Total Votes:[ 420 ]

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
I'm in Portland XP

I see your siggy... my little brothers on the Truman!

The Truman is berthed where I live, actually. My husband's on the Enterprise. They are currently deployed. Just left, actually x.x;

I know where you are! emotion_kirakira But don't worry, I will not say. Oooo Enterprise is on its last mission isn't it? He must be quite the sailor to get put that beast.

My brother thought about quitting at the end of his contract (can't think of the word he uses atm) but each time he goes out I think it reminds him of just why he's there in the first place. He loves the job and he's been to some pretty impressive places when he hasn't been "just floating around".

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
ancantsia
User Image
Sorry that this kitty hasn't been around for a while! I was in hospital for over 3 weeks! Nothing serious but I finally managed to escape :User Image

Be back later ^_^
~Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed~User Image

>.>

Three weeks later it's nothing serious?!

As long as you're ok! Welcome back! heart

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Amara Tempest_Noir
Jesalyn1984
Amara Tempest_Noir
Jesalyn1984
I'm in Portland XP

Did not know that. How many siblings do you have?

I am the oldest of ........... 5 emotion_facepalm sweatdrop 2 are halvsies and 2 are step. I've got one in college in Washington, one in the Navy (Heavens knows just WHERE he is tho), one just kinda podunkin' around working and such like me and my youngest is still in high school.. just a weee lil freshman. cat_rofl

Also... words of wisdom from a co worker of mine tonight. "A burrito is nothing more than a meat sleeping bag."
Haha. I'm sure they love you for it. Big Sissess are awesome.

@Ancantsia:I'm with Arleta. sad Take care of yourself.

I'm still learning the whole big sister thing, I was an only child for 16 yrs. cat_stressed cat_sweatdrop

How about you?

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
I'm in Portland XP

The Truman is berthed where I live, actually. My husband's on the Enterprise. They are currently deployed. Just left, actually x.x;

I know where you are! emotion_kirakira But don't worry, I will not say. Oooo Enterprise is on its last mission isn't it? He must be quite the sailor to get put that beast.

My brother thought about quitting at the end of his contract (can't think of the word he uses atm) but each time he goes out I think it reminds him of just why he's there in the first place. He loves the job and he's been to some pretty impressive places when he hasn't been "just floating around".

razz Floating around on a broken ship that's in drydock. LOL he must be really sad now. razz

And yeah. He's been there not quite three years, and Yes this is the last deployment. Very good razz I love that grad old lady. She's a beautiful machine, even if she is my husband's mistress XD

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
I'm in Portland XP

razz Floating around on a broken ship that's in drydock. LOL he must be really sad now. razz

And yeah. He's been there not quite three years, and Yes this is the last deployment. Very good razz I love that grad old lady. She's a beautiful machine, even if she is my husband's mistress XD

Ahhh is that why he's been in the states for the better part of the year? >.> He doesn't tell us these things just the awesome stuff.

O wow... so your husbands about the same age as my brother! (and now I feel REALLY old)

I'd love to see something like the Enterprise or Truman up close. I think I'd just stand there emotion_awesome emotion_jawdrop emotion_awesome emotion_jawdrop emotion_awesome emotion_jawdrop for hours looking at it.

That's an amusing way to think of the ship, I've never heard of that! What is there to do while he's out with the other lady?

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
I'm in Portland XP

Ahhh is that why he's been in the states for the better part of the year? >.> He doesn't tell us these things just the awesome stuff.

O wow... so your husbands about the same age as my brother! (and now I feel REALLY old)

I'd love to see something like the Enterprise or Truman up close. I think I'd just stand there emotion_awesome emotion_jawdrop emotion_awesome emotion_jawdrop emotion_awesome emotion_jawdrop for hours looking at it.

That's an amusing way to think of the ship, I've never heard of that! What is there to do while he's out with the other lady?

They are rather impressive... to look at. I love it. And my husband is probably younger than your brother. xD And... we've got a young son, so He keeps me occupied.

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
I'm in Portland XP

They are rather impressive... to look at. I love it. And my husband is probably younger than your brother. xD And... we've got a young son, so He keeps me occupied.

Suddenly I worry you're my sister in law that I haven't met yet >.> she just had a boy in........ January? >.>

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984

Suddenly I worry you're my sister in law that I haven't met yet >.> she just had a boy in........ January? >.>

lol. September of last year. Alex is six months old.

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984

Whew! I was getting nervous! A baby would be a great way to stay occupied. How long is the Enterprise out for... if that's an option to talk about. Sometimes my brother can say where he's going or how long he's going out for and sometimes he's 'floating around' and will be back 'at some point'

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984
ArletaMagic
Jesalyn1984

Whew! I was getting nervous! A baby would be a great way to stay occupied. How long is the Enterprise out for... if that's an option to talk about. Sometimes my brother can say where he's going or how long he's going out for and sometimes he's 'floating around' and will be back 'at some point'

At least six months, that much I can say. and... Yeah babies are pretty occupying xP

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

heart Hello everyone.

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ahh... Hopefully the Beast will have a very uneventful sail and he'll be home soon!

@BK hello!

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Jesalyn1984
Ahh... Hopefully the Beast will have a very uneventful sail and he'll be home soon!

@BK hello!

uneventful... Its not going to happen x.x;

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
I saw a thing about it on the news... sounds like the people they have on that one get used to jerry-rigging things because the parts aren't even made anymore. Just makes them tougher! 3nodding

I'll be thinking happy thoughts for yall though!

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Hello wonderful ladies (and any random lurkers stalking through...)

I learned of the passing of my neighbors dog yesterday. Miss Cleo (the dog) wasn't just Johns dog, she was the neighborhoods dog. We all knew her and she loved us all. Miss Cleo and John were involved in a house fire in late February. He ran into the house to save her and suffered burns to his hands. Miss Cleo was given dog CPR and Station 26, the fire company that came to the rescue, was fortunate enough to have animal respirators on board for this type of situation. Cleo was taken to a local animal hospital for smoke inhalation where she was treated for a few days.

Her lungs sadly were too damaged to heal and John made the decision to let his 11 yr old doggie daughter go. He has set up a fund in Cleos name where the proceeds will go to the Portland Fire Bureau so they can buy pet respirators for their other fire companies as currently not all of them are equipped with this vital tool.

I do not expect you to donate to this particular fund (though if you want to I can PM an address to you) I would encourage you to see if your local fire departments have these and if they don't encourage your fire fighters to get them.

Your goofy ways will be much missed, Cleopatra. heart
crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas