorrect?~

She raised an eyebrow at his comment and took another drink from her cup, resting it in her lap and tilting her head to the side slightly as she looked at him. "Very well then...." she said, "No, Ms. Fadia will do fine for now..." She extended her hand towards him, "I never caught yours either..."
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

She raised an eyebrow at his comment and took another drink from her cup, resting it in her lap and tilting her head to the side slightly as she looked at him. "Very well then...." she said, "No, Ms. Fadia will do fine for now..." She extended her hand towards him, "I never caught yours either..."

~To avoid any questions about the last comment he had made, he quicky continues with the subject at hand, it would be best to stay quiet about his nature for the time being "Leon, leon hart."~
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

~To avoid any questions about the last comment he had made, he quicky continues with the subject at hand, it would be best to stay quiet about his nature for the time being "Leon, leon hart."~

"It's a pleasure Leon..." she said, letting her hand drop back. She stored his comment in the back of her mind for later consideration, but smiled now and continued sipping at her tea.
??? what are you two doing???
Yondaime11

Passing the time, what about yourself?
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

"It's a pleasure Leon..." she said, letting her hand drop back. She stored his comment in the back of her mind for later consideration, but smiled now and continued sipping at her tea.

~Well Ms.Fadia it has indeed been a pleasure, but I simply must be going now, we'll hopefully meet again another day as this clan continues on, tata for now. *Smiles and disappears out of sight in a short lasting mist of black and red*~
Fadia Stalyr
Yondaime11

Passing the time, what about yourself?
nothing lol
So does anyone else play any other Mmos?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff