What are you?

A Werewolf 0.46969696969697 47.0% [ 217 ]
A Vampire who wants to die 0.04978354978355 5.0% [ 23 ]
Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12554112554113 12.6% [ 58 ]
Other 0.35497835497836 35.5% [ 164 ]
Total Votes:[ 462 ]
Rene the Formless
Sigmaflamewave
The wolf grinned as he jumped out of the way and smirked. "Oh come on. You really won't let me have some fun with her first. I love chasing. Plus your friend there was trying to mess up a place that's dear to one of my younger brothers. I was in the area and decided to take a look. Lo and behold, this lady's stickin' up some weird cross things and plantin' silver. Not like it'd do anything to anyone here far as I know." He explained. "And I'm not filthy. Took a bath before I found your friend redecorating. Name's Alexandros by the way. I go by either 'Alex' or 'Andros'."

"Well, Alexandros..." The reptilian rattled a few coins in his pocket, almost mimicing the sound of a rattle snake's tail. "I don't care who your brother is. I don't know if Silver effects any of these "Werewolves" here, but I do know one thing. Myself and my sister were paid to do an extermination job, and the villagers outside crying in their lowly huts seem to be telling us that there's more than just locusts plaugeing their town." He continued jiggling his coins, his face showing no expression, but the glare of his eyes behind his shades.

"Well I don't care what you were hired to do. Folks here are pretty damn nice. So you can take your dirty blood money and jam it up yours and your sister's asses. Or would you prefer that I do it for you? Admittedly, I'm not much of a fighter, but I can pull my weight when I need to." He said staring back at the lizard while keeping his senses aware of the spider woman. "Do you even have any proof here that this place is a hazard to the rest of the world? Especially those alleged 'cowards' who put you two money-grubbing puppets up to this task?"
Anko-Hime-Chan
Sigmaflamewave
Anko-Hime-Chan
((Anyone alive?))
(So you came back huh?)
(Eh at last yeah. I've got a lot of time in a day to cover, need things to do with it. RPing, though sometimes it takes a while for the other side to reply, is a decent way, and playing games and hanging with the family is the only way to kill time until I get a job))
(Yeah. I can only get on on certain days now though since I don't have internet access at home with my laptop. Finally got one and I lose my internet privileges at home. Wish I had a job so I could by a router of my own.)
Sigmaflamewave
Anko-Hime-Chan
Sigmaflamewave
Anko-Hime-Chan
((Anyone alive?))
(So you came back huh?)
(Eh at last yeah. I've got a lot of time in a day to cover, need things to do with it. RPing, though sometimes it takes a while for the other side to reply, is a decent way, and playing games and hanging with the family is the only way to kill time until I get a job))
(Yeah. I can only get on on certain days now though since I don't have internet access at home with my laptop. Finally got one and I lose my internet privileges at home. Wish I had a job so I could by a router of my own.)
(Ah yeah that definitely sucks. I have internet...but not internet that enjoys me right now for some odd reason. But I feel like fighting it and being on, cause I might get bored since its been Rainy here...)
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

"If it makes you feel better, I'm still here," she said with a soft smile.

He nodded as he smiled to her wagging his tail a little. "It does. By a whole lot too." He replied while blushing slightly as he stood up to shake off the numb feeling in his legs. "Wanna do some walkin' around? Think all this sitting is making me numb."

She giggled as she stretched slowly, her tail swishing behind her before she stood up. "That sounds like a plan to me~"

He chuckled softly while wagging his tail. "Glad to hear it. Dunno if you've seen all the sites 'round here yet." He grinned while stretching out his legs. "C'mon. It should be fun." He said taking off towards the lake. "Might as well get a drink of water at the lake first."

She smiled as she followed after him, her tail swishing slowly behind her. "I'm pretty sure I haven't seen everything that there is to see here anyway,"

He smiled as he looked back to her and grinned before stopping by the lakeside and grinning. "Glad to hear it. Gotta show ya the waterfall, the den itself, the mountain where my little brother lives, my garden, and even the spot where my pack is located." He smiled before taking a drink.
Anko-Hime-Chan
Sigmaflamewave
Anko-Hime-Chan
Sigmaflamewave
Anko-Hime-Chan
((Anyone alive?))
(So you came back huh?)
(Ah yeah that definitely sucks. I have internet...but not internet that enjoys me right now for some odd reason. But I feel like fighting it and being on, cause I might get bored since its been Rainy here...)
(Sorry to hear that. I used to get a connection at home, but it doesn't work for me anymore.)
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

"If it makes you feel better, I'm still here," she said with a soft smile.

He nodded as he smiled to her wagging his tail a little. "It does. By a whole lot too." He replied while blushing slightly as he stood up to shake off the numb feeling in his legs. "Wanna do some walkin' around? Think all this sitting is making me numb."

She giggled as she stretched slowly, her tail swishing behind her before she stood up. "That sounds like a plan to me~"

He chuckled softly while wagging his tail. "Glad to hear it. Dunno if you've seen all the sites 'round here yet." He grinned while stretching out his legs. "C'mon. It should be fun." He said taking off towards the lake. "Might as well get a drink of water at the lake first."

She smiled as she followed after him, her tail swishing slowly behind her. "I'm pretty sure I haven't seen everything that there is to see here anyway,"

He smiled as he looked back to her and grinned before stopping by the lakeside and grinning. "Glad to hear it. Gotta show ya the waterfall, the den itself, the mountain where my little brother lives, my garden, and even the spot where my pack is located." He smiled before taking a drink.

She giggled as she joined him at the lake's edge and drank a little water. "Well then I would be honored for you to be my guide."
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

She giggled as she joined him at the lake's edge and drank a little water. "Well then I would be honored for you to be my guide."

He blushed lightly at her words before bowing to her. "Why thank you m'lady. I will do my best to show you around." He said before walking a little looking around. "Alright, let's go to the den first. It's the place where most people go first when they get here." He smiled to her before taking off for the mountain closest to them.

Cluttered Tipper

12,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
((My goodness. Things seem to move a tad fast around here. I may have to keep tabs on my own posts for the sake of others. Heh.))

"Noticed? Discovered? Ho ho... They flee at Three's presence... The torso the torso the torso. Heheeheehee..." He continued to mutter incomprehensibly, staggering behind his quarry, tracking them to their destination. There, it was there he'd corner them, kill them where they felt safe. Devour them, use their bodies to mend his.

Knit bones, stitch flesh. All by devouring matter of similar construction, so long as it matched, it could be done. The sixth was far more clever than he had anticipated, especially for an amnesiac, however, the Third murmured praise meant for himself. "Gave as good as I got, the arm the arm the arm.. Heheeeeheehe... Coming for you... Devour, swallow whole. Crush bones, shear the epidermis. Hiihihihehehi." Clearly he was not in his right mind, but, this did not seem to have a negative impact on his ability to analyze information. In fact, it could be said to be quite the opposite.

"Must, make them pay. Destroy them all. Become complete, kill the weaker ones first... Set the parameters... Hihihi..." Internally, his mind was working quickly, flitting from one thought to the next, building lists, setting traps. "The Third the third the third."

((thin RED line. I feel that's an appropriate fit.))

----------

She'd find that, though thoughtful her efforts may be, they were for naught, as the water she had collected landed on his chalky face, and rolled off no sooner than it touched. He wasn't drinking it seemed, however, that wasn't to say there weren't any... effects. Namely, as the cold water rolled across his features, working it's way downward, he, without warning, sprung to life. Roaring as he did so, apparently still lost in glimmers of his battle.

She'd find a thick ivory hand reaching out in his delirium, reaching for her head, killing intent peeling off the surface of his body like steam. Soon enough, he regained enough of his faculties to realize he had been moved, and before he could do anything regrettable, recoiled. Haphazardly scanning about to figure out where he was, he had determined that this was obviously a cavern of some kind, the way out was marked by his own blood it seemed.
Eventually, his near hysterical gaze transfixed itself on the young lady that had brought him here to begin with, and he began to settle down, somewhat.

"Where... where the hell? Wha..." He was attempting to glean whatever information he could, but the words weren't forming properly, he was almost idiotically tripping over his words. But the general message was likely clear enough.
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

He blushed lightly at her words before bowing to her. "Why thank you m'lady. I will do my best to show you around." He said before walking a little looking around. "Alright, let's go to the den first. It's the place where most people go first when they get here." He smiled to her before taking off for the mountain closest to them.

She darted after him, not wanting to be left behind. "Every time I've been here, I've never gone to the den. I guessed I missed out on something."
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

She darted after him, not wanting to be left behind. "Every time I've been here, I've never gone to the den. I guessed I missed out on something."

He grinned as he looked at her again before chuckling. "Don't worry. I don't go there much often though. I just know there's a bar in there. Kinda like an inn in there too." He grinned before sliding to a stop when they arrived at the entrance. "Welcome to the Den. You can come here for a drink, some food, and a bed to sleep on. It's pretty welcoming here. Don't even think ya need money." He said before walking inside. "C'mon in. It's better to get acquainted with the place, y'know. Don't worry. I won't do anything to ya."

(It's been a fun day. I gotta go now. Won't be back 'til Friday though. See ya then.)
Deguass found himself to be, once again, meandering, no destination. No real reason. He felt hopeless and lost, not knowing what to do with himself, he certainly entertained himself by pestering that odd couple. But, his purpose was opaque, difficult to perceive, if anything he likely had no true purpose. Not anymore.

He sighed, and pressed on, wondering exactly where he'd next find himself, well, perhaps it was better this way, he had fulfilled his purpose, now maybe he could finally relax, do as he saw fit, and not as needed. "Trifling with the lesser beings was certainly fun." He mused, not speaking to anyone in particular. Things were very much quiet, and he thought that it wouldn't be too horrible to get used to it.

Thoughts sorted, he looked upward, closed his eyes, and took in the crisp air. And slowly began to slip into the comfort it brought.
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis
Sigmaflamewave
Lunaria Canis

He grinned as he looked at her again before chuckling. "Don't worry. I don't go there much often though. I just know there's a bar in there. Kinda like an inn in there too." He grinned before sliding to a stop when they arrived at the entrance. "Welcome to the Den. You can come here for a drink, some food, and a bed to sleep on. It's pretty welcoming here. Don't even think ya need money." He said before walking inside. "C'mon in. It's better to get acquainted with the place, y'know. Don't worry. I won't do anything to ya."

(It's been a fun day. I gotta go now. Won't be back 'til Friday though. See ya then.)

She smiled as she walked in after him. "I trust you. There is a nice little atmosphere here, so I can tell that it'll be a nice place to relax after a long day."
(See you then~)

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sigmaflamewave

"Well that's very true. It would be easy for us to sniff it out." He grinned while wagging his tail at her comment. He then looked around before getting the watering can out and gathered the water from the stream before beginning to water the garden wondering where one of those fruits could be. While watering around, he would sniff the air and grin before singing a little to help the plants grow.
With one last look around of the garden, she smiled and began to speak. "If you don't mind, my friend, I think I'll be on my way. I'm hoping that I might see other people that we used to know if I check out the den." Shad really wished that there would be people there, but due to her prior experiences of checking long before her latest return, she was not all too hopeful. Still, she thought, there's no harm in trying.

Bashful Explorer

Lord Deguass

She'd find that, though thoughtful her efforts may be, they were for naught, as the water she had collected landed on his chalky face, and rolled off no sooner than it touched. He wasn't drinking it seemed, however, that wasn't to say there weren't any... effects. Namely, as the cold water rolled across his features, working it's way downward, he, without warning, sprung to life. Roaring as he did so, apparently still lost in glimmers of his battle.

She'd find a thick ivory hand reaching out in his delirium, reaching for her head, killing intent peeling off the surface of his body like steam. Soon enough, he regained enough of his faculties to realize he had been moved, and before he could do anything regrettable, recoiled. Haphazardly scanning about to figure out where he was, he had determined that this was obviously a cavern of some kind, the way out was marked by his own blood it seemed.
Eventually, his near hysterical gaze transfixed itself on the young lady that had brought him here to begin with, and he began to settle down, somewhat.

"Where... where the hell? Wha..." He was attempting to glean whatever information he could, but the words weren't forming properly, he was almost idiotically tripping over his words. But the general message was likely clear enough.
Iona fell back, giving herself momentum to roll backwards, coming up in a crouch to watch him. Okay. water was bad. But it had woken him. She didn't know whether to think of that as a good thing or a bad as he looked around frantically. Before he could reach her, however, he seemed to regain himself. Or at least she assumed so. She swallowed the lump in her throat as he tried asking her questions and shrugged at him, standing up again.

"I don't know. I don't know where I am. You were in the field, bleeding."

That was the short version of the truth. She didn't know what else to tell him. She really had no idea what this place was. She had come here entirely by accident, like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. A wounded being collapsing in a field in front of her, bleeding heavily, was not exactly something she had ever, or ever planned, to see.

"You were unconscious. I didn't know what to do."

The admission was almost difficult. She knew enough about fighting to be able to hold her own in a battle, but healing really wasn't her forte. She could mend her own small wounds well enough if she received them, but others were an entirely different story. Especially when they were of a race she had neither seen nor heard of before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games