Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anise Silverclaw
With a stool flying toward her, Instinct sent her to her feet and dodging the wooden projectile. Quick movement allowed her to dash forward before a second shot could go off, a left elbow aimed to slam into the male's abdominal. With fluid motion, the elbow was followed by her right palm toward his jaw. The palm strike would stun if struck, she then stomped forward into a stable, powerful stance as she brought up her right knee toward the male's diaphragm.
User Image

As the elbow struck into ???'s abdominal region Anise would be met with a familiar chuckle which denoted how much of an impact it didn't have upon the reploid's robotic build. Using the momentum from the palm strike, ??? would flip backwards a large distance from Anise, not giving her a chance to make her next attack connect. Landing in front of the entrance, ??? held his buster back up and took aim again at Anise before two afterimages appeared to dash out to either side of ???'s body before vanishing along with the original. The aura it was giving off appeared to surround the tavern, drowning it along with laughter that echoed loudly.

***Element change: Fire***

The chosen element within the buster pistol had been changed, though the audible cue was stated within ???'s mind.

User Image

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E

Anise gave off a soft growl, her temper rising as she tried to figure out what was going on with Ixion, and the entity that had taken control of Ixion's body. She knew who it was, but why It was choosing now to have a mood swing she didn't know. Dashing outside, Anise found the desert air cold, against her exposed skin. Alert, she kept her senses open and waited. "Get out here. You're pissing me off."
Anise Silverclaw
DIN-00E

Anise gave off a soft growl, her temper rising as she tried to figure out what was going on with Ixion, and the entity that had taken control of Ixion's body. She knew who it was, but why It was choosing now to have a mood swing she didn't know. Dashing outside, Anise found the desert air cold, against her exposed skin. Alert, she kept her senses open and waited. "Get out here. You're pissing me off."
User Image

Standing around Anise, Ixion's phantasm bodies formed a triangular pattern as they surrounded her, keeping aim upon her. "Pissing you off? That's interesting" All three spoke at once. "Decided not to have any collateral damage I see? Though the arid desert is a poor selection for your skill set don't you think?" All three phantasm's shot at the ground by Anise's feet, careful to just barely miss her body by mere centimeters while getting just close enough for her to feel the minimal blast's heat.

User Image

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E

Silver eyes seemed to glimmer as they narrowed. She didn't give a s**t about collateral damage, the Tavern could take care of itself. Room to move was what she wanted. Being surrounded, cause her skin to prickle, irritation aimed at the image before her. "Interesting? What's interesting about it?" Anise didn't flinch as the blast's went off. Realizing from the aim it wasn't meant to hit her. "There is always liquid to be found, whether it's deep in the ground, or coursing through the metal of that body. Tell me, are you enjoy forcing Ixion to your bidding? Or is he just a empty shell for you to coward behind?"
Anise Silverclaw
Silver eyes seemed to glimmer as they narrowed. She didn't give a s**t about collateral damage, the Tavern could take care of itself. Room to move was what she wanted. Being surrounded, cause her skin to prickle, irritation aimed at the image before her. "Interesting? What's interesting about it?" Anise didn't flinch as the blast's went off. Realizing from the aim it wasn't meant to hit her. "There is always liquid to be found, whether it's deep in the ground, or coursing through the metal of that body. Tell me, are you enjoy forcing Ixion to your bidding? Or is he just a empty shell for you to coward behind?"
User Image

"...." There was silence suddenly in response to Anise's taunting. The three images would fire upon Anise with a three burst per image, One aiming in a horizontal pattern as it fired, sweeping side to side while the second aimed above Anise and fired downwards towards the air above her head. The third image Fired at her from the ground up. Ixion's frame had not entered combat mode quite yet, it was still locked at D level restrictions. Coming slightly unhinged from the goading, the instability allowed Ixion to meddle with the situation, decreasing his own body's speed to a fraction of what it normally output, locked at a mere 10%. It would be painfully noticeable when ??? attempted to rush Anise only to move at the speed of a less than average human. "Dammit.." ??? muttered under it's breath as it lowered the pistols of each image; whether the blasts hit or not, it was irrelevant at this point, ??? could do nothing with the body at this point and was nothing more than a sitting duck.

User Image

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E

Anise burst into action, slamming a destructive fist into the ground. With her aura forced out, the sand would blast upward in every direction while rending the earth unstable. Quickly, she began to move, lithely slipping around the attacks as they came, all the while pulling moisture from the ground and air. It took effort as there was so little to work with, but finally, she couldn't dodge one of the blast and slammed up a wall of ice to guard. The blast shattered through the ice, losing most of its destructive force before throwing her backwards through the Tavern door.

The door was blasted off, along with most of the wall. Tables were shattered and scattered as her form flew through most of them. After a moment, everything settled, and Anise didn't move.

Blasting forth, Anise had returned to her dark skinned form, giving a fierce kiai as she slammed a fist toward the image straight ahead of her. If it hit, it would land with enough force to throw Ixion's body off his feet and flying. If he was physical. She was injured, but it was not serious enough to slow her down.
Anise Silverclaw
There was nothing that could be done, before relinquishing control back to Ixion, ??? gave a final glare towards Anise as her fist came flying forth; Reaching out with Ixion's left arm, hand open, ??? diverted all strength into the one hand that was left in reserves as a result of Ixion's meddling, sacrificing the arm to fend off the attack albeit poorly. With a stress filled explosion of parts flying everywhere along with energy and synthesized red oil, Ixion's arm was utterly demolished and furthermore separated from his body while his body flew back several feet in an unconscious state skidding along the desert floor far enough to be buried underneath, pistol falling to his side shortly after making landfall. He would be a little annoyed when next he woke up.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E

Anise landed next to Ixion, and looked at his form. "Seriously? You got me all riled up, and now you're gone?" She'd lightly nudge Ixion with her foot.
Anise Silverclaw
DIN-00E

Anise landed next to Ixion, and looked at his form. "Seriously? You got me all riled up, and now you're gone?" She'd lightly nudge Ixion with her foot.
The reboot process took a few minutes to finish after the shock that had been sent through Ixion's body, but he awoke and slowly raised out of the sand like a corpse, shaking his messy and sand covered hair a bit with a sigh of disapproval. "Feels like I was hit by a truck..." He knew his arm was missing, looking down at the empty area with wires and snapped skeletal structure dripping with synthetic oils with another sigh. "Great, perfect." He still hadn't acknowledged Anise yet while he was busy being annoyed.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E

"Ixion?" She figured it was him, but wasn't certain if Ix had gone or not. "Sorry. That was my fault." Anise was significantly shorter than she was in her human form, her tail slithering back and forth in the cold desert air. "What can I do to help fix it?"
Anise Silverclaw
DIN-00E

"Ixion?" She figured it was him, but wasn't certain if Ix had gone or not. "Sorry. That was my fault." Anise was significantly shorter than she was in her human form, her tail slithering back and forth in the cold desert air. "What can I do to help fix it?"
Ixion frowns and looks at Anise, shaking his head lightly. "You did what you had to, as did I; I'm not faulting you." Looking around, he saw his parts scattered all over, tiny pieces here, there, and everywhere it seemed, which caused him to make another exasperated sigh. "Though, if I hadn't stepped in and restricted my body's output when I did, who knows what might have happened." Ix had returned back to dormancy, fully silent and pacified within Ixion's containment core. Though he didn't know who Ix was, he knew what it was based off of data and schematics for his design and function. "I'm sorry, Miss Anise, both for the issue and because there's nothing you can do to fix my arm, I'll have to go back to base for repairs"

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E

Anise shook her head. "You've nothing to apologize for. It's not something easily subdued or controlled. Though, I still don't know why It's staying dormant within you." Turning, she put her hand out and began to draw all Ixion's pieces up out of the sand. It was easily to do as she simply used all the liquid of the remaining oils' and other fluids around the pieces. She wasn't thinking at the moment, but she was mostly unclothed as she'd had a bathing suit on before the attack. "Here." She'd bring all the parts to Ixion so he could gather them without having to hunt through the sand. "I suppose I should thank you for intervening, so thank you." Wrapping her wings around her shoulders, she gave Ixion a soft smile.
Anise Silverclaw
DIN-00E

Anise shook her head. "You've nothing to apologize for. It's not something easily subdued or controlled. Though, I still don't know why It's staying dormant within you." Turning, she put her hand out and began to draw all Ixion's pieces up out of the sand. It was easily to do as she simply used all the liquid of the remaining oils' and other fluids around the pieces. She wasn't thinking at the moment, but she was mostly unclothed as she'd had a bathing suit on before the attack. "Here." She'd bring all the parts to Ixion so he could gather them without having to hunt through the sand. "I suppose I should thank you for intervening, so thank you." Wrapping her wings around her shoulders, she gave Ixion a soft smile.
"According to my activation logs, this was of it's own free will, so I've no idea really myself." Reaching his right hand out, Ixion applied an energy net out upon the collected parts and sent them via transmat back to Eurasia. "Well, I suppose I better return for repairs; I'll do better to keep a better watch on the containment field." Standing up out of the sand finally, Ixion touched his chest lightly before waving goodbye to Anise, being enveloped in a violet light as he was teleported out of the realm, back to base.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DIN-00E

As Ixion waved, Anise smiled and waved back. "Hopefully I'll see you soon."

The moment he was gone, her smile faded and her shoulders drooped. She was beginning to form an idea of why Ix might be containing himself, but the knowledge did nothing to help the feelings that swirled inside. Letting out a deep sigh, she closed her eyes and just let the cold of the desert night wash over her.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Anise lounged in the newly made pool despite the cold that descended upon the night air. With her elbows propped along the back of the pool, she rested her head back while her body floated. There was a lot on her mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff