Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors-­September 2010

1. 1 100.0% [ 420 ]
Total Votes:[ 420 ]

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
While at an Asian market today with one of my best friends I heard a little kid say "HEY! She's not Chinese! Why's she here?!?!" I look up and see a little boy pointing at me

O.o

Romantic Seeker

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Jesalyn1984
While at an Asian market today with one of my best friends I heard a little kid say "HEY! She's not Chinese! Why's she here?!?!" I look up and see a little boy pointing at me

O.o

How old was this kid? Was he old enough to know that multiple races shop at Asian markets, or was he a bit younger?

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kid was well into elementary school. White like me while my Asian friend and I stood there emotion_jawdrop the Dad just pushed the kid along into the aisle beside ours and they started talking about anything but race comments.

I find it odd that shortly before this kid walked in my friend and I were talking about racial tensions and such that we've witnessed or experienced.

We neither one could be offended because we were both in shock. She apologized to me (but I don't really feel she needed to), but all I could do was laugh once the shock wore off.

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
ancantsia
User Image
Sorry that this kitty hasn't been around for a while! I was in hospital for over 3 weeks! Nothing serious but I finally managed to escape :User Image

Be back later ^_^
~Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed~User Image

Glad you are well. Duke misses Kitty *hug/pet*

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Salacious Queen
heart

*hugs*

SamWonderland's Senpai

Heroic Explorer

I didn't think any old guilds would still be active...

Pirate

13,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: KO 200
Jesalyn1984
Kid was well into elementary school. White like me while my Asian friend and I stood there emotion_jawdrop the Dad just pushed the kid along into the aisle beside ours and they started talking about anything but race comments.

I find it odd that shortly before this kid walked in my friend and I were talking about racial tensions and such that we've witnessed or experienced.

We neither one could be offended because we were both in shock. She apologized to me (but I don't really feel she needed to), but all I could do was laugh once the shock wore off.

In socal we have tons of asian districts seeing a white person is a like seeing bigfoot for us. *takes pictures of you* xd ninja

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
*poses for picture* razz

I didn't have the heart to be offended. I doubt I would have been offended even if it had been an adult. I've been in the little kids shoes and due to the location of my childhood I was frequently one of three white kids in any given class from kindergarten through high school.

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Wow we sure have wierd weather here in Scotland.

Its now April and gues what! We have SNOW! neutral
~Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed~User Image

SamWonderland's Senpai

Heroic Explorer

And everyone ignores me... crying

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Tenfen
And everyone ignores me... crying
Of course not. *pats on head* I think it's because everyone is close here.

@Jesalyn:SOOOOO SORRY! Life has been ...stupid. stare crying emotion_0A0 I have a younger half-sister an older sister and a older half brother. My oldest sister & I are the only fully related of us, so i'm the middle child T _ T.

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
@ Tenfen... I don't ignore, I just don't know you and I'm shy >.>

@ Kimmy... I swear you really live over here near me, we just got our first real snow last week (Spring break!) and we're already back up to almost 60!

@ Amara... I always tell people I am the oldest, only, youngest middle child they will ever meet! I was raised with my cousins and step siblings where in one set or another I get to be all of those at one time or another.

Life has to be stupid at times or else it wouldn't be entertaining at others. ^_^

Just last night my boss essentially called me old, lazy slow and stupid! Worst part he said it with a smile on his face... just made me laugh, couldn't be offended because I know he's wrong on ... well, most of those biggrin

WOOO time to go prove him wrong!

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

*waves to everyone*

@Jes: yea, dont be offended. It was just a kid; Im sure that she will be embarassed enough to realive what she has said once she grows up. Xd
And woo, proving the boss wrong!

@anca: Snow?! Its so hot here right now, geez! Summer is going to be terrible.

SamWonderland's Senpai

Heroic Explorer

I was here before the Daughters started... I was one of the higher ups in the Sons with Dukey boy there. I have changed my name, but most should know me by the avi....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff