Welcome to Gaia! ::

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E
Shrugging to nobody in particular, Ixion stands up and dusts off his jacket before walking cautiously to the door, pausing for a moment in front of it to look back towards the desert. "Go on." Something spoke inside his mind in a hollow voice of sorts, he was unsure what it was but he dismissed it and walked through the entrance.

Anise moved out of the way once she realized he would enter. Walking in she gestured around. "Welcome. Make yourself at home. You can even get cozy in one of the rooms we have if you like." Pointing to the right from the doorway, he'd see that a dance floor and a empty stage were in that direction. Just across from the stage and on the farthest wall was a doorway into a hall. "There are a few down that hall. Otherwise, just have a seat and relax. I'd offer you a drink or food, but as I remember you don't require such things?"
Anise Silverclaw
DIN-00E
Shrugging to nobody in particular, Ixion stands up and dusts off his jacket before walking cautiously to the door, pausing for a moment in front of it to look back towards the desert. "Go on." Something spoke inside his mind in a hollow voice of sorts, he was unsure what it was but he dismissed it and walked through the entrance.

Anise moved out of the way once she realized he would enter. Walking in she gestured around. "Welcome. Make yourself at home. You can even get cozy in one of the rooms we have if you like." Pointing to the right from the doorway, he'd see that a dance floor and a empty stage were in that direction. Just across from the stage and on the farthest wall was a doorway into a hall. "There are a few down that hall. Otherwise, just have a seat and relax. I'd offer you a drink or food, but as I remember you don't require such things?"
"I would need to return to base for my rest cycle, I can't regain energy like you might, it's complicated." This entire scenario was becoming increasingly awkward for him, this was already more social interaction than he was used to. Finding a seat, Ixion clasped his hands together and began to fiddle his thumbs around. "So....what does someone..do for fun here?"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E
"I would need to return to base for my rest cycle, I can't regain energy like you might, it's complicated." This entire scenario was becoming increasingly awkward for him, this was already more social interaction than he was used to. Finding a seat, Ixion clasped his hands together and began to fiddle his thumbs around. "So....what does someone..do for fun here?"

"Um..." she thought about that. "Actually, I'm working on that. I'm changing things up to make it more enjoyable for people. Right now there isn't much to do other than socialize. Unless you sing or dance or something?"
Mary had been wandering around the inn, just exploring and getting good ideas for possible expansions and additions. She figured she would help Anise. Not like she had much more to do til it got closer to Winter.
Anise Silverclaw
DIN-00E

"Um..." she thought about that. "Actually, I'm working on that. I'm changing things up to make it more enjoyable for people. Right now there isn't much to do other than socialize. Unless you sing or dance or something?"
"I'm built for combat, I promise you if I tried to sing or dance, it would be a complete disaster." Ixion thought to himself for a moment, recalling the plentiful desert area. "What about a shooting range?"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E
"I'm built for combat, I promise you if I tried to sing or dance, it would be a complete disaster." Ixion thought to himself for a moment, recalling the plentiful desert area. "What about a shooting range?"

"Oooh~" She'd slap her fist down into her open palm. "That's a another great idea! Thank you. I'm also planning to put some sort of combat area somewhere. Since you're built for combat, I"ll have to fight you sometime."
Anise Silverclaw
DIN-00E

"Oooh~" She'd slap her fist down into her open palm. "That's a another great idea! Thank you. I'm also planning to put some sort of combat area somewhere. Since you're built for combat, I"ll have to fight you sometime."
Ixion blinked for a moment. "Fight...you? Are you sure that is okay?" Being what he was, there were laws; harming humanoids or rather non robotic lifeforms was strictly against the law.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E
Ixion blinked for a moment. "Fight...you? Are you sure that is okay?" Being what he was, there were laws; harming humanoids or rather non robotic lifeforms was strictly against the law.

'Of course," She answered. "I'm a fighter too. Things get boring and stale if I don't fight on occasions. Besides, built as a fighter, I'd like to see what you could do."
She came down the stars into the main tavern area, a wave of her hand and her lovely dress gone. Time to get to work. She was a Claus after all and that meant staying busy, even during a vacation. She had a nice preset of what she was going to do too, but needed to clear it with Anise. "Hey! Miss Anise! I drew up a few plans and want to offer my help in making this tavern a little nicer!" she smiled.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Christmas_Kezzie
She came down the stars into the main tavern area, a wave of her hand and her lovely dress gone. Time to get to work. She was a Claus after all and that meant staying busy, even during a vacation. She had a nice preset of what she was going to do too, but needed to clear it with Anise. "Hey! Miss Anise! I drew up a few plans and want to offer my help in making this tavern a little nicer!" she smiled.

With a smile, she returned a waved at the Lady as she came back into the tavern. "Sure, let's see what you got? Also, I don't' think I got your name, lovely?"
Anise Silverclaw
Christmas_Kezzie

With a smile, she returned a waved at the Lady as she came back into the tavern. "Sure, let's see what you got? Also, I don't' think I got your name, lovely?"

"Mary! Mary Christmas," she grinned as she came over and lay out some plans on the bar top. "Well, I see you wanted ot add a spa A second story spa would be tricky, but more convinient for guests considering their rooms would be right here, and you can take advantage and turn it into a hot sprincgs that connects tot he first story too," she smiled as she pointed out the waterfall that led from second story to the first with a hot springs inclusion and an internal massage area. "You would need ot hire attendants of course. Also in a desert like outside, people want to get away from the heat right? I thought maybe the addition of a sunken bar to the pool you already have and need to finish would be great. I think folks would like a little liquor with their relaxation. I'll admit it's been tough working with the landscape. I normally build on smaller scales and live in icy climates, but hey, I can try."

Rampaging Bunny

DIN-00E
Anise Silverclaw

Lani followed in after Anise and Ixion, whose name she'd gathered from Anise's calling. Her brows scrunched up in what felt like deja-vu, or a sense of familiarity that she eventually let go as she pushed open the doors and found a seat. Throwing her boots up on the seat next to her own, Lani made herself comfortable.
Anise Silverclaw
DIN-00E

'Of course," She answered. "I'm a fighter too. Things get boring and stale if I don't fight on occasions. Besides, built as a fighter, I'd like to see what you could do."
"There are certain laws I'm not allowed to break, but if it is something that I'm being cleared to do within reason, I think it would be alright."

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Christmas_Kezzie

"Mary! Mary Christmas," she grinned as she came over and lay out some plans on the bar top. "Well, I see you wanted ot add a spa A second story spa would be tricky, but more convinient for guests considering their rooms would be right here, and you can take advantage and turn it into a hot sprincgs that connects tot he first story too," she smiled as she pointed out the waterfall that led from second story to the first with a hot springs inclusion and an internal massage area. "You would need ot hire attendants of course. Also in a desert like outside, people want to get away from the heat right? I thought maybe the addition of a sunken bar to the pool you already have and need to finish would be great. I think folks would like a little liquor with their relaxation. I'll admit it's been tough working with the landscape. I normally build on smaller scales and live in icy climates, but hey, I can try."

Listening to everything Mary told her, Anise looked over the places she pointed too. "Interesting, I like the idea of a top floor spa and a waterfall hot spring. I definitely like the idea of a sunken bar, so we'll do that as well." Smiling up to Mary, she continued. "Thank you, it's always nicer to have ideas and others to bounce things off of. More gets done that way."

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E
"There are certain laws I'm not allowed to break, but if it is something that I'm being cleared to do within reason, I think it would be alright."

"Well I don't want you to do something against your wishes. Though I'm curious, what laws are you following? Who is it that has given you these laws?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff