A Vampire who wants to die 0.073649754500818 7.4% [ 45 ]
Non-Werewolf shapeshifter 0.12438625204583 12.4% [ 76 ]
Other 0.3911620294599 39.1% [ 239 ]
Total Votes:[ 611 ]

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

Dapper Shapeshifter

I make good pizza
" No they don't always change. Just depends on how much control I have on my inner wolf..." she trails off in though as she tries to word it. She gave up and smiled. " why aren't you with your people? Did they do something?"
She shook her head. "No, they've done nothing. They wouldn't want to do anything to me I should say." With a smile, Shad looked at the forest around them. "Besides, this is such a beautiful and lush place. Why would I want to wander away?"
((Anyone alive?))
((More or less.))

As children happily carried on, laughing and oblivious, a figure entered the stage. Bloodied, ivory, and, seemingly incomplete. Specifically, the entirety of it's torso seemed to be either missing or transparent, regardless, it bled. And was apparently unfazed by this.

"Heeeheeheehe..." Titling it's head, it could make out smaller figures just ahead of itself, for the time being, it had gone unnoticed. "Devour them... Swallow them whole, find the sixth a become complete. Heheheeehee.." It murmured frantically to itself, continuing to saunter forward, as if possessed by forces unknown.

((Anko, I suppose you wouldn't need me to say that ones for you.))

----------------

Meanwhile, the other, sentient ivory being found itself writhing under the care of whomever had found him. Her intention was to help it seemed, but her brand of such was, unpleasant. Not that he could protest, he was too far gone to notice, save the occasional nerve rending pain.

She'd have to wait for any more activity from him, preferably somewhere less exposed. So that he might recover from whatever malicious encounter he had suffered.

((Buh, so tired. Must Sleep. You people take it from here. Tag out and all that.))

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

Lord Deguass
((More or less.))

Meanwhile, the other, sentient ivory being found itself writhing under the care of whomever had found him. Her intention was to help it seemed, but her brand of such was, unpleasant. Not that he could protest, he was too far gone to notice, save the occasional nerve rending pain.

She'd have to wait for any more activity from him, preferably somewhere less exposed. So that he might recover from whatever malicious encounter he had suffered.

((Buh, so tired. Must Sleep. You people take it from here. Tag out and all that.))
Iona felt completely and utterly horrible. She really had no idea what to do? Once in awhile she would feel the muscles under the skin of the being spasm in response to the hot knife she applied. This only made her feel worse and she shortly realized that the calming words she repeated over and over were meant more for herself then for the being she was trying to help. Once she had done what she could for the wounds, leaving them burnt and probably extremely painful she looked around. An open field wasn't exactly safe ground. She looked back towards the cliffs that ran along one end of the lake and then continued on the other side of the field. That was probably her best bet. Close, sheltered in the many caves, and close to water. With a deep sigh she knelt down, maneuvering the being onto her back, staying hunched over and very slowly she half dragged, half carried him to her destination.

She had no idea how long it took her, but finally she reached the cliff side and found a good sized cave, from which she heard the sounds of water. She pulled him inside and back away from the entrance, laying him down behind a mound of rocks so he could not be seen from the cave opening. She was covered in sweat and it stung her eyes, but she moved off down the tunnel. Finding a good sized rock she once more drew her dagger, blowing on it softly until the heat made it glow bright blinding white. Iona used it to carve the rock into a rough bowl shape and then knocked it into the pool of water she found in the cave only a few feet away. A taste had clarified that it was not stagnant. Once the bowl stopped hissing she reached in, pulling it back out, full of cold water. She hurried back to the ivory being, kneeling and looking at him. She tore strips of cloth off the legs of her pants and the bottom of her shirt, which she removed, leaving on the leather jerkins she also wore. Dipping each strip in the cold water she placed them on the burns, switching them often, as well as emptying the bowl and getting fresh water from the pool again. She also took a strip and placed it just inside his mouth, wringing it out only a little as she worked his throat to get him to swallow the tiny bit.

((Holy balsa wood. *gasp* To much typing in ze morning!))
Lunaria Canis
Silvaros
Lunaria Canis
Silvaros
Lunaria Canis

She giggled as she stepped back to the edge of the clearing, the black dragon darting to her side just to be safe.
Silvaros nodded and started to shake his entire body back and forth. As he flapped his wings and swished his tail, his scales began to glow softly, eventually covering his body in a white light. Slowly the white shape began to grow smaller, the wings and tail receding and wrapping around their owner. His entire body changed and he took on a more humanoid shape, wings turning it the soft sliver robes and his horns and spikes become his flowing silver hair. Once he was finished he resembled as he usually did. He bowed lightly to Luna, "Thank you for waiting." Next he turned to Taras, "and it good to see you again as well, miss me much?"

"I don't think I'd ever miss you." Taras however was grinning and hugged the once-dragon man. "It's good to see you again."

She exchanged looks with the small dragon and smiled at the two men hugging like it was a family reunion. "Now Silvaros, why were you hiding your dragon side from me? You should've known it wouldn't have bothered me at all."
"Eh...well I usually don't show my dragon self to many. it unnerves them. And...you never know who you are talking to... people all have different goals. some are hunting dragons." He gently reached up and scratched behind Taras' ears. the Wolf impatient flicking his hand away.

"Well you can trust me since you've seen my dragon companions. But I do understand how important it is to keep something like that safe from others." Her dragon nodded and flew over to Silvaros, landing on his shoulder and nuzzling his cheek in light greeting.

"Yes...I suppose I can." He smiled and rubbed the smaller dragon's head. "And it's nice to see you as well little one." He glanced at her, then at Taras, "So tell me, what's a pretty fox like you, doing with this depressive sop?" He laughed despite the soft growl that came from Taras.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Silvaros
Lunaria Canis
Silvaros
Lunaria Canis
Silvaros
Lunaria Canis

She giggled as she stepped back to the edge of the clearing, the black dragon darting to her side just to be safe.
Silvaros nodded and started to shake his entire body back and forth. As he flapped his wings and swished his tail, his scales began to glow softly, eventually covering his body in a white light. Slowly the white shape began to grow smaller, the wings and tail receding and wrapping around their owner. His entire body changed and he took on a more humanoid shape, wings turning it the soft sliver robes and his horns and spikes become his flowing silver hair. Once he was finished he resembled as he usually did. He bowed lightly to Luna, "Thank you for waiting." Next he turned to Taras, "and it good to see you again as well, miss me much?"

"I don't think I'd ever miss you." Taras however was grinning and hugged the once-dragon man. "It's good to see you again."

She exchanged looks with the small dragon and smiled at the two men hugging like it was a family reunion. "Now Silvaros, why were you hiding your dragon side from me? You should've known it wouldn't have bothered me at all."
"Eh...well I usually don't show my dragon self to many. it unnerves them. And...you never know who you are talking to... people all have different goals. some are hunting dragons." He gently reached up and scratched behind Taras' ears. the Wolf impatient flicking his hand away.

"Well you can trust me since you've seen my dragon companions. But I do understand how important it is to keep something like that safe from others." Her dragon nodded and flew over to Silvaros, landing on his shoulder and nuzzling his cheek in light greeting.

"Yes...I suppose I can." He smiled and rubbed the smaller dragon's head. "And it's nice to see you as well little one." He glanced at her, then at Taras, "So tell me, what's a pretty fox like you, doing with this depressive sop?" He laughed despite the soft growl that came from Taras.

She giggled as she covered her mouth with a paw, the dragon chirping in glee from the pet on his head. "Now now Silvaros. Taras has been nothing but a gentleman to me this whole time. Besides, he was the first one I met since I returned and has been keeping me company."

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

Catalene could only sit, stunned, by the fire. She had apparently guessed right about the third title. This surprised her, though the mocking reply she got from Deguass did not. As he left he announced that he could have killed both her and Taras if he had so chosen. She watched him retreat and then turned her eyes to Taras himself, giving the wolf a confused look.

"What was that all about?"

She truly wished she could figure it out. He had given them a bit of a threat there at the end, so perhaps they had been right to treat him with some caution, though he had told them they had been stiff. Catalene figured she had been about as polite as she could muster towards him. She flipped her hair to get it out of her cool blue eyes, still looking puzzled.
Lord Deguass
((More or less.))

As children happily carried on, laughing and oblivious, a figure entered the stage. Bloodied, ivory, and, seemingly incomplete. Specifically, the entirety of it's torso seemed to be either missing or transparent, regardless, it bled. And was apparently unfazed by this.

"Heeeheeheehe..." Titling it's head, it could make out smaller figures just ahead of itself, for the time being, it had gone unnoticed. "Devour them... Swallow them whole, find the sixth a become complete. Heheheeehee.." It murmured frantically to itself, continuing to saunter forward, as if possessed by forces unknown.

((Anko, I suppose you wouldn't need me to say that ones for you.))

((Aye I know it is dear. ^^))
Addison and Madison were definitely oblivious to the danger for quite some time, that was until Addison came to a stop, her wolf pup nose stuck high in the area as she sniffed.."Blood..." She said as she shifted back into her human form. "Maddy time to continue home..." She spoke in a soft voice, hoping whatever was bleeding couldn't hear. Madison shifted back to human form, the two were nearly identical, hair color on both was a blond, but one girl had red eyes, the other had blue eyes. Maddison nodded to her sister, and they continued walking, now watching careful for whatever could have been around them. They were travelling through the forest towards the cavern that they were to call home now, maybe they could make it, but who knew.

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

((Damn it! You guys got me addicted to RPing again and then you abandon meeeeeee! crying blaugh ))
Lunaria Canis
Silvaros
Lunaria Canis
Silvaros
Lunaria Canis

She giggled as she covered her mouth with a paw, the dragon chirping in glee from the pet on his head. "Now now Silvaros. Taras has been nothing but a gentleman to me this whole time. Besides, he was the first one I met since I returned and has been keeping me company."
"Him? Well, I suppose..." He grinned and flicked Taras' ear

"Would you stop already?!" Taras growled back, "And of course I'm a gentleman. I'm not crazy like yourself..."

"Oh I'm not THAT bad..." He smiled and winked at luna. "So you two, what are you up to?"
Anna Lux
((Damn it! You guys got me addicted to RPing again and then you abandon meeeeeee! crying blaugh ))
(( I'm sorry! I just lost where I was going with it...))
((Sieul and Deguass have weird online times...bu they respond when they have time to talk to us))

Friendly Shapeshifter

Silvaros
Lunaria Canis
Silvaros
Lunaria Canis
Silvaros
Lunaria Canis

"Him? Well, I suppose..." He grinned and flicked Taras' ear

"Would you stop already?!" Taras growled back, "And of course I'm a gentleman. I'm not crazy like yourself..."

"Oh I'm not THAT bad..." He smiled and winked at luna. "So you two, what are you up to?"

"Taras has been helping me find a place to stay since I never really found one the last time I was here," she said with a smile, clearly enjoying what looked like to her as a sibling love hate relationship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff