ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams

I knew that where Liam, is. Moira shall follow hahaha

~☽♡☾~

think the npcs are stalkin seri. XD

they have nothing better to do xD

~☽♡☾~

Good those bitches can goto work for me tomorrow I need a damn day off! X/

You can work for my :0 grab your red and khaki or red and black and head down here! Go vibe, vibe your hearts desire hahahhahaha

But but but... I don't wanna, I get enough s**t at my own work wearing blue and khaki.
ToushinYusuke
psychicfiredemoness
ToushinYusuke
psychicfiredemoness
Seri: Oh no no, I would never presume to name my gentlemen caller. Outside of their emasculating nicknames. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just finished finals last week, thank god, and finishing up work for the year then it's a two week break of sleeping. And some other things I'll probably squeeze in between sleeping like eating and internets. You? :3
Oh man where are you ordering from Seri? Can you send an e-mail too or anything like that? And they charge you to be on hold?
Yusuke: Good reasoning. I wish I could do the same, I'm too damn excitable around Christmas or as someone I know says, childish. O: *shrugs*
No but I have to pay for the mixes. XD And think of the colors if I knitted- It's be glorious!

*stares at the horde of sudden NPCs* What in the wide, wide world of sports is a'goin' on?

MIXES?! Uh-uh. You gotta do it from scratch. >3

Screw that noise. Dinners are from scratch, baked goods are from mixes...with a few liberties with ingredients and amounts. >3>

XD Yes, with the ingredients.
As for making a dinner from scratch vs something easy that I can follow a simple a** basic hard to screw up cookie recipe, think I'll go with the cookies.
What's that in your hand, eh? A lump of snow? I'd suppose you'd have me believe it's a snow cone and that's just "Original Flavor."
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams

~☽♡☾~

~☽♡☾~

You can work for my :0 grab your red and khaki or red and black and head down here! Go vibe, vibe your hearts desire hahahhahaha

But but but... I don't wanna, I get enough s**t at my own work wearing blue and khaki.
It's only a matter of time before we all have to resort to cannibalism. Not because of the snow, but because none of you can be bothered to cook a decent meal!DISGUSTING.

Powered-up Fighter

Guardian Rocket

-smacks Gamsey- NO ONE TALKS TO THE PEEPS IN HERE LIKE THAT BUT ME. YA HEAR? scream

Beat that b***h with a fake leg. ALSO a lady had in her cart 2 days a go, a TINY MOTION ACTIVATED AND MUSIC PLAYING GROOT IN A FLOWER POT.

reports on the web say it's 13 bucks

Dangerous Genius

XD one of my friends got one for Christmas.

I will have to share what I get for Christmas tomorrow night. Due to my medical bills I couldn't buy gifts this year, and I let everyone know that... but I still got sent/given gifts.

I went to the new Hobbit movie with Brian today, and we went out to eat and a chinese buffet and came in and I showed him some videos.

Gonna flarkin' nap now @_@

Romantic Grabber

Rocket: Thank you for defending my honor. XD
Seri: Oh Jebus yeah it will.
Yusuke: Urg, I hate scratch cookies. They're such a pain in the a**.....but taste so good. DX The dilemma!
*babyshakes* Serious!? I heard about that and my parents want one of those super bad!

Benevolent Phantom

ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams

~☽♡☾~

~☽♡☾~

Oh your all about that blue life huh? Haha. I never thought Id be a fan of red, until I worked for Target it just fit itself.

Do they let you wear black bottoms?

Benevolent Phantom

psychicfiredemoness
Yusuke: Urg, I hate scratch cookies. They're such a pain in the a**.....but taste so good. DX The dilemma!
*babyshakes* Serious!? I heard about that and my parents want one of those super bad!

I found out that I have to call back after the weekend xD neh.

Dangerous Genius

I am allowed to wear blue, black (or apparently white) shirts and black or khaki pants. I WEAR GREY. >:3

Dangerous Genius

ToushinYusuke
Guardian Rocket
Lord of the Rings free on Google play store Today!

that hat... XDDD

Also, check Jin. =D
the orange one? (missed this post)

Benevolent Phantom

Guardian Rocket

I am allowed to wear blue, black (or apparently white) shirts and black or khaki pants. I WEAR GREY. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

50 shades of grey? =o sounds legit

~☽♡☾~

Powered-up Fighter

psychicfiredemoness

Actually not too hard with an easy a** recipe so I found out. =O Basic one I found offline, naturally have to have more of a few things in it than it calls for. >3

Yeah, toy section walmart think.
ToushinYusuke
psychicfiredemoness

Actually not too hard with an easy a** recipe so I found out. =O Basic one I found offline, naturally have to have more of a few things in it than it calls for. >3

Yeah, toy section walmart think.
Maybe Fafnir will stomp just a bit too close and we can have pan-seared dragon steak for weeks. Of course, you'd manage to scorch the meat even in the dead of everlasting winter.

Powered-up Fighter

Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams

~☽♡☾~

Oh your all about that blue life huh? Haha. I never thought Id be a fan of red, until I worked for Target it just fit itself.

Do they let you wear black bottoms?

We since we have a dress code now >/ Can wear:

Dark blue / navy collared shirt or white top collared. Long sleeves under it have to be white or blue ( only a few listen to this, most wear whatever toned down color they want. Mine is khaki with a dragon up the sleeve. )
Pants have to be khaki or black.
Then shitty vest over it all.

Me, I just stick with the khaki pants and blue shirts. Those are the clothes I bought for work, they can get tore up at work. Don't get paid enough to tear up anythin else.

Powered-up Fighter

Guardian Rocket
ToushinYusuke
Guardian Rocket
Lord of the Rings free on Google play store Today!

that hat... XDDD

Also, check Jin. =D
the orange one? (missed this post)

Yep, with your friggin pompom on your head. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items