Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have a guild for our Trans* occupants of the thread. Look us up!

Woot! Sending request! 0.45901639344262 45.9% [ 28 ]
But whyyyyyyy?! 0.065573770491803 6.6% [ 4 ]
.G0ldz 0.47540983606557 47.5% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 211 212 213 > >> >>> »|

Blessed Seeker

Fall Out Bouy
ItsSpikeHere

Some people struggle with my preferred pronouns. sweatdrop Plus I have a hard time correcting people. Especially if they're gonna sit there and argue with me about it. I do have some friends who use them, and definitely some who have no problem using my preferred pronouns.
I'm doing pretty well, could have been a bit more productive today but all things considered i did ok. it's not completely over yet lol.

yeah i completely understand where you're coming from with that. i still have to go with he/him pronouns when around people i'm not really close to like teachers and classmates.
the main people i'm worried about with my pronouns are people who understand and are open about them, and close friends because i spend more time around them anyways.
i think everyone needs a lazy day now and then, so it's alright that you weren't extremely productive!
i hope you remembered to drink water today!

Yeah sometimes it's too much work to try to explain to certain people. And some people just can't seem to grasp it. Others I think just don't feel they should have to make any effort, but I've learned not to make too big a deal out of pronouns, and focus on more deliberate and more easily-remedied forms of misgendering. Even my own fiancee is new to all this and so I don't give her a hard time about pronouns, but if she calls me "boy" "man" or anything like that I do remind her.

I've been keeping well hydrated, thanks for asking. 3nodding

Versatile Punk

Fall Out Bouy
☠-------------♡-------------☠

-laughs- It's fine. No harm no foul.
I still get called ma'am alot and I try not
to say anything in public because I know
in my case most people just see my
chest and go for the obvious.

Alittle off topic. The pronouns you prefer,
if I misuse or misgender you I apologize
I'm not great with neutral pronouns.

Blessed Seeker

RynDraik
ItsSpikeHere

Very true. By the way, nice to see another
pagan in here. -smiles- Makes three of us.

Hehe of course smile I love meeting fellow Pagans.

Blessed Seeker

White Wolf Kain
ItsSpikeHere

I'm doing pretty well, and yourself?
User Image

Decent enough, kind of a slow day. Been consolidating my things and preparing for a big move.

I have so much that I need to go through stuff wise it's overwhelming over here. sweatdrop It's hard when you live in an apartment with someone and you both are packrats in different ways lol.

Versatile Punk

ItsSpikeHere

Same it's always interesting. My mate, Kain,
is too. So did you discover it on your own
or were you raised?

Supreme Hellhound

9,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ItsSpikeHere
White Wolf Kain
ItsSpikeHere

User Image

Decent enough, kind of a slow day. Been consolidating my things and preparing for a big move.

I have so much that I need to go through stuff wise it's overwhelming over here. sweatdrop It's hard when you live in an apartment with someone and you both are packrats in different ways lol.
User Image

I move quite often so i usually keep what I own to a minimum, if I stay in one place for a long time i become a pack rat too lol

Blessed Seeker

RynDraik
ItsSpikeHere

Same it's always interesting. My mate, Kain,
is too. So did you discover it on your own
or were you raised?

I discovered it through an ex, actually. She was Wiccan (by contemporary definition) and it intrigued me so I joined a local Witch and Pagan group, and that was the beginning of my journey. I was an atheist at the time.

Blessed Seeker

White Wolf Kain
ItsSpikeHere
White Wolf Kain
ItsSpikeHere

User Image

User Image

I move quite often so i usually keep what I own to a minimum, if I stay in one place for a long time i become a pack rat too lol

Yeah I think it's the fact that I'm a pagan so I tend to have a lot of that type of stuff, but I also have games and game consoles, movies, books, and other geeky stuff that takes up space, plus probably too many clothes. it gets overwhelming lol.

Supreme Hellhound

9,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ItsSpikeHere

Yeah I think it's the fact that I'm a pagan so I tend to have a lot of that type of stuff, but I also have games and game consoles, movies, books, and other geeky stuff that takes up space, plus probably too many clothes. it gets overwhelming lol.
User Image

Haha all my clothes fit in two loads in the washer. I don't own much razz

Versatile Punk

ItsSpikeHere

That's cool. Sorry I'm really curious about
how other people get into the religion.
I was raised... so not much to say there. sweatdrop

Blessed Seeker

White Wolf Kain
ItsSpikeHere

User Image

Yeah I.....have WAY more than that lol. Should probably get rid of some tbh.

Blessed Seeker

RynDraik
ItsSpikeHere

That's cool. Sorry I'm really curious about
how other people get into the religion.
I was raised... so not much to say there. sweatdrop

I'm very comfortable talking about it, don't worry. 3nodding OMG i'm so upset though, Margot Adler passed away crying

Supreme Hellhound

9,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ItsSpikeHere
White Wolf Kain
ItsSpikeHere

User Image

User Image

I have about two weeks worth of clothes lol. As for everything else it's pretty much just my comics, my laptop, and my Alternative Press mags.

Blessed Seeker

White Wolf Kain
ItsSpikeHere
White Wolf Kain
ItsSpikeHere

User Image

User Image

I have about two weeks worth of clothes lol. As for everything else it's pretty much just my comics, my laptop, and my Alternative Press mags.

I could learn from you. sweatdrop I really need to figure out what is useful to me and what isn't. I have a hard time letting go of stuff.

Versatile Punk

ItsSpikeHere

Sorry...?
I'm not sure who that is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers