Yes! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 11 ]
No! 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 5 ]
Hah! You guys are old! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 11 ]
But nobody posts anymore.... 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 7 ]
You wish! 0.15584415584416 15.6% [ 12 ]
Burp. 0.4025974025974 40.3% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 13769 13770 13771 > >> >>> »|

Well then best of luck to both of you...
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

~Yes, lets.~

We could get into a batlle right now amongst ourselves *laughs* No, that probably wouldn't do...

'Though I must admit that I am unsure as to the format that the battle system is going to use...it's intriguing...

~Well that would be grand, but this is not the time nor the place, another time perhaps, all though I wouldn't have mind showing you a think or two. *Slight chuckle.*

Oh, and as to the battle systems format, I'm pretty unsure myself.~

Yes, exactly...but what, ho? You think that you would be able to best me in combat?

I have heard rumor that it may be similar to Gaia Towns while others say it will be something "new and revolutionary"...

~Think? Oh no Ms.Fadia, I think you have quite the obscure idea, I can. (^^)

~Oh and I must agree with your first statement, Gaia Towns it shall resemble.~
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

~Yes, lets.~

We could get into a batlle right now amongst ourselves *laughs* No, that probably wouldn't do...

'Though I must admit that I am unsure as to the format that the battle system is going to use...it's intriguing...

~Well that would be grand, but this is not the time nor the place, another time perhaps, all though I wouldn't have mind showing you a think or two. *Slight chuckle.*

Yes, exactly...but what, ho? You think that you would be able to best me in combat?

I have heard rumor that it may be similar to Gaia Towns while others say it will be something "new and revolutionary"...

She smirked lightly, tilting her head to the side for a moment before chucling to herself. "As you said, this is neither the time nor the place for it...But I do look forward to taking you up on your offer to 'show me a thing or two'...."

*nods* Yes, I remember seeing a preview for it somewhere...I think....either way it should be enjoyable.
yeah sing me up 3nodding
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

~Yes, lets.~

She smirked lightly, tilting her head to the side for a moment before chucling to herself. "As you said, this is neither the time nor the place for it...But I do look forward to taking you up on your offer to 'show me a thing or two'...."

*nods* Yes, I remember seeing a preview for it somewhere...I think....either way it should be enjoyable.

~*gently smiles* I see, well I shall also wait for that time.

It had better, for if it doesn't, I just might lose my gentlemen natural the very moment, I mean honestly, with all the waiting we have had to endure, it better be the best MMO that the internet has ever seen.~
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

It had better, for if it doesn't, I just might lose my gentlemen natural the very moment, I mean honestly, with all the waiting we have had to endure, it better be the best MMO that the internet has ever seen.~

She bowed her head low, "I look towards it with anticipation."

Ten to one says that no matter how good it is there will still be a grand percentage who are disappointed with it...
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

Ten to one says that no matter how good it is there will still be a grand percentage who are disappointed with it...

~Ah, but that seems to be everywere as of yet, residents of gaia are never pleased.~

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
gotta go everyone talk to you later k ^ ^
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr

~Ah, but that seems to be everywere as of yet, residents of gaia are never pleased.~

*laughs lightly* Yes, we are quite a whinney little community aren't we...
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr

~*Laughs along with her* Quite.~
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

*shakes her head and sighs* Ah well...there's nothing we can do about the mainstream masses, all I'm hoping for are some good leaders to emerge from this little clan of ours apart from the ones we have already...
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

*shakes her head and sighs* Ah well...there's nothing we can do about the mainstream masses, all I'm hoping for are some good leaders to emerge from this little clan of ours apart from the ones we have already...

~Leaders eh? well judging from the amount of posts are little chat has taken up we should be considered "Active Leader candidates" am I correct?~
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

~Leaders eh? well judging from the amount of posts are little chat has taken up we should be considered "Active Leader candidates" am I correct?~

*laughs lightly* I do not pretend to know the specifics of how leaders are chosen here, only that I would consider it folly for me to be considered for one. Unless the situation is dire I am a fighter, not a leader...
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

*laughs lightly* I do not pretend to know the specifics of how leaders are chosen here, only that I would consider it folly for me to be considered for one. Unless the situation is dire I am a fighter, not a leader...

~Ah I see, *sips tea* well then i'm sorry if I offended you, tea?~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces