You wish! 0.15584415584416 15.6% [ 12 ]
Burp. 0.4025974025974 40.3% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]

Familiar Member

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
What if your cat whas human?
oh my. This thread. o-o I wonder how my old friend is doing.

Questionable Prophet

Ignored and Deleted spamming things.

Stay out of my thread you spamming little inhuman pieces of s**t.

Questionable Prophet

setneufis
oh my. This thread. o-o I wonder how my old friend is doing.

Still breathing, some how.

Perfect Lunatic

thank you mcan the mcman. i was a little agitated to wake up to that garbage. emotion_donotwant

Questionable Prophet

*Fires up Generator*

Valiant Lover

Muxoid's Significant Otter

Desirable Egg

15,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Can people still join this clan? O.O

Questionable Prophet

Lumina Ugami
Can people still join this clan? O.O

Kind of, yes. I may have been a bit premature with reopening it.
There are only two members active on Gaia that I know of, I am one of them. Neither of us play zOMG anymore. Most members who I am still connected with are not on Gaia anymore.

Join at your own risk, this thread won't really be active. I don't have the time to keep it up anymore. I had the time 10 years ago when I started this. x.x

Shy Dabbler

HB Thorburn
whoooaa
Who's still active?

Questionable Prophet

jackchiro
HB Thorburn
whoooaa
Who's still active?

UHHHHHHHH..... I don't remember all their Gaia usernames and they might have changed them.

Destiny Hero Bloo-D
Naminac
Link/luc_of_chaos0911
The Dragoncat

2 or 3 others whose usernames on Gaia I forgot because none of us communicate on here anymore.

Hikaru Yukibana was in the chat but never spoke.
There was someone else from one of the U.S. Pacific territories (I forget which and who it was) who was in for about a week before he left because our voice calls always woke him up in the middle of the night.

edit: Destiny and Dragoncat aren't in the chat anymore but I keep up with them both.

Shy Dabbler

HB Thorburn

UHHHHHHHH..... I don't remember all their Gaia usernames and they might have changed them.

Destiny Hero Bloo-D
Naminac
Link/luc_of_chaos0911
The Dragoncat

2 or 3 others whose usernames on Gaia I forgot because none of us communicate on here anymore.

There was someone else from one of the U.S. Pacific territories (I forget which and who it was) who was in for about a week before he left because our voice calls always woke him up in the middle of the night.

edit: Destiny and Dragoncat aren't in the chat anymore but I keep up with them both.
Yea thats me. Y'all keep calling around 11pm-2am my time and I was getting a lot of notifications from it. you could start a discord channel instead since its a lot less stressful

also, its Guam that I live in ya. Oh, is Johnny still in there?

Questionable Prophet

jackchiro
HB Thorburn

Destiny Hero Bloo-D
Naminac
Link/luc_of_chaos0911
The Dragoncat

Yea thats me. Y'all keep calling around 11pm-2am my time and I was getting a lot of notifications from it. you could start a discord channel instead since its a lot less stressful

also, its Guam that I live in ya. Oh, is Johnny still in there?

I thought it might be you but I wasn't super sure.
None of us really do calls anymore. We all have kind of grown up. At this point I don't know if we will start some new type of chat. There are ways to mute specific skype conversations I think. I will look into it if you'd like to join back in.
No, Johnny isn't in the chat anymore. There was a bit of a falling out. I still chat with him via skype though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff