A Vampire who wants to die 0.073649754500818 7.4% [ 45 ]
Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12438625204583 12.4% [ 76 ]
Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

Silvaros
Anna Lux
((Damn it! You guys got me addicted to RPing again and then you abandon meeeeeee! crying blaugh ))
(( I'm sorry! I just lost where I was going with it...))
((Yeah... Very easy thing to do. 3nodding xd ))

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

Anko-Hime-Chan
((Sieul and Deguass have weird online times...bu they respond when they have time to talk to us))
((Yar. I remember that from the days that I used to RP With Star/Deguass. Goodness... That was like... 4 or 5 years ago now. eek I have been gone for so long! 4laugh ))
Anna Lux
Silvaros
Anna Lux
((Damn it! You guys got me addicted to RPing again and then you abandon meeeeeee! crying blaugh ))

((yeah..XP ))

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

Silvaros
Anna Lux
Silvaros
Anna Lux

((yeah..XP ))
((Ah well. Thankies for the RPing I did get.))
Silvaros
Jazman-2
Silvaros
Jazman-2
Silvaros
Jazman-2

"I don't know about you, but not having all those people here is really kind of depressing." She shrugged and let out a sign. "I still have hope in this place though."
"trust me I know. but yeah i have hope too. guess it's why i started sticking around again..."

"Hey," she nudged him with her elbow gently then gave him a smile "At least we're getting some where."
He smiled back, "That's true. Who knows where this'll go from here..."

"Exactly. So keep that smile on your face and let's do something fun!" She said with more enthusiasm then she had expected to show.
"Fun eh? Like what?' He glanced at her, running his hand through his hair.

"Anything. Let's get our blood pumping. Weither it's a new adventure or and old school spar. Let's just do something fun." As she spoke her caramel eyes twinkled and her hands went to rest in the back pocket of her pants.

Demonic Genius

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Whispers scattered across the wind would soon reach Meena's ear's if she was there at the Den.

"Meena....Sis...."

The tone and voice carried would sound familiar to ones ear's even to the one she was with at the moment, The voice held a strong, vibrant, Soft and deadly tone just like one of the old beings there.
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

She shook her head as she giggled. "That's because they're putting too much stock into outward appearances. It's what's on the inside that counts."

"Yeah. Just hard to get people to believe that when they look at me. True I have been the kind of person who wants to fight when the time comes, but I'm completely different outside of 'em."

She waved her paw dismissively as she smirked. "Well they're too shallow minded. Pay no attention to them and do whatever makes you comfortable."

He chuckled softly as he nodded to her words. "That's all I really can do. I'll prove 'em wrong as time goes by and then maybe I won't feel so alone."

"If it makes you feel better, I'm still here," she said with a soft smile.

He nodded as he smiled to her wagging his tail a little. "It does. By a whole lot too." He replied while blushing slightly as he stood up to shake off the numb feeling in his legs. "Wanna do some walkin' around? Think all this sitting is making me numb."
Shad Woest
Sigmaflamewave

"You would think so. It even makes sense that it would, but I've heard that it's supposed to be like that and the taste is supposed to be incredibly good. I'd like to try one just to see if it's true." He replied looking at her with a grin. "Wouldn't you like to try one and see if it's good or bad?" He asked while wagging his tail cheerfully.
She looked up to the sky as she tapped her chin with her fingers. "Hrmm... I suppose if it tasted well, but if it smelled bad, then again." Shad let out a slightly annoyed sound and moved her hand that was tapping her chin against her mouth. After a few moments of thinking, she lowered her hand and began to speak. "Yeah, if it tasted good I suppose I would. I just hope I could get the smell out," she said with a grin, laughing at the end.

He laughed along with her while thinking about it. "You got that right. Think I'd have to plug my nose before digging into it. Now if only I knew where to find one. That's the hard part. I've been asking around, but I still haven't turned up much. Heard there's merchants in the nearest village that may have 'em, but last time I checked they didn't." He said with a light sigh.
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave

"Doubt it highly lady. And these crosses are a bigger nuisance than gnats." The voice said before a wolf covered in dull orange fur emerged working to remove the crosses. "You seem like one of those idiots that I feel the orange to trample over until they're one with the ground."

"Don't worry, I can be trusted." She set down another cross before seeing an orange pelt removing the crosses, and threw one of her silver peices at it. Then she ran, but not far, given the dark atmosphere of the den and the stench of rotted flesh dizzying her vision.

"Yup. Plenty of trust to be giving out when ya run away like that." The orange wolf said before removing another cross before chasing after the woman.

Seeing the orange pelt charge after her, Merlivia ran deeper into the den, slowly turning into an arachnid, slowing down only to sprout out extra legs.

The wolf only laughed as he continued to chase after the shapeshifter. "Now you're tryin' to outrun me? Heh. Now you're just becoming way too much fun."

Leaving behind all of her silver, the tiny blue and white spider continued down the den, crawling up a wall and onto the cealing still moving as fast as she could go.

"C'mon! This is too fun. Haven't chased anyone since my days as a scout for my pack." He called to the spider while trying to catch her watching her along the ceiling.
Anna Lux
It was about getting towards noon. The sky was bright with a few puffy clouds meandering lazily across the endless expanse. The lake of the den rippled calmly, waves lapping at the shore, pushed their by the waterfall that tumbled from the cliffs at the far end. Everything looked as it should. And then some bubbles began to float to the surface, growing larger until a form broke the surface. She gasped as she propelled as far out of the water as she could, sputtering before she sunk back under for a moment. When next she came up she coughed and looked around, treading water. As soon as her bark brown eyes settled on shore she started swimming and by the time she reached the shore she was gasping, dragging herself up on the sand and coughing out water from her lungs. Her shoulder length deep auburn hair plastered to her face and neck in wet tendrils and she sucked in breath after breath of air.

Not far from her was a young wolf with indigo colored fur and long, straightened hair of the same color though it carried a pink stripe along her right bang which extended to her shoulder, her bright green eyes looking at the woman sprawled out on the shore. She wore a light green sundress with a black choker around her neck. With her were two children, a little girl that looked a little like the woman with the exception of having blueish green eyes and wearing a pair of blue jeans with a red shirt and an infant boy that wore a small pair of blue jeans with a white and red shirt, his dark brown eyes and bluish black fur and hair making his clothes stand out. Throwing caution to the wind, the woman would approach the woman on the lake shore and check her out wanting to make sure that she would be okay. "Pardon me. Do you require medical assistance?" She asked as she prepared to administer first aid.

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Shandi, a cobra goddess, walked into the den, shooing away the bats with a wave of her hand. She glanced about at the shifters and hunters, smiling. She'd always had a thing for big, fluffy mammals, and this would be a good place to relax among some.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

She shook her head as she giggled. "That's because they're putting too much stock into outward appearances. It's what's on the inside that counts."

"Yeah. Just hard to get people to believe that when they look at me. True I have been the kind of person who wants to fight when the time comes, but I'm completely different outside of 'em."

She waved her paw dismissively as she smirked. "Well they're too shallow minded. Pay no attention to them and do whatever makes you comfortable."

He chuckled softly as he nodded to her words. "That's all I really can do. I'll prove 'em wrong as time goes by and then maybe I won't feel so alone."

"If it makes you feel better, I'm still here," she said with a soft smile.

He nodded as he smiled to her wagging his tail a little. "It does. By a whole lot too." He replied while blushing slightly as he stood up to shake off the numb feeling in his legs. "Wanna do some walkin' around? Think all this sitting is making me numb."

She giggled as she stretched slowly, her tail swishing behind her before she stood up. "That sounds like a plan to me~"

Cluttered Emoter

41,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Sigmaflamewave
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave

"Yup. Plenty of trust to be giving out when ya run away like that." The orange wolf said before removing another cross before chasing after the woman.

Seeing the orange pelt charge after her, Merlivia ran deeper into the den, slowly turning into an arachnid, slowing down only to sprout out extra legs.

The wolf only laughed as he continued to chase after the shapeshifter. "Now you're tryin' to outrun me? Heh. Now you're just becoming way too much fun."

Leaving behind all of her silver, the tiny blue and white spider continued down the den, crawling up a wall and onto the cealing still moving as fast as she could go.

"C'mon! This is too fun. Haven't chased anyone since my days as a scout for my pack." He called to the spider while trying to catch her watching her along the ceiling.

Her final life line just came into her view. From behind the orange wolf came a black reptilian, but with the beak of a crow. "Easy, you filthy dog." The reptile lashed his tail against the ground.
Shandi of Wedjat
Shandi, a cobra goddess, walked into the den, shooing away the bats with a wave of her hand. She glanced about at the shifters and hunters, smiling. She'd always had a thing for big, fluffy mammals, and this would be a good place to relax among some.

Omega grinned a little as he took notice of the woman that had entered the den. Though his black fur and hair allowed him to blend into the shadows easily, he would wag his tail and grin to her while his crimson right eye shined a little. "Greetings fair maiden. It is good to see another face here at the den. I am Omega and it is a pleasure to meet you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff